Gilray Restoration Services

COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE NOW! Who can you call when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a fire, a flood, or a mold problem, you need someone on your side who can get you back on your feet fast. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t wait to get help. Call GilRay Restoration right away!...

Projects

Remodel-Reconstruction project
Remodel-Reconstruction

home remodeling

2020

Simmons Floorcovering & Supply

Since 1989 Simmons Floorcovering and Supply has been providing our customers with "wow" experiences in the design, sale and installation of carpet, wood floors, laminate floors, tile, natural stone, vinyl flooring and granite countertops. Our professional staff of designers and installers can help turn your flooring dreams into reality. We are currently accepting SHOP AT HOME consultations. Call us and we will be happy to arrange an appointment. We also have 12 month no interest and no payment financing.

Oakstone Consulting DBA Biotechs DFW

Crime scene and trauma cleaning service. We are hear so the healing can begin. With police and firemen amongst our staff, you can trust that we will live up to our motto of treating you like we would treat our own family during a such a difficult time. We are on call 24/7, and ready to respond in a moment's notice. Suicides, unattended deaths, hoarding, animal and human feces, drug needles, vehicle accident, industrial accident, death cleanup, chemical spills, tear gas, fingerprint dust, bird droppings, sewage backup, etc.

Michael's Carpet Care

I have been cleaning carpet and floors for almost 40 years, I am now 54 years old. I still do all of my own work. If you look up Michael's Carpet Care Tile and Grout online you will find that I have 91 reviews and 90 of them are five star. IMPORTANT: I am 24/7 and never closed. After I clean your carpets they will be 100% dry when I leave. Stains will not reappear! I only use 5% water and a Certified Green product. Call Us today for quality and affordable carpet cleaning service! We arrive at your location ready to work. We are courteous professionals whom you will feel comfortable to have in your home or business. Everyone at Michael's Carpet Care is highly trained and committed to delivering 100% customer satisfaction. Emergency calls accepted.

04/14/2020

It went well! There's no more mold.

Description of Work
Mold remediation

Category mold removal

Thank you very much for your kind words! It was our pleasure to serve you! We're here to help 24/7, day or night.

03/25/2020

Saw their ad on facebook. Sent in a message and Kassidi contacted me promptly and were out to my house within an hour. Talked to my insurance adjuster, got a quick approval and they went right to work. Their quick response probably saved two rooms of carpet.

Description of Work
Water remediation

Category water damage restoration

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave a review! It was our pleasure to serve you and your family... We're here for you 24/7!

03/24/2020

The carpet in my living and hallway had been in desperate need of cleaning and I had even considered tearing it up and repurchasing but I called GRS and got a look and decided to go with it! I couldn’t be more overjoyed. Very happy with the work and would call again!

Description of Work
Carpet restoration

Category carpet cleaners

We appreciate your kind words! It was a pleasure to serve you, we're here for you 24/7!

03/24/2020

Had some minor mould and water damage in my house after a leak caused something of a flood in my storage room. Service was punctual, professional, and effective. Would recommend.

Description of Work
Some mould and water damage

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,mold removal

We're honored to Serve you and to get your home back to it's original glory! Thank you for your kind words!

03/23/2020

Good, was pleased

Description of Work
Clean carpet with dog messes

Category carpet cleaners

We're so happy to hear this! We're here for you 24/7... thank you so much!

Disinfecting and Sanitizing Water Damage Restoration Fire Damage Restoration Smoke Damage Restoration Flood Damage Restoration Mold Removal and Remediation Sewage Backup Cleanup Restoration Services

false