Getting your floors to shine and sparkle is easy to do with a handful of surprising floor cleaning hacks. If your store-bought cleaner isn’t doing the trick, a handful of unexpected household items and smart tricks will get the job done.
Get matched with top floor cleaners in Hot Springs, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local floor cleaners.
Recent Floor Cleaning Reviews in Hot Springs
- L & N Cleaning Services + PlusI dealt with Laura and she was very responsive and did a great job! I would highly recommend this company for your cleaning needs!
- SteamaticHoliday weekend-during the night a pipe in bathroom bursts. The water goes into the bedroom & kitchen. After a call to my insurance company I call Steamatic & leave a message. Within the hour James shows up & immediately gets to work moving furniture,ripping up flooring/baseboards &setting up fans & dehumidifiers to prevent mold.Someone was here everyday to check on progress(even the owner Richard a couple of times). The office took care of all the insurance needs. It took 3 weeks but boy was it worth it!!!! The entire job was completed to my satisfaction & more.I have referred this company several times & will continue to do so read less
Floor Cleaners in Hot Springs
- Business Description:L & N is a new company but our Owner-Operators have been in the cleaning business for over 7 years. We have the best rates in the State and will make your home or business look the best it ever has! Our clients are treated like family and your family deserves the best read lessRecent Review:awesome professional and great cleanersSharon H.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg.. read lessRecent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Liscensed,Bonded,& Insured.Service with or without a contract.Daily,weekly,& monthly payment options.
- Business Description:At Servpro of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village we take care of your fire and water damage restoration services. We are available 24 Hours/Day, 7 days/week since fire or water damages don't wait for business hours. We understand the importance of being promp with our response since water or fire damage can pose a threat to your health and well-being. Our staff is properly trained to handle biohazard substances according to OSHA and health regulations read lessRecent Review:Cost not yet received but we are out of the country so it takes longer to get anything to us.|They did a good job.Harriett Lynn L.
- Business Description:We are very honest and dependable. The job will be done to your satisfaction or we will return at no charge until you are satisfied.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. DBA: PETERS PAINT AND FLOORING. ALSO SERVES: JONES MILL, LAKE HAMILTON, LONSDALE, MAGNET COVE, MALVERN, MOUNTAIN PINE, PEARCY, RED OAK & VICINITIES.Recent Review:While the floors and water were being removed I called Gary Sanders of Peter's Flooring and Paint. He was very courteous on the telephone and was prompt in arriving at our home to review the damage and evaluate what we would need to fix our problem. The laminate flooring was ordered on a Monday and received on Friday. The installation crew of Don, Archie and Pete arrived the next work day to begin the prep and installation of the new flooring. Between the three of them they have 79 years of experience and it was so noted in their professionalism and their attention to the details. And great personalities to boot read lessBj S.
- Business Description:Granite Gold is a third-generation family of stone care experts, dating back to the 1950s. Co-founders and cousins Lenny Sciarrino and Lenny Pellegrino grew up in the family business, manufacturing, installing and restoring stone surfaces. Their mission is to help homeowners easily protect their stone surfaces through safe, do-it-yourself care and maintenance products, and protection plans to safeguard against accidental damage. Granite Gold brand stone-care products are available nationwide .. read lessRecent Review:I have used several Granite Gold products and like their effectiveness because they do what they are supposed to do. No strong fumes or irritating skin problems. The granite counter top daily cleaner and polish are so easy to use (spay it on and wipe with a paper towel) to keep all your stone products clean and shiny. I was surprised to see how effective the grout cleaner is. I sprayed it on some dirty tire floors in the bathroom and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then I went over it with the scrub brush they provide. It looked clean then, but when it dried, it was much brighter. This is a 40 Year old bathroom tile floor pictured. Granite Gold also provides excellent professional support read lessLee H.
- Business Description:Professional cleaning company specializing in commercial vent hood cleaning, carpet cleaning, pressure washing and much more. Each of our employees are contracted and bonded.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Misty Poole. Additional DBAs - Steamatic of Hot Springs & Pro Team Restoration Inc.Recent Review:Three guys showed up, which was a little puzzling for cleaning a dryer vent. The guys were all polite and professional. The work was finished satisfactorily and very quickly but I was surprised that the charge was $150 plus tax. The quote was $99 - $250, depending on the work required. They pulled our dryer away from the wall, cleaned out the vent, put the dryer back. So why did this little job cost more than $99 read lessMarcella W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful floor cleaner articles
Is it safe to use carpet powders? Deodorizing carpet powders may seem like a quick and easy fix, but these cleaners actually pose some risks to both your carpeting and your family. Learn more about carpet powders before you vacuum again.
Will dog urine (and the smell) ruin hardwood floors? Don’t stress, dog pee soaked into your hardwood flooring doesn’t necessarily mean it’s done for. We’ve outlined different DIY and natural methods for removing pet urine from hardwood floors here.
Find floor cleaners in
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs Village
- Mount Ida
- Shannon Hills
floor cleaners in Hot Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ''CLEAN-FREAKS'' res/com cleaning1510 spring street ST C8
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- ''CLEAN-FREAKS'' res/com cleaning
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Archive Edition Inc
- CleanPro Services LLC1635 Higdon Ferry Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- CleanPro Services LLC
- Diamond State Lawn Management10211 Clematis Ave
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Diamond State Lawn Management
- Elite Cleaning CompanyPO BOX 6392
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Elite Cleaning Company
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- L & N Cleaning Services + Plus207 E Bethany Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- L & N Cleaning Services + Plus