No need to call the professionals—here’s how to deep clean your carpets with a carpet steamer and how to clean them thoroughly without a machine.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Bismarck, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Bismarck
- SteamaticSteamatic are very professional, conscientious, and reasonably priced. They take pride in the work they do. There's a gentleman who specializes in quality rug care and he thoroughly explained the cleaning processes they use. The work was performed in a timely manner and we were pleased with the end result. The colors popped like never before and there was no color fading or shrinkage whatsoever. Very nice job Steamatic
- SteamaticJohn, the Steamatic representative, called when he was on his way to my house right about the time I was expecting. He arrived shortly thereafter. John immediately explained the process to me and asked if I had any questions. He then measured and gave me a quote which was within the range quoted to me on the phone when I made the appointment. John told me that the entire process would take about one and a half hoiurs, then went about vacumming, treating and steam cleaning our carpets. As he was completing the job, he asked me what I thought. I told him that I was very pleased. Because of the time it had been since our carpet had been cleaned, I did not know if all the stains would come out. I must say that I was very pleased seeing that all the stains had been removed. The carpet looked great. I will definitely recommend Steamatic to friends and family and I will use them again
- Xtreme Carpet CleaningThey are wonderful. I have been using them for 5 years. We use them a lot, almost everyday. Price depends on size of the apartment, it can range from $65 to $95.
- SteamaticAbsolutely problem free. Technician arrived on time, gave several estimates, did exactly what I asked, and the price was very reasonable. Not quite three hours since completion (I'm still waiting for the carpets to dry completely), but everything looks and smells great! Company even recommended carpet installer for more extensive (stretching) work needed. I appreciate the professional service and uneventful process. No worries with this team
- SteamaticExcellent results. Steamatic was to return to do edges on staircase but 2 weeks and still waiting. BUT will use them again!! Highly recommend. Shortly after this review, received a telephone call from a delightful lady at Steamatic apologizing for the schedule mix up and asking if she could schedule "John" for that afternoon. We said 'sure' - John Driskil arrived and with his technical skills cleaned the stair carpet edges to looking new again. Carpet over 20 years old and never cleaned professionally! Steamatic and our exposure to two of their (choose one or more or whatever is in vogue : employees; associates; partners; agent; craftsperson; job holder other) folk lead to a 100% recommendation without reservation. The approximate cost of service was for initial and subsequent trip
- Village SteamerBest cleaning job since we have been living in Hot Springs Village (16 years). Rooms dried out quickly.
- Bobby Hitt Carpet CleaningI have used him four times. I have been very satisfied. He has done a good job and his prices are very reasonable.
- SteamaticThis is a vacation home, so I'm not there all the time. When I returned, I noticed an outline of the stain still showing on the carpet. It had been several months, but it was the first time I had been back since the work was done. When I called, they first said it had been too long, but when pressed, said they would check with a supervisor and call me back, which they did the next day. They sent someone out to "polish" the carpet with a floor polisher and bleach. I had never seen a floor polisher on carpet, but it did the trick. The gentleman was very professional and did a great job
- SteamaticThey were able to do the job the same day that we asked for it to be done. The job was done professionally and efficiently, and we were so grateful that they were able to do it on short notice. Our house smelled so clean and fresh when we were moving in, because of Steamatic's work. The actual cost of the cleaning turned out to be lower than the estimate, (perhaps because the carpet was in good condition and not particularly soiled)
- SteamaticThey arrived on time and did a beautiful job. There were some stubborn spots on the carpet traffic areas for which they returned and retreated. No hassles! As an estate manager, I have used their services in the past and will continue to do so.
Carpet Cleaners in Bismarck
- Business Description:In business since 1991 with the highest certified technicians in Arkansas. We are a family oriented business with a focus on customer service, and strive to put a smile on your face.Pay at the time of service. We also service commercial locations. Contact (501) 690-3825 to schedule your appointment todayRecent Review:I was extremely pleased on every level. The staff was friendly, professional and punctual. The results were outstanding. The carpet looks much better than I was anticipating. They took extra time to work on problem areas and got out stains that I thought would be there until the carpet was replaced. I highly recommend Desert RoseBob B.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE NOW! Who can you call when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a fire, a flood, or a mold problem, you need someone on your side who can get you back on your feet fast. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t wait to get help. Call GilRay Restoration right awayRecent Review:The carpet in my living and hallway had been in desperate need of cleaning and I had even considered tearing it up and repurchasing but I called GRS and got a look and decided to go with it! I couldn’t be more overjoyed. Very happy with the work and would call againJosh J.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:With more than 4,500 franchises around the world, ServiceMaster Clean has been in the cleaning and disaster restoration business for more than half a century.
- Business Description:Professional cleaning company specializing in commercial vent hood cleaning, carpet cleaning, pressure washing and much more. Each of our employees are contracted and bonded.
- Business Description:Over 40 years experience, the best carpet cleaning in the world.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:I didn't have any problem dealing with the vendor. The product arrived promptly. The product wasn't any better than any other cleaning products that I've tried. But it was okay. The liquid product just didn't work particularly wellKelley B.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.Recent Review:I thought that Custom Carpets did a very good job. They were neat and they worked diligently so I had no complaints with them at all. I would recommend them to someone else to use because my experience was a good one. Personally, I would never have another carpeting job done in my home though because it is just so much work as a home owner with moving furniture around and things like thatSANDRA K.
- Business Description:At Servpro of Central Little Rock/Cammack Village we take care of your fire and water damage restoration services. We are available 24 Hours/Day, 7 days/week since fire or water damages don't wait for business hours. We understand the importance of being promp with our response since water or fire damage can pose a threat to your health and well-being. Our staff is properly trained to handle biohazard substances according to OSHA and health regulationsRecent Review:They were excellent. We got home on the 22nd of June and they were actually here within 3 days from then. There were here as soon as I contacted the insurance company. They were here everyday. They came out everyday to double check and see how it was going. It took a couple of weeks or more for them to dry out everything. They were extremely good and very professional. They were recommended to me and they did an excellent job. My insurance company paid for the service. They were very knowledgeable and definitely knew what they were doing. They came out and took over. They told me to relax and they would take care of everything. They did it all and I didn’t have to mop up the water. I would use them again in the future if need be.  Pat V.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Stains don’t have to ruin your fabric, upholstery, and carpeting. If you’ve got household staples, you have stain removers at your disposal. Find out our top stain removal tips here.
Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Bismarck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Desert Rose Carpet CleaningPO Box 15491
Little Rock, Arkansas 72231
- Desert Rose Carpet Cleaning
- PRECISION RESTORATION & REMODELING213 KLEINSHORE RD
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- PRECISION RESTORATION & REMODELING
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)7627 Hardin Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- UltraClean of Arkansas Inc (The Boys In Blue)
- Wooldridge Carpet Cleaning703 cr 712
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
- Wooldridge Carpet Cleaning