Thorough Klean LLC

Founded 2016 • With Angi since November 2016

We at Thorough Klean are your local carpet cleaners. We have over two decades of experience providing high quality residential and commercial carpet cleaning service. We offer state of the art technology, eco-friendly products, and have a superb customer service. Remember, its not clean unless it's a Thorough Klean....

Fadely's Air Duct Cleaning

Specializing in AIR DUCT CLEANING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Color Plus Painting & Remodeling

Color Plus is a fully licensed and insured family oriented remodeling company dedicated to providing high quality work at a reasonable price. No job too big or too small. Give us a call today for a free estimate

Offers by Color Plus Painting & Remodeling on Angi
First choice flooring

We have been specializing in all types of flooring for over 12 years. We offer tile, hardwood, laminate and vinyl. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

05/26/2017

Beautiful job. I wish I had thought to take befor and after pictures but, I had no idea it would make SUCH a difference. They truly did an outstanding job. Super nice people !!! I highly recommend !!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

05/25/2017

Amazing!! They cleaned the couch till it looked brand new. The tile and carpet look and smell the same as the day I bought the house.

Description of Work
I needed my couch cleaned, I bought it used. I needed two rooms of tile and 4 rooms with carpet cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning

12/04/2016

Everything looks amazing!!! Really horrible stain in carpet, gone! Furniture looks like new. They worked really **** ** the tile floors and you can see yourself in the reflection. I can't. Say enough how happy I am with their work!!! I WILL definitely use them again!!!

Description of Work
Carpet, upholstery , and tile and tile.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

We offer the best method of carpet cleaning available to the market. This technology and technique allows us to be able to clean your carpet, tile, vinyl, linoleum, and hardwood to a satisfying condition. If you have a water leak we are able to extract the water from your home and prevent mold from growing. Feel free to call about any floor cleaning you need.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check