Dutch Boy Detailing & Powerwashing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2011

Dutch Boy Power Washing has been in business since 2008 serving north central Arkansas and southern Missouri. We strive for professional courteous service at reasonable prices. Call today for a free estimate....

Premiere Exterior Solutions

Premiere Exterior Solutions

Premiere Exterior Solutions, Inc., carries the most energy efficient siding, windows, and sunrooms the industry has to offer. . Contact us to schedule a free, no-pressure, in-home estimate. Our company is dedicated to providing the highest level of products and installation services to all our customers. Please give us the opportunity to work on your next home improvement project. We are fully licensed, insured and a preferred local home improvement contractor. All of our products are offered at a very competitive price point. Ask about our meet or beat policy. FINANCING: NO MONEY DOWN, UP TO $100,000 UNSECURED HOME IMPROVEMENT LOANS (WAC). WE ALSO OFFER SAME AS CASH PROGRAMS UP TO 21 MONTHS.

08/02/2017

Good and professional job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding washed

03/20/2017

Some weather delays, would you believe highs last Monday, March 13, 2017 was 32, after highs the week before in the 70's, then back to 87 today a week later? But results for a quarter century year old+ deck were perfect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House power washed, 27 yr old deck power washed, stained/sealed came out looking great!

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

11/12/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed my home . You guys did an incredible job ! I could not be more pleased and excited about the looks of our home. Y'all certainly exceeded all my expectations ! Thank you !! Very highly recommended and money well spent !

07/30/2015

Tim's business is an hour's drive from my home.   He drove for an hour just to give me an estimate! His estimate was substantially lower than other quotes I got. He showed up when he said he would, did exactly what he said he would do, and the price he quoted was exactly what he said it would be. No surprises!    Tim was cordial yet businesslike.  I would ABSOLUTELY use him again, and refer him to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash and stain large deck

06/22/2012

It went well, the only part I was not completely satisfied with is that some of the spots of deck renew and stain on the bottom of my vinyl siding did not come off. However that could be my misunderstanding of how much can come off with a power washing of the house. The main reason we got the power-washing done was mold growing on the side of the house, and that was completely gone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed entire outside of house

CATEGORY pressure washing

power washing houses, decks, driveways, sidewalks, parking lots, awnings, deck staining and sealing, gutter cleaning, auto detailing, rv washing, heavy equipment cleaning, restaurant vent hoods, gum removal, graffiti removal