No need to call the professionals—here’s how to deep clean your carpets with a carpet steamer and how to clean them thoroughly without a machine.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Greenwood, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Greenwood
- Chem Dry of Crawford and Sebastian CountyFriendly professional service, took the time to answer questions and explain what was going on.. carpets looked new and smelled fresh again, chair that I knew would need thrown away looked new again as well.. will definitely use again..
- Chem Dry of Crawford and Sebastian CountyThe owner Elmer Reyes came with his crew. They were very professional. Mr. Reyes is a very Christian man and conducted himself in a wonderfully Christian way. The cleaning was exceptional. My Reyes and his crew were very courteous and kind. I would recommend this company to anyone needing this type of service
- Chem Dry of Crawford and Sebastian CountyAMAZING!!! I had an amazing time talking to the two men that came to my house. They have great customer service and are very hard working! My house already smells better and look better and they havent even left yet! Thank you Chemdry!I highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!
- Chem Dry of Crawford and Sebastian CountyALL SERVICES HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY DONE IN A WORKMANLIKE MANNER AND FOR A FAIR PRICE. THE OWNER AND HIS EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN COURTEOUS AND CAREFUL WITH THEIR WORK.
- 24Seven Clean24/7 clean went above our expectations. Everything was perfect! Would highly recommend them to anyone needing to have their home cleaned.
- 24Seven CleanIt went great! We were very happy with 24Seven's work, they were on time, friendly but at the same time very professional. They always respond promptly and politely. We will be using their services on a regular basis. We highly recommend them.
- Premier Carpet CleaningCame in gave me an appraisal. They went straight to work and were finished in under an hour. 20 year old carpeting , with heavy traffic and use, was perfectly clean.
- Citro's Carpet CopsIt was a positive experience. They came out last minute and it was a very good deal. They were kind. The price was very reasonable. I would use them again.
- Premier Carpet CleaningOur water heater leaked onto carpeting. I called Premier before noon and by 4pm, they had arrived and completed the work by cleaning up the water, shampooing the carpet and deodorizing the area. They left fans to finish the drying. We'll call them to clean the carpet in other rooms.
- Premier Carpet CleaningI have used them for the last ten years, and I would use them again in the future.. Overall I would give them an A.
Carpet Cleaners in Greenwood
- Business Description:Call us today for all your cleaning and moving needs!Recent Review:The service was excellent. I like their customer service. They were very good answering questions and do a follow up. I highly recommended them.Gary M.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:House Cleaning from top to bottom is our specialty.Do not settle for “maybe it’s clean” make it “sparkle clean.” “Our motto is “We do the work;you take the credit!”Whether it is a organizing,move-in,move-out, deep clean, standard clean, windows inside and out!Monthly,bi-weekly,every week.We do it all! We have been in business in NWA for 9 years.Recent Review:We love their service. They go above and beyond. It's a big weight off my shoulders. Highly recommend!Alisha D.
- Business Description:We specialize in the NWA and River Valley. We stand out with our attention to detail and great value. We have been in business since 2014.Recent Review:From when the job was estimated, it was 2 months before it was started. Front yard was excavated to remove the gravel and replaced with sod. A lot of the gravel was left and very little prep was done to the surface. High and low spots throughout the entire front yard. Was charged for topsoil that was not brought to the job site. Also charged for the labor to spread the topsoil that wasn’t brought to the site. Several areas of sod was just placed straight on the existing gravel and placed on dry ground. Two different kinds of sod was laid because not enough was ordered to complete the job. After the sod was laid they didn’t even water it in. Astroturf was placed in the backyard. Surface was not prepared before the turf was put down. Highs and lows throughout the entire surface. Just laid down on the gravel without being compacted. Gaps left around the perimeter next to the house and flower beds where weeds will grow now. Didn’t order a big enough piece of turf to cover the area that was in the bid. After the job was completed no call from the owner or even a walk around to make sure we were happy with the job. Several things on the invoice had to be corrected because we were charged for things that didn’t get completed. The owner did make it right by correcting the invoice but would have been happier if the job would have been completed as promised in the initial bid. Overall very unpleased with service provided by Black Tie Landscaping. The owner is lacking attention to detail and professionalismBrian F.
- Business Description:"Since 1948, Blackmon Mooring has offered cleaning and disaster restoration services to families and businesses at the highest quality. At Blackmon Mooring, we pride ourselves on helping you keep your home or business clean and safe as well as recovering from life's unplanned disasters. Our Carpet Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning and Furniture/Upholstery Cleaning can remove common allergens and help you keep them from affecting your loved ones or employees. When Mother Natur..Recent Review:Wow, what a terrible experience. The construction manager was very non-communicative and could not follow simple requests. When he was on site, very short with his time and would not converse to understand the issues faced by the property owner. The scope of work to be performed to put my property back to pre-loss condition was to be discussed with me prior to sending it to the insurance firm, so that we can come to a mutual agreement. Pretty fair ask I would think. However, the construction manager acted as if he works for the insurance firm and never sent me the agreed upon scope of work and rather sent it to the insurance company acting as if they were working on my behalf. Several items were missed that could have been taken into account, if the estimate was sent to me and we could address things together. I had concerns that the estimate would be written to please the insurance company by cutting corners and expressed that prior to them coming to the property. They assured that it would be reviewed with me prior to transmission. Lo and behold. they did exactly what I was worried about and acted as an arm of the insurance firm. Based on this experience, I would say, stay far away from this firm for any of your restoration and constructions needs. If you decide to go them, expect for them to be cutting corners to please your insurance firm instead of working in your interestRenoj V.
- Business Description:Are you frustrated when you spend money on products to eliminate odors yet the odors return? Are you tired of the odor being covered up by a fragrance and it smells worse? Are you afraid to use those odor removal products on your skin or your pet's fur? Then it's time to use something safe as soap and REALLY does get rid of the odors. From Mold to Urine to Smoke to Trash you MUST try OdorXit products! OdorXit Concentrate will permanently and safely eliminate urine, feces, vomit, dead animal s..Recent Review:No more musty odor in my laundry room and the tae kwon do equipment is totally refreshed! OdorXit is a remarkable product.YVONNE C.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential. Phone answered by a live operator 24 hours a day. 100% Customer Satisfaction.No contractors ONLY our employees. Owner is on Every Job. We Accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amercian Express
- Business Description:Our mission is to provide our customers with a healthy indoor environment by removing many of the indoor contaminants. This includes dirt, grime, odors and irritants that trigger allergic reactions. Throughout our history we have developed superior technology and processes with one goal in mind – a healthy indoor environment! We are the choice for many homeowners, realtors and businesses. Why do so many individuals choose us for their cleaning needs? Convenient Hours Quality Service Compet..
- Business Description:Handyman Services Remodels Installations Repairs Cleaning Maintenance
- Business Description:Fort Smith Cleaning Service is locally owned and operated, and we are dedicated to providing top quality service to each customer. We do NOT sub-contract your building to anyone. We bill our customers each month
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Stains don’t have to ruin your fabric, upholstery, and carpeting. If you’ve got household staples, you have stain removers at your disposal. Find out our top stain removal tips here.
Many homeowners get their carpets cleaned when the seasons change. But are you supposed to tip a carpet cleaner for their service? If so, how much? Here's what to know.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Greenwood
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24Seven CleanPO Box 832
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- 24Seven Clean
- Do it all
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Do it all
- Green Dry Total Cleaning801 Fir Drive
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Green Dry Total Cleaning
- Harp's Cleaning and ServicesP.O. BOX 4951
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Harp's Cleaning and Services
- Meadors Lumber Co218 Commerce Dr
- Meadors Lumber Co
- Premier Carpet Cleaning2216 N 56th Ln
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Premier Carpet Cleaning
- Western Arkansas Carpet Cleaning2413 Katie Lynn
- Western Arkansas Carpet Cleaning