Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Farmington, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Farmington
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCWe met with several contractors and Randy and the rest of Johnson Brothers struck us as the most knowledgeable, so we went with them and we are very glad we did. We hired them for a big job, replacing a patio that runs the entire length of our house as well as a tearing out and rebuilding a collapsing retaining wall and creating a whole new drainage system (french drain behind the wall and more under the patio). Our patio was basically un-usable because the drainage situation was so bad, it was constantly a pool of water and the concrete had totally eroded. They came out very quickly once we first got in touch with them to check the job out and give us a quote, then after we hired them, we waited for about a month or so until they could finish their other projects and start ours. Randy kept calling me during that waiting time to check in and let me know the ETA for how it was looking on when they would get started and I really appreciated that. Once they began, I was shocked how quickly they worked and completed the job. They were here with a team almost every weekday for about a month to get the whole project done but I thought it was going to take twice that long with how big of a job it was. Randy was always in great communication, with either me or my husband, and whenever a question came up, he always asked us before he moved forward with any detail we had not previously discussed, which I really appreciated - no surprises at all. We are enjoying our new patio so much and know we will for many years. The retaining wall is beautiful too and we cant wait to landscape now. We will call Johnson Brothers again the next time we need help with a big project
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is a very professional company. They returned my call within the hour and scheduled the job for the next day. They got to the house exactly on time, did the job right the first time and cleaned up the mess when it was done. I will definitely hire them again. A little more expensive than some others but well worth it. Great Job
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCOver the span of several years after our house was built, our home builder tried multiple attempts to fix water leak issues. We were extremely frustrated, stressed, and disappointed in the lack of resolution. So we searched on our own and found Weather Proofing Experts. From there the entire experience was PERFECT! Brandon was responsive, prompt, thorough, and professional. He and his work crew were extremely courteous and the quality of work to fix the front of our home and chimney issues was best in class. It has been over 3 years and no leak recurrences, and that gives us incredible peace of mind. We recommend Brandon and Weather Proofing Experts every time
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCWPE did a great job from beginning to end. They were prompt, very professional, kept us up to date on timing and progress, and were very fairly priced for the work to be done. The overall crew was very polite, professional and keenly aware of the surroundings. The owner is very knowledgeable, courteous and a pleasure to work with. I already plan to use WPE for other projects that we have planned for the future and I seriously doubt that I will even consider anyone else. I have already recommended WPE to friends and family and will continue to do so
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCExceptionally well. The provider waited a while to complete the job, but the reason was to obtain a smaller quantity of bricks in order to save me money. Very thoughtful. Work was professional, well done, and the folks were really nice.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCBrandon is wonderful to work with. He is very professional, fair in his price, honest, knows weather proofing like no one else and will see the project is done correctly from start to finish. All of the workers are very respectful and everything was cleaned up at the end of each days work. The project was done correctly, promptly and aesthetically pleasing!
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCBrandon came out the day that I called to my discuss project. It required taking down antique brick wall in car port and replacing it. The trick was to match the color of the motor on the 50yr old home. He took extra time to create samples and to match it perfectly at no additional charge! We had some bad weather during this time but as soon as the weather was right the work was done in just 2 days. The clean up job was perfect, you wouldn't even know they were there. Things were in terrible shape in my car port and they had to realign things just to replace the wall. Brandon was very personable and professional and his did an excellent job. Brandon was on site each time and after they finished to check everything was to my and his satisfaction. Each time we had an appointment, Brandon checked in with me first to make sure it was still good for my schedule and was willing to work with me on any changes I might have to make
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCIf you're looking for someone that sincerely cares about the customer, maintains constant communication through the duration of a project, can be reached at any time and patiently answers questions, and instills confidence in the homeowner that quality work will be completed on time and within budget, then look no further than Brandon and his team at Weather Proofing Experts
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCAll work performed with high quality. Brandon (owner) kept me well-informed as the project progressed. His employees were very professional both in their work and interaction with me during the job. The worksite was completely cleared of all debris at the end of each day. I could not be more pleased with all aspects of working with Brandon from the initial visit to job completion. Brandon truly understands weather-proofing and the proper way to solve water-leak problems
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCBrandon & team were superb professionals on every level. They performed the right work, did an excellent job, showed up as committed and communicated very well.
Last update on September 18, 2020
Masonry Contractors in Farmington
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Question by Guest_9880981: How much does it cost to repoint a brick house in metro New York City?
Well-maintained concrete steps can last for decades—but cracks happen. Luckily, the cost to repair them doesn’t have to break the bank, especially if you DIY.
Find masonry contractors in
- Prairie Creek,
- Prairie Grove,
- West Fork,
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- Cave Springs,
- West Siloam Springs,
- Siloam Springs,
- Little Flock,
masonry contractors in Farmington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Backus Concrete LLCPO Box 10451
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Backus Concrete LLC
- Cedar Masonry Company1530 W. Cedar St.
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Cedar Masonry Company
- Ellis Painting & Construction504 Dallas sw
Gravette, Arkansas 72736
- Ellis Painting & Construction
- HH Fence Co19 Wiltshire Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- HH Fence Co
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Residential Renovators
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC1920 S 1st St
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC