Thinking about hiring a contractor to help you accomplish a home improvement project? Don't forget to ask these 10 simple questions before you hire.
Get matched with top general contractors in Farmington, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local general contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Farmington
- Morris Carpentry and LV LLCJonathon and his team are true craftsmen. We just remodeled a home in Bentonville and we’re in the process of building one from scratch. We have used Morris Carpentry many times for different tasks. They take pride in their work and always get it right. I wish their quality of workmanship and attention to detail was more common. It has become a rare trait and I’m glad we found them. Biff & Nanc
- Fast Electrical ServicesDon’t hesitate to hire Ronnie! He is a fast hard worker who stays til the job is done! He made custom shelves all around our home that far exceeded our expectations. And he was creative, suggesting work arounds to the structural or aesthetic problems I had not even thought of. He also installed cabinet and door hardware and created end panels for the cabinetry around the house. Hire Ronnie
- Moran's PaintingIt looks better than we anticipated. This is not our first time using Moran’s Painting and will not be our last. They are honest, talented, hard working and dependable.
- Fast Electrical ServicesExcellent service. Definitely making Ronnie my to go Handyman. Immediate response to my quote request, fluid communication and appointment setting, arrival on time and confirmation of working appliances. Also, it is worth to mention that Ronnie cleaned up afterwards leaving a clean area after services are rendered. He definitely earns an A+ grade. Thank you
- Fast Electrical ServicesI first hired Ronnie to add lighting and rework a water pump in my food truck in early 2018 and found him to have a high caliber of professionalism. He knocked out the work quickly and did an exceptional job. I hired him for a couple smaller jobs and he was quick to respond and provide great service. Earlier this year (2019), I hired Ronnie to completely install new and update the wiring in our building remodel. We completely gutted the building and with his professionalism, he ended up providing guidance to the other project crews. I have used other contractors in the past and Ronnie is at the top of the list for me. Since the completing the building, I have hired him additional jobs and recommend his company to others
- Updates By Nate Handyman Service LLCI emailed Nate with the list and he called me back very quickly. I explained what was expected because the house was vacant and we lived in another state. He gave me a very reasonable quote and scheduled to come and do the work and I sent him a more detailed list with pictures. On the day of the work he called to let me know he had arrived and had looked at the work to be done and was ready to go buy supplies. He checked to make sure there were no changes. He spent about 8 hours doing a list of about 21 things including digging out two posts and cementing two new ones on the backyard gate. He took pictures of his work and called me when he had questions. I highly recommend Nate for his professionalism and commitment to detail. The work done was great
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasMy experiences with them have been good. I have used them for a couple of things. I spent about $900 on the electric and about $450 on the carpentry/wall finishing. I liked the guy and he actually was here before. I have had no issues with the work he performed.
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasHandyman Connection, and Will in particular, was great to work with. He came out on time and when he was expected. His work was very good, and was completed in a timely manner. I would definately use him again.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasIt was superb! Communication with the company was extraordinary--prompt, professional, very customer friendly. Mike, the handyman, called the evening before our appointment to talk about the job so that he could bring supplies. That saved both time and mileage costs. He arrived on time, worked hard while here, and did excellent work. He was professional, knowledgeable, and personable. The price was good, too, considering all that he did while he was here
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasMike was on time (called the night before to confirm) and was knowledgeable. I knew that I needed wooden ramps for my dog with back trouble but had no idea how they should look. He drew out his plan on paper and then gave me a cost estimate. He went and got the wood and other necessary supplies and came back to build them. I couldn't be at home during the lunch hour, but he told me he had to give an estimate nearby around that time so it was no problem for me to leave. When he came back, he did the grout repair job in our upstairs bathroom and was still finished before 5:00 p.m. The total cost matched the estimate very closely. I was very happy with his design and the work he did
Last update on March 1, 2022
Contractors in Farmington
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Prepare your property for winter with these simple tips to protect your home and maybe even save you some money on energy bills in the coming months.
Experts caution homeowners to be realistic and thoroughly evaluate DIY projects before tackling them on their own.
Find general contractors in
- Prairie Creek,
- Prairie Grove,
- West Fork,
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- Cave Springs,
- West Siloam Springs,
- Siloam Springs,
- Little Flock,
general contractors in Farmington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Benchdog WoodworksPO Box 280
Farmington, Arkansas 72730
- Benchdog Woodworks
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Cornerstone Home Services2025 Leeper Dr
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72701
- Cornerstone Home Services
- Ellis Painting & Construction504 Dallas sw
Gravette, Arkansas 72736
- Ellis Painting & Construction
- Knebel Konstruction1665 N Shetland Dr
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72704
- Knebel Konstruction
- Mcclard custom interiors904 SE J street
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Mcclard custom interiors
- Nick's Carpentry140 Oldham Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Nick's Carpentry
- Seven Valleys Custom Trim1299 Slack St E
Pea Ridge, Arkansas 72751
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Southern Yankee Handyman LLC267 Joy Carol Loop
Bethel Heights, Arkansas 72764
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire 03884
- Seven Valleys Custom Trim
- Vision Painting Inc.1507 N Inglewood St
Siloam Springs, Arkansas 72761
- Vision Painting Inc.