If you suspect you may have termites, you will want to take swift action to avoid damage to your home. But how can you tell if you have termites? Check out these warning signs of termite damage in your home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in De Queen, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in De Queen
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have had service for several years and continue to be extremely happy with it and recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoors. The service is excellent and the girls in the office are awesome!!!
- N.W. Pest Managementvery professional and did have to come back out one week later to again put our poison. I would have liked for him to climb under house and address where the mice were coming in but that didn't happen. I felt expensive for just putting out poison but I was desperate.
- STEVE'S TERMITE & PEST CONTROLHad a contract w/Steve's for 21 years..When I recently requested a VA required inspection for a refinance needed ASAP (within a 2-week window)..lady acted as though I was wasting her time..rude..made excuses for putting me off..promised but failed to return my call.. I called Hopper's Pest Control..They immediately scheduled an inspection & treatment two days from now..and providing VA form for my loan processor.. Costing me a $1000 for a new contract but as a matter of principle it's well worth it..RUDE has NO excuse..
- Acme pest IncThis last visit, they did find evidence of termites and came out the next day to kill them. Acme went above and beyond to get rid of the termites and their price was way under the other pest companies. it's been a month and I still do not see any evidence of termites.
- Village Pest ManagementWhen I first talked to Robert on the phone, I like him right away. He answered all my questions and concerns. He promptly came to our home and introduced his son, Austin. His son immediately started on the yard as Robert asked me to show him the areas of concern and proceeded to explain what needed to be done that day. He was very thorough and so kind. I could instantly tell that he cared about his work and the quality of his work by his professionalism and sincerity. He likes his job
- Advance Pest Control IncThey come by yearly. I've used them for years and still do. They do a thorough inspection and it's only $100 a year.
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest ControlWe have been using them for many years. We have a contract with them. It's a dependable service. If I need other areas checked, then they will check them. They have a termite contract that is separate, but it is way too expensive.
- New Wave Termite and Pest ControlThey came out 2 additional times at no charge to make sure the ants are gone. I was happy with the service they provided.
- Mccauley's Pest ControlVery satisfied from talking with office staff to inspector in the field. The inspector called me when reaching property. Was very professional and explained all details of cost and recommendations. I purchased a long term contract to make sure all insects and vermin vanished. My sister saw results after first appointment
- McCauley ServicesI had a horrible infestation of the small brown roaches, I think they are called German Cockroaches. I had tried just about every retail remedy that I could. I called and priced exterminators. McCauley's sent a young man who looked around and gave us an estimate for initial extermination and then for annual maintenance. The price for 4 -5 weekly visits was around $250, an average of $75 per visit. We discussed the fact that we didn't want dangerous chemicals because we have pets. He assured us that our family and our pets would not be adversely affected. The products used would specifically target the roaches. The first week he came he sprayed and set traps. The next day there were dead roaches everywhere, more than we had seen with the retail products. (a good thing) Pets seemed fine, there were no fumes or odors, I was happy. New roaches appeared as he had explained they would until all of the eggs had hatched and roaches were killed. Four weeks later I was roach free! We see the occasional beast that sneaks in on a pet or one of us but it is quickly killed so the infestation won't restart.The young man was dressed professionally. He was polite. If there was a problem, we were contacted immediately and rescheduled quickly. He arrived within 10 minutes of scheduled arrival and left nothing behind except the new traps
Pest Control Companies in De Queen
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We u..Recent Review:Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage companyPaul C.
- Business Description:We provide personable, effective and outstanding pest control service for our valued customers. We’ve worked to instill our strong family values and high quality standards into our business practices and company culture. We believe in giving back and helping our communities, we feel passionate about the high level of quality and integrity we provide with each service. Our highly trained team of professionals exceed state standards on continual training and educational courses. McCauley Servic..Recent Review:The problem was taken care of in a friendly and professional manner. They had the best rates and the very nice serviceman has returned twice to make sure things were good.barbara r.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Multiple times they have called to tell me the window of time they will be there and to please secure pets or take them to an alternate location. I always take them to a family member's home. They then either don't show up at all that day or come 4-5 hours lateCherish H.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Pest ControlRecent Review:Mr. Force was very courteous when I called him to set up an appointment and was also courteous when he arrived to perform the services. <br /> Mr. Force required an yearly contract agreeing for him to return once each quarter. He had a good personality and his rates <br /> were competitive so I agreed to the contract. <br /> My problem with Mr. Force was that he refused to give me reasonable notice before he wanted to do his quarterly treatments. <br /> I explained to him in the beginning that I had to rely on others to drive me around so I would need at least 3 days notice in order to <br /> fit my schedule with his. He would call me late Sunday evenings to tell me he wanted to be here Monday morning <br /> to do the service. Each time that I was not able to accept this he would seem to be upset. <br /> Another problem that I had with Force Pest control was that even though I was seeing dead bugs, I was also seeing an increase in the infestation instead of the decrease that was expected. <br /> I honored my agreement for the year but did not re-new and would not consider using this company again. <br /cheryl h.
- Business Description:We are a small, family owned & operated business. We realize there are many pest control companies to choose from. What separates us from the rest is our unmatched desire to keep our customers satisfied. We do this by being as thorough as possible, and by listening to what our customers say. Our prices are very competitive and our service is one of a kind. We think of every customer as part of our family and treat them as suchRecent Review:went well. no more ants. guy was nice.justin j.
- Business Description:We are a full service pest management company and we provide services for residential, commercial, industrial and governmental. We also provide termite protection services and Real Estate inspections for conventional as well as VA/FHA. Wildlife relocation services are also available. We have been in business since 1980Recent Review:They always do a wonderful job and make sure they call to see if we have any new pest problems before treatment.Robbie A.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:I use Terminix only because they are the biggest. I use them because I had an insect problem and they are one of the few who told me they would not charge me for additional visits. I don't like paying their semi-annual/quarterly fee, as of the moment that's who I use. They come promptly when you call them if you have a problemSheldon S.
- Business Description:Rid a Pest stared in 1986. We are a full service pest control company. Our team is busy servicing all of Arkansas, and even east Oklahoma . Our mission is to set the standard in pest control service with each customer interaction. Our technicians are certified and regularly attend continuing education coursesRecent Review:Very professional, fast response rate, reasonable quote. I called again for potential rodent problem in the attic. Will definitely keep them on my 'hire again' list.Ashley C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Cockroaches are at the top of homeowners' unwanted pests list. Use these practical tips to help ward off a cockroach infestation.
Termites can cause expensive and extensive damage to your house when left untreated. Read on to find out what to expect during the termite fumigation process.
Find pest exterminators in
- Broken Bow
- Mineral Springs
- De Kalb
- New Boston
pest exterminators in De Queen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & G Varmint Control Inc14122 Brechen Dr N
- D & G Varmint Control Inc
- McCauley Services23650 I-30 W
- McCauley Services
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROLPO Box 10707
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROL
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd