Find out how to make DIY mosquito repellent from common household ingredients. Avoid smelly, expensive sprays with our tried and tested mosquito repellents you can make quickly and easily at home.
Get matched with top pest control services in Hope, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pest Exterminator Service Reviews in Hope
- Orkin Pest ControlHe is the nicest man I have ever met. Always looking out for any of my concerns. You are lucky to have him as a representative for Orkin. He does an excellent job.
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasI simply love MoJo’s. They have the best customer service ever! The girls in the office are polite, and the guys that come to your house are also respectful and professional!!! Makes me feel good to be able to let my doggies outside to enjoy the yard!! With no worries of bugs!! They do get an occasional flea, but that’s because they love to explore! So I gladly recommend MoJo for your yard or yards :
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have had service for several years and continue to be extremely happy with it and recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoors. The service is excellent and the girls in the office are awesome!!!
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest ControlI pay a yearly service of $400 for the year. I like them, they come out quarterly, and if you have problems in between, they come right out when I call them. They do a good job. The price is comparable with everyone else. I give them high ratings and will continue to use them.
- Hopper Environmental Service IncWe have used them for 7 years and they are excellent. They come and spray our house and yard. They yard and dog run is sprayed for flees. They ordered a special blend just for us. The blend does not hurt our dog. They are always on time and do a good job. They are in uniform and are very professional
- McCauley ServicesI had a horrible infestation of the small brown roaches, I think they are called German Cockroaches. I had tried just about every retail remedy that I could. I called and priced exterminators. McCauley's sent a young man who looked around and gave us an estimate for initial extermination and then for annual maintenance. The price for 4 -5 weekly visits was around $250, an average of $75 per visit. We discussed the fact that we didn't want dangerous chemicals because we have pets. He assured us that our family and our pets would not be adversely affected. The products used would specifically target the roaches. The first week he came he sprayed and set traps. The next day there were dead roaches everywhere, more than we had seen with the retail products. (a good thing) Pets seemed fine, there were no fumes or odors, I was happy. New roaches appeared as he had explained they would until all of the eggs had hatched and roaches were killed. Four weeks later I was roach free! We see the occasional beast that sneaks in on a pet or one of us but it is quickly killed so the infestation won't restart.The young man was dressed professionally. He was polite. If there was a problem, we were contacted immediately and rescheduled quickly. He arrived within 10 minutes of scheduled arrival and left nothing behind except the new traps
- Adams Pest Control of LR, IncThey've been good. The service folks call ahead and arrive when they say they will. They are in and out and do their job. They seem to do quality work.
- Serfco Termite & Pest ControlThey've always worked well with me. I give them high ratings and will continue to use them in the future.
- ENVIROPESTMy wife and I recently purchased a new cabin in the Ozark National Forest about 40 miles north of Russellville. The cabin is way up in the "big woods". James Cole with Enviropest made the trip, promptly did the inspection and treatment. He also surprised me by doing an inspection (at no charge) on the 125 year old hand hewn log cabin on the property. It involved getting under the cabin in a crawl space known for timber rattlers. Now that is what I call service
- BEAVERS TERMITE & PEST CONTROLThis is something that they do as a part of their service. They come over from Atkins inspect our garage, playhouse, and our house. They are very timely and they do a good job. I will continue to use them in the future.
Last update on March 1, 2022
Pest Control Companies in Hope, AR
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
As it turns out, boric acid only works on three types of critters. Here's what you need to know and how to safely use boric acid in your home.
These pesky insects crawl into your home from outside and can be tricky to remove. Follow this guide to get rid of earwigs for good.
Find pest exterminators in
- Mineral Springs,
- Red Lick,
Pest Exterminators in Hope, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- SERVICE PEST CONTROLPO BOX 1546
Hope, Arkansas 71802
- SERVICE PEST CONTROL
- D & G Varmint Control Inc14122 Brechen Dr N
Mabelvale, Arkansas 72103
- D & G Varmint Control Inc
- ESCO TERMITE & PEST CONTROL3308 W 34TH AVE
Pine Bluff, Arkansas 71603
- ESCO TERMITE & PEST CONTROL
- McCauley Services23650 I-30 W
Bryant, Arkansas 72022
- McCauley Services
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703