Landscape curbing costs by the square foot for concrete edging or other landscape curbing can vary depending on your region and the size of your yard.
Get matched with top Landscapers in De Queen, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local landscapers.
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in De Queen
- Taylor Lawn CareI would definitely use them again. They're timely, fair price, knowledgeable. and pleasant to work with.
- Double J Hauling and LandscapingTotally professional, can-do attitude! He did an outstanding job! I’m very pleased. I would highly recommend him !
- Double J Hauling and LandscapingJoey was great to work with. He came on short notice snd hauled me 6 or 7 loads of rock. He put it right where i wanted it. Will definitely use them again.
- Black Tie LandscapingFrom when the job was estimated, it was 2 months before it was started. Front yard was excavated to remove the gravel and replaced with sod. A lot of the gravel was left and very little prep was done to the surface. High and low spots throughout the entire front yard. Was charged for topsoil that was not brought to the job site. Also charged for the labor to spread the topsoil that wasn’t brought to the site. Several areas of sod was just placed straight on the existing gravel and placed on dry ground. Two different kinds of sod was laid because not enough was ordered to complete the job. After the sod was laid they didn’t even water it in. Astroturf was placed in the backyard. Surface was not prepared before the turf was put down. Highs and lows throughout the entire surface. Just laid down on the gravel without being compacted. Gaps left around the perimeter next to the house and flower beds where weeds will grow now. Didn’t order a big enough piece of turf to cover the area that was in the bid. After the job was completed no call from the owner or even a walk around to make sure we were happy with the job. Several things on the invoice had to be corrected because we were charged for things that didn’t get completed. The owner did make it right by correcting the invoice but would have been happier if the job would have been completed as promised in the initial bid. Overall very unpleased with service provided by Black Tie Landscaping. The owner is lacking attention to detail and professionalism
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasIt has been nearly a year since this major project began and we are quite pleased with each step. First,we installed gutters to divert water from the foundation of our home. The installation by an outside contractor went well. Next, a channel drain was installed in a back walkway, again to divert water. This looks nice and works well. Finally, the foundation specialists had to tie up the porch foundation to the original house and insert steel jacks and beams and new footings. It was necessary to dig across our flower beds to install underground drains. These were put back together and look totally undisturbed. One or two gutters needed tightening and Michael took care of this right away. The water diversion and the amount of lift of the porch back into position worked just like Michael said it would
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe were impressed with the crew's work ethic, courtesy, and care to details. The management of the crew on site kept work on target. We were kept informed with progress at each stage of the work. They were considerate of existing landscaping--it looked better upon completion than it did before. We would definitely recommend them
- Cutting Edge LawncareI've been using them for years! Great job, always arrive as scheduled. No surprises! Also, when my neighbor was hospitalized last summer, they agreed to squeeze them in and mow for them.
- Mudtown Landscaping LLCJuan’s team did an excellent job. They worked phenomenally well with our other service providers and even recommended high quality providers for other services. They were flexible with my timeline and changing requests. Mudtown Landscaping is honest, dependable, and does very high quality work. I highly recommend them and will definitely use them again
- Summit Lawn & LandscapeWe found this company on Angie's List/Home Advisor. They had very good reviews so we contacted them to get a free estimate. We talked to Roy and he set an appointment to come take a look and was on time and helpful with suggestions. He said we would receive our estimate by email and they were very prompt doing that. We thought the estimate was fair for the work and materials that would be provided so we called and talked to them about a date to get started. The weather wasn't great so Roy told us it may be a couple of weeks to get to us. A few days later we had a good weather day and they came and did the job. Roy came with his crew, Jerry and Miguel to get them started and they were awesome in the speed and efficiency of their work. This job involved wheel barrowing 6 yards of .75 inch River Rock from our side front yard, down a slope and railroad tie steps to the back yard. Spreading the rock and then setting 100 16x16 inch pavers....also wheel barrowed down same path. These guys were courteous and listened to us to be able to get the design we had wanted. I cannot say enough good things about this company and their employees. Thank you Summit Lawn & Landscaping ! Great job !
- Raines Tree CareThey did an outstanding job. Very professional. It was extremely difficult as they had a very small area to operate in as they were very careful not to land anything in my flowerbeds. Very friendly. Still amazed at how careful they were. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing trees cut down. When it was all done, my backyard looked better than before they came. They cleaned up everything. Outstanding job
Landscapers in De Queen
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:ISA certified arborist ISA Tree Climber Specialist Trees are an integral part of our environment and our landscape. In order to ensure they are safe, healthy, and beautiful they require ongoing specialized care. At Raines Tree Care we have the expertise, training, and equipment necessary to ensure the health, safety, and beauty of your trees. Raines Tree Care is a member of the International Society of Arboriculture, and has an ISA certified arborist on staff. This organization provides conti..Recent Review:It was great. They asked several times for me to come look at their work as they were pruning to make sure I liked it- every bit of debris was removed- they contacted a stump man and had them grind our stumps. We had to reschedule several times due to the rain and holidays, and they were always very agreeable. Really nice companymartha T.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:All around handyman. Painting interior or exterior homes Pressure washing Remodeling or add ons Porch or deck staining Landscaping We give elderly and military discounts. We stand behind our work 100% and warranty all work doneRecent Review:Hired David Baker from Baker's Construction last October to build us a detached garage. Made the mistake of giving this THEIF money upfront, $4500.00 for "supplies". There was a shed in the place of where the future garage was. In 6 months all he has done is tear the shed down and leave it in a pile on our property. He does not respond to text or phone calls anymore. Probably used the money to buy METH. Stay away from this company at ALL costsAlan J.
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:I am a small handyman service and growing. No job is to small and look forward to the big ones. I accept cash or check based on a mutual agreement. Give me a call I look forward to speaking with you and at least answer any questions of yours
- Business Description:Here at Collins Tree Service, we take pride in providing quality tree care to all of our customers. Our main goal is to keep trees safe and healthy! We believe in preserving the natural beauty a tree has to offer and we will provide alternate routes other than just removing a tree completely to both satisfy the customer and preserve the tree! We prioritize professional development and industry training. We pay attention to the little things and know what it takes to make your property beautifulRecent Review:Went above and beyond what I expected.Lonnie J.
- Business Description:Full service family owned and operated tree company. Licensed and Insured
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Building a pond can add enjoyment and value to your home, but how much does it cost? This guide breaks down the cost of building a pond.
Tree removal can be hazardous, so it’s crucial to ensure your tree removal pro is insured. The right insurance will protect you in the event of unexpected damage.
Find Landscapers in
Landscapers in De Queen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A+ stump grinding4419 hwy 25
Black Rock, Arkansas
- All-Star Construction Service LLC606 Ray St
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Atm tree service2418 west main st
- A+ stump grinding
- CAD Outsourcing11670 Fountains Dr
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION296 Riverview Rd
- Classical Curbs4901 Atwood Road
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Collins Tree Service1407 N Spring Rd
- Colonial Hills Landscape Inc3365 N Fincher Ln
- Coster Landscaping & Sprinklers200 cliffwood loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- COUNTRY GARDENS3820 ALBERT PIKE RD
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- CAD Outsourcing
- David Barnard Plumbing & More9109 Gilbert Road
- David Barnard Plumbing & More
- Infinite Lawns6573 East State Highway 137
- Infinite Lawns
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care1805 Friendly Point
Horseshoe Bend, Arkansas
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- Law Dawg Bushawgin LLC9230 Alicia Dawn Rd
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPINGP.O. box 20626
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Lone Star Land Enhancement IncPO Box 1264
- Lance and Sons Handyman Service / Lawn Care
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Mesa Landscape Architects Inc800 N Spruce St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Monroe Lawn & Landscape6306 Miller County 505
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Neal's Tree Service349 Sylvan Meadows Dr
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Neal's Tree Service
- Perfection Tree Experts llc1427 bulls head rd
Clinton Corners, New York
- Perfection Tree Experts llc
- Raines Tree CarePO Box 1227
- Raines Tree Care
- Shear Outdoor Service6078 East Huntsville Rd
- Shear Outdoor Service