Roof replacement costs may vary depending on the size of your roof, the material you choose, and your location. Learn everything about replacing your old roof, including the cost in most states, the best materials for a roof, and everything you’ll need.
Get matched with top roofing contractors in De Queen, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in De Queen
- Jeff Ball/Crown RoofingThe owner was very genuine and is proud of his work. He goes the extra mile to make sure everything is done correctly. Quality work, responsive and competitive pricing- can't beat it. I highly recommend this company.
- Condor General ContractingGot right to work. Did get set back a couple of days due to rain. They were very thorough and completed job well done. And within budget.
- DSYS Contractors LLCWould def recommend and use them for future roof services! Very professional and quality materials, give them a call if you need any roofing work done
- Blue Ribbon Roofing LLCThey were very professional. Did exactly what they promised they would do. Did a fantastic job. My roof looks great. The went above and beyond ! Will not hesitate to use them again!
- Pinnacle RoofingExcellent experience from initial contact by the sales/estimator representative to final clean-up. Product was delivered on schedule and put in place on the roof quickly. Foreman showed up as soon as a few days of rain stopped to deliver trailer and was very knowledgeable and helpful on what to expect in time and inconvenience. Crew showed up on time and worked quickly and did the full job Friday thru mid-day Sunday to minimize time of inconvenience. Job looks great and they did a great job of clean-up
- O’Franco Roofing & RemodelingSo happy we found O’Franco Roofing! In 3 days our hail-damaged roof was removed, re-felted, and impact resistant Malarkey shingles were installed, all finishing details attended to, magnet used to find stray nails...and I would not have known they had been there, except our roof is absolutely beautiful! Very professional, fast, thorough, and quote was in line with another we sourced. No surprises. VERY satisfied
- O’Franco Roofing & RemodelingGreat. They also repaired an area that was out of place on my siding and patched a damaged area on my siding. Thank you for all your work.
- O’Franco Roofing & RemodelingI am very happy with the company’s quick response; I was immediately sent the estimate and the start date is very soon, depending on the weather. Very professional in all aspects, including keeping in contact. They started the work within a few days of me hiring them. They required no money down and gave me a discount! Excellent work completed!! I, would, and am, highly recommending their company. They went above and beyond in every aspect! I will definitely use them for any future work I need done. I cannot thank them enough for all they did for me. If you want a dependable, credible and honest company for your home repairs; in my opinion they are the BEST you will find
- ABLE ROOFING & CONSTRUCTIONThey were amazingly very clean did everything we needed the new roof looks beautifully done. The proof was the first rain storm the next day we we snug as a bug in a rug no more leaks and we have a huge roof, it is a 4000 sq Ft home and it was done in basically 3 days along with our free standing 3 car garage and gazebo. My husband and I were very happy with the work we will recommend them to everyone. Thanks again great job guys be safe. Best regards Steve Yates and Nancy Coat
- O’Franco Roofing & RemodelingExcellent. I can't say enough positive about the work done. Made many trips taking pictures to document problem with roof. Tampko kept requesting additional information all of which he provided which required multiple trips. These were completed timely and professionally. The roofers stayed with the task until roof was completed. Cleanup was superb. They worked within budget as stated and worked with the shingle manufacturers and roofing company to make everything come together. Edwin is a real professional. Would not hesitate to recommend
Roofers in De Queen
- Business Description:We are a local roofing company that specializes in storm damage repair. Our services include:insurance claims specialist, roofing( metal/shingle), add-ons, awnings and decks, gutters, siding and more! Check out our Facebooks page: @borntorooftx for more infomRecent Review:Very good, crew was very knowledgeable and professional, only one issue occurred during installation, we had a metal roof installed and as the crew began installation about half way through discovered that they were eight sheets of metal short and couldn't finish the job, this caused about a seven day delay on completion. We are very pleased with the finished product though, looks greatJames H.
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:They are simply the best to work with and fast. Professional and did I say fast!!! I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them to any and everybody. Are you looking for repair or install? These are the guys for you. Thank you again!!Sam R.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE NOW! Who can you call when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a fire, a flood, or a mold problem, you need someone on your side who can get you back on your feet fast. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t wait to get help. Call GilRay Restoration right awayRecent Review:It went well! There's no more mold.Stephen B.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:G&S Contracting offers Specialized Commercial and residential Remodeling and property Excavation as well as Custom property Management such as Earth bridges over culverts, stone archways, and pad building for new constructionRecent Review:Professional, honest, and can do all types of projects. Very pleased with the work being done!kassey w.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Pinnacle Roofing and Solar, LLC, is a family owned and operated company that offers all types of roofing services, from residential asphalt repairs, to commercial installations. We value honesty and integrity, and hire like-minded people for our team. Employees go through drug and background screening. We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:Excellent experience from initial contact by the sales/estimator representative to final clean-up. Product was delivered on schedule and put in place on the roof quickly. Foreman showed up as soon as a few days of rain stopped to deliver trailer and was very knowledgeable and helpful on what to expect in time and inconvenience. Crew showed up on time and worked quickly and did the full job Friday thru mid-day Sunday to minimize time of inconvenience. Job looks great and they did a great job of clean-upCam S.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done rightgeorgina T.
- Business Description:Our experienced and well-trained personnel have years of roofing experience. We handle all types of roofing conditions or requests from a small leak to a complete, comprehensive roofing system. Knowing when to restore, repair or install a new roof system and what type of roofing material is an important decision. Your PI Roofing professional will assist you in choosing the appropriate product and installation techniqueRecent Review:Crews were professional and worked hard to install the radiant barrier during my remodel. I know this was money well spent cause it is now the middle of summer in the house. With temperatures running the upper 90's-100 and no insulation in the attic (Still in remodel stage, but drywall is up), the AC system can keep it a nice 72 inside without any problems and without running all the timeCarl D.
- Business Description:Founded in 2008, Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar for the Gulf Coast region. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains the solar panels on residential and commercial properties. Sunpro Solar has a proven history and reputation for providing quality service and has been ranked #18 for 2016 Solar Power World’s Magazine Top Solar Contractors nationwideRecent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profitsCaroline M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
Roof coatings help preserve your roof and patch up problems that lead to leaks. Most contractors charge per square foot, and the sealant you choose often determines the budget. This cost guide explains how much roof coating costs per square foot.
If you’re looking to repair or install new roof vents, you’ll hear many common misconceptions. Read about these roof vent myths and the right practices from professionals to help you avoid problems and make educated decisions.
Find roofing contractors in
- Broken Bow
- Mineral Springs
- De Kalb
- New Boston
roofing contractors in De Queen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- A-Plus BuildersPO Box 55
- Advanced Roofing101 S Shady Ln
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Window & Door Solutions1630 Ten Mile Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- After The Storm Roofing & Restoration LLCPO Box 3327
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Aqua Roofing2019A Richmond Road #305
- Arkansas Home Improvement112 Meredith Pl
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- CAS Construction & Roofing8667 US Hwy. 71 S.
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Chuck's Door Service3077 N Elizabeth Ave
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CLASSIC EXTERIORS2320 TECOMSEH RD
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- Hanke BrothersPO Box 21174
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- HARNESS ROOFING INC901 HIGHWAY 62 65 N
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Holland Roofing LLC321 W Grove St
Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
- HOT SPRINGS ROOFING INC3236 ALBERT PIKE RD
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.
- Kraftsman Building Services Co240 CR 2332
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Kraftsman Building Services Co
- M & R Sarver Construction Inc103 Desoto Center Dr
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Martin Construction229 Cedar Ln
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- McLin Builders
- Meyer Roofing & Sheet Metal249 Briarhill Drive Main office 987 Coley Drive in Mountain Home
- Mike's Home RepairPO Box 254
- M & R Sarver Construction Inc
- Oliver's Custom Roofing LLC15 W Jericho Dr
- Oliver's Custom Roofing LLC
- PHARR BETTER ROOFING291 POLK ROAD 252
- PI Roofing Solutions6109 Remount Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Pinnacle Roofing234 Spring St
- Platinum Roofing99 Pinecrest Cir
- Precision Roofing62 Robin Trail
- ProClaim Public Insurance Adjusters3423 Piedmont Rd NE STE 350
- Pruden Construction and Roofing128 W Emma Ave
- PHARR BETTER ROOFING
- Quality Roofing54 Delicious Lane
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- Quality Roofing