Find out how to make DIY mosquito repellent from common household ingredients. Avoid smelly, expensive sprays with our tried and tested mosquito repellents you can make quickly and easily at home.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Wickes, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Wickes
- Mosquito Joe of ArkansasWe have had service for several years and continue to be extremely happy with it and recommend to anyone who wants to enjoy their outdoors. The service is excellent and the girls in the office are awesome!!!
- N.W. Pest Managementvery professional and did have to come back out one week later to again put our poison. I would have liked for him to climb under house and address where the mice were coming in but that didn't happen. I felt expensive for just putting out poison but I was desperate.
- Acme pest IncThis last visit, they did find evidence of termites and came out the next day to kill them. Acme went above and beyond to get rid of the termites and their price was way under the other pest companies. it's been a month and I still do not see any evidence of termites.
- Village Pest ManagementWhen I first talked to Robert on the phone, I like him right away. He answered all my questions and concerns. He promptly came to our home and introduced his son, Austin. His son immediately started on the yard as Robert asked me to show him the areas of concern and proceeded to explain what needed to be done that day. He was very thorough and so kind. I could instantly tell that he cared about his work and the quality of his work by his professionalism and sincerity. He likes his job
- Advance Pest Control IncThey come by yearly. I've used them for years and still do. They do a thorough inspection and it's only $100 a year.
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest ControlThey did a bundled package to correct all my problems from termites to standing water and fixed air flow in crawlspace . Total fix so i dont have to worry about it again
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest ControlThey were fine as far as we know. The price was a little bit high. I thought they did a very professional job but we did not want to spend more than on a regular basis, so we stop. They did excellent work. They could have had a better plan but this did fine. They seemed very knowledgeable.
- Terminix - North Little Rock -Termite & Pest ControlI pay a yearly service of $400 for the year. I like them, they come out quarterly, and if you have problems in between, they come right out when I call them. They do a good job. The price is comparable with everyone else. I give them high ratings and will continue to use them.
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest ControlI have no complaints at this point. I feel their pricing is fair for the work they did for me. I would use them again in the future if I needed to.
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest ControlI have a contract with them. It costs me $70 every quarter. I do not have any complaints with them. I have taken advantage of some of their other services at a good price. I will continue to use them in the future.
Pest Control Companies in Wickes
- Business Description:We are a family-owned & -operated business that is dedicated to customer service! Our main office is located in Hot Springs. We service Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Glenwood, Amity, Malvern, Benton, Bryant, Little Rock and other surrounding areas. We are state licensed, bonded and insured for your protection. Each of our technicians is clean and professional. Upon hiring, a background check is done. We wouldn't hire anyone to service your home that we wouldn't trust in our own home. We u..Recent Review:Paid 850.00 for bed bug treatments last November with a guarantee they would come back and continue treatments until the issue was resolved. When I started they claimed it would not take more than 3 additional treatments. 7 treatments later I still have bed bugs and they refuse to continue trying. Absolute garbage companyPaul C.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:Multiple times they have called to tell me the window of time they will be there and to please secure pets or take them to an alternate location. I always take them to a family member's home. They then either don't show up at all that day or come 4-5 hours lateCherish H.
- Business Description:Residential and Commercial Pest ControlRecent Review:Mr. Force was very courteous when I called him to set up an appointment and was also courteous when he arrived to perform the services. <br /> Mr. Force required an yearly contract agreeing for him to return once each quarter. He had a good personality and his rates <br /> were competitive so I agreed to the contract. <br /> My problem with Mr. Force was that he refused to give me reasonable notice before he wanted to do his quarterly treatments. <br /> I explained to him in the beginning that I had to rely on others to drive me around so I would need at least 3 days notice in order to <br /> fit my schedule with his. He would call me late Sunday evenings to tell me he wanted to be here Monday morning <br /> to do the service. Each time that I was not able to accept this he would seem to be upset. <br /> Another problem that I had with Force Pest control was that even though I was seeing dead bugs, I was also seeing an increase in the infestation instead of the decrease that was expected. <br /> I honored my agreement for the year but did not re-new and would not consider using this company again. <br /cheryl h.
- Business Description:Billing can pay by check or credit card Ask for Military DiscountsRecent Review:We've been customers for a few years now. It costs $140 for them to walk around and look at the home each year and say ok, it's fine. You pay around $600 + for the initial service them pay yearly to keep the contract. HOWEVER, they have HORRIBLE billing practices. I had my last inspection done August 14th, they sent the bill. Every normal business does 30 days billing, this is not one of these companies. Our permanent home is in Texas, but this residence is in Cabot. I called to pay on September 7th. Since I didn't call before the end of August I had to pay a $15 late charge. So what does the mean if I'd had my treatment done on August 29th, I'd have had to receive the bill in Texas through the mail, then pay but it'd already be late. I'd not recommend this company. That's stupidkelley m.
- Business Description:We are Arkansas oldest Wild LIfe Control company. We have been in business for over 28 years. At D & G Varmint Control, Inc. there’s a reason that we call ourselves a wildlife company. We care about the wildlife that we make an effort to control. More than just a human inconvenience, squirrels, raccoons and other animals are themselves endangered when they get into residential and commercial properties, because they are removed from their natural environments. We work to reverse that process..Recent Review:D & G was contacted about helping with an armadillo that had taken up residency in the yard. A technician came a few days later and did not care to meet with me to show him where the animal was getting in and out of the yard and proceeded to place a trap in a very old and established flower bed with a 10 year old hydrangea bush that was mangled by the tech. The real fun began the following morning when I received an early call form the tech asking me if we had “got anything”, so I checked the trap and informed him that it was empty. The following 4 days I received the SAME CALL with the same result, I asked the tech if maybe we should try a different location since I was seeing the animal moving in the yard in the evening and he did not think that was necessary. About a week later after no further phone calls to check the status of the trap or trying any other locations the traps were gone and I still had the animal in the yard. I could not help but think how wonderful D & G’s customer service was and how they had helped me protect my property and childrenCary Y.
- Business Description:If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Arrest A Pest we'll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. Some of our specialties include: Extermination Services, Nest Removal, Sealing, Trapping, Baiting Systems, Barriers & Screens, Fumigation, Spraying and Prevention Treatments to name a few. Call today and discover why we are the area's bestRecent Review:They have always arrived during specified time & have been nice and professional.Traci M.
- Business Description:Serving the Region since 1987. Call for appointment.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Find pest exterminators in
- De Queen
- Broken Bow
- Mineral Springs
- Mount Ida
pest exterminators in Wickes
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D & G Varmint Control Inc14122 Brechen Dr N
- D & G Varmint Control Inc
- McCauley Services23650 I-30 W
- McCauley Services
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROLPO Box 10707
- NIX 'EM OUTDOORS PEST CONTROL
- RID-A-PEST4022 N Old Wire Rd