Arrest-A-Pest

Founded 2003 • With Angi since October 2010

If you're looking for high quality and personal service, you've come to the right place. At Arrest A Pest we'll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. Some of our specialties include: Extermination Services, Nest Removal, Sealing, Trapping, Baiting Systems, Barriers & Screens, Fumigation, Spraying and Prevention Treatments to name a few. Call today and discover why we are the area's best!...

N.W. Pest Management

N.W. Pest Management is a locally owned and operated Pest Control company provided a top notch quality service. I am present on all jobs and I make sure the job is done right! We offer free estimates so don't hesitate! Give us a call or click to schedule an appointment today!

12/22/2015

Description of Work
I have used Arrest-A-Pest since July 2011. I live near the lake so have lots of pests. They have always been very responsive, professional and their treatments work. I highly recommend their service.

01/31/2015

They have always arrived during specified time & have been nice and professional.

Description of Work
Pest control and termite service

06/10/2014

I've been using Arrest-A-Pest since 2008, and have had a great experience. Locally owned and operated, Tony and his team take good care of things. They use safe sprays and if bugs are seen between sprays they are happy to come back out at no additional charge. In 8+ years, I've had them come back once. That's pretty good! Recently my small dog ingested a fair amount of the chemical immediately after application and was sick- as with all chemicals, it's best to keep pets and children from them while they are fresh; once dried there shouldn't be any danger. Not only did Tony answer my call after hours, and provide immediate information that I needed for the vet, but he also followed up and checked on us. Great service all around- couldn't recommend anyone higher.

Description of Work
Regularly scheduled pst control

06/03/2014

Spray for bugs every 3 months like clock work

Description of Work
Spray for bugs every 3 months

Category pest control

Extermination Services, Nest Removal, Sealing, Trapping, Baiting Systems, Barriers & Screens, Cleanings & Washdowns,Consultations,Fumigation,Prevention Treatments,Spraying,Inspections,Removals,Single Treatments,Wood Treatment