There are several ways to add fun texture to a wall, from premixed textured paint to the many application methods you can use with joint compound. From stripes to splatters, here are popular ways to add some eye-catching texture to your walls.
Get matched with top interior painters in Bismarck, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Bismarck
- Household Solutionsthey did a very good job overall. there were some delays but that is to be expected on such a big remodel. they made new cabinets and a new sheetrock ceiling but the best thing is he went over everything step by step before continuing on anything. very peased with their work....top notch
- Peter's Flooring and PaintTheir service has been great. Anytime we have used them, they are wonderful. They are really good at mixing the paint and are very helpful in picking the appropriate color. I have worked with Mike there and he was super helpful. The quality of their paint is wonderful and it lasts a long time.
- Peter's Flooring and PaintEverything went well. The staff was very friendly, very helpful, and went out of its way to answer our questions. Furthermore, they charge reasonable prices for their paints.
- Peter's Flooring and PaintIt was a good experience. They have a good reputation, a knowledgeable and helpful staff, and an extensive selection.
- Household SolutionsVery professional. Very easy to work with and most importantly was able to deliver the custom cabinet exactly as discussed. Work quality was excellent and exceeded expectations.Laundry room shelves look and function great. Even did a great job with cleanup. Would definitely recommend to others and use again
- Jingles RemodelingThe crew was great ,showed up on time, did everything I asked and painted straight paint lines. The job went very well.
- Shepard's ConstructionRobert did a great job. He was able to do all the work in a fast and efficient manner. He gave it his all and did lots of extra things for us that were not on his list. He even worked through the week-end. He takes a lot of pride in his work and wants the customer to be satisfied.
- John's RemodelingJohn and his crew came to the house one day earlier than expected. The old popcorn ceiling needed to be removed and it was done in a professional way with great care to keep the mess to a minimum. They primed and painted the ceilings and the walls and installed additional trim and painted all the trim which requires great care to detail. John and his crew also helped with the hardwood floors that were discovered under the old and crappy carpet. John also installed two new toilets. He finished the entire project within the set deadline and budget. Thanks John, Josh, Chris and George
- Peter's Flooring and PaintThe staff was very attentive and very knowledgeable about colors and paint types which was helpful in my decision-making process. Furthermore, their prices were competitive, and it was a pleasure doing business with them.
- Mark BourlandThe job was performed meticulously and professionally. He and his crew were very detailed and clean. I've used several painters before, but none came close to the quality of work provided by Mark and his crew.
Interior Painters in Bismarck
- Business Description:We provide interior and exterior paint services, cabinet resurfacing/refacing, power washing, staining, wallpaper removal. All services include mask, tape, prep, primer, paint and our full dedication. Se habla españolRecent Review:Anna and her crew were excellent. We had entire 1950's ranch house with walls that needed repair and painting. Also I had a laundry area where the wall height needed to be reconfigured to allow for a stackable washer and dryer. She was able to tear out and sheet rock a small area, making it look like new. She was professional, prompt and always communicative about her progress. Her work is excellent and I highly recommend herCindy B.
- Business Description:We like to help people love their home again. Additional contact name - Wes Tate.Recent Review:I was in the middle of a master bath remodel when I had to fire my painter. I was very upset and needed a painter that could fix the mess the first painter had made and finish the project in a timely manner. The drywall contractor highly recommended Brenda and Wes. They were wonderful. They are not just painters, they are artist. I hardly knew they were in the house. Their work was impeccable. They were also prompt, pleasant and neat. It felt like old friends were in my home. I would definitely hire them againLonda S.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke gave a quote, I signed his agreement, and paid a $420 deposit. When he arrived to do the job, he told my husband he could not do it because some of the wood needed repairing. He offered to return the deposit or reschedule after the repairs. My husband said we would reschedule. Finding a carpenter and scheduling the repair took roughly 2 months. When I reached out to Luke to reschedule, he more than doubled the cost of the project and refused to refund the deposit when I did not agree to the new cost. He took my money and did not provide a service. He blamed us for not contacting him sooner and said he sold our paint - when he had made no effort as a business owner to reach out to us, the customers who had paid a deposit. I absolutely do not recommend himJoanna E.
- Business Description:You’ve probably seen us in your neighborhood painting exteriors and you may have seen our neighborhood CertaPro Painters signs. Now that it’s time to paint the house let us have the opportunity to do just that. We’ve got the reviews and references to show we are the Proven and Trusted Experts in Painting. Our trained interior and exterior house painters are looking forward to meeting youRecent Review:The certapro team did a wonderful job! The customer service is what really impressed me. You could tell from the first interaction with Chris boatright and communicating with the office they care about their customers. The paint supervisor showed up on time, respected my belongings, and took care of the touch ups at the end as I requesteVickie B.
- Business Description:My name is Tyler Applegate and I have a family owned and operated company. We are a Christian based company and pride ourselves in our hard work to please every customers needs and also our integrity stands us apart from other larger companies. We will walk you through every aspect of the job and we also pride ourselves in our affordable priceRecent Review:It was an over all great experience the staff was friendly, professional and their quotes are more than fair. I Love the work they did for me and would highly recommend Applegate Renovations. I will definitely hire them again in the futureDellMarie D.
- Business Description:That One Guy, Construction and Destruction Ltd. Co - remodeling servicesRecent Review:The service was a top notch. They were clean, timely, and through. I had no complaints about the service.Pete Y.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we doRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessionalLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs...Recent Review:William was very professional and had great suggestions on how to make my project better. I will hire him again for my other projects.Arlene R.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE NOW! Who can you call when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a fire, a flood, or a mold problem, you need someone on your side who can get you back on your feet fast. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t wait to get help. Call GilRay Restoration right awayRecent Review:It went well! There's no more mold.Stephen B.
- Business Description:Reach out to us for Drywall Installation (hanging), Finishing (including texture) and Repair! We are happy to tackle everything from that one silly little hole you can't stand up to full commercial installation and finishing. We are fully insured! In these unusual times we are taking measures to protect not only our health but the health of our clients! We follow a rigorous protocol utilizing proper and frequent handwashing, proper usage and disposal of gloves, daily sanitization of touch-s..Recent Review:Wonderful! He did not bother me, I offered him juice or cold water and he don't want any. The first time he came, he installed 17 handles and knobs on my new cabinet and finished that up job. Then he gonna do more but started raining at 3pm and he will come again on Saturday to finished some miscellaneous remaining home projects. He carried 4 heavy boxes for me downstairs He did install the toilet paper holder. He put a bracket for outdoor thermometer-clock. He did instruct me to buy a non slip skid strip for the bath tub instead using non slip chemical application and I thanked him for that.Diane K.
Deals in Bismarck for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Maple, oak, or cherry—there's nothing quite as elegant as a classic wood banister. A stain can keep it looking fresh and modern amidst all that daily use. Here's how to stain your banister or handrail in five easy steps.
Painting a home can be exciting, but it’s rarely clear how to dispose of your old paint cans. Follow a few tips to get rid of paint in an eco-friendly, easy way.
Find interior painters in
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs
- Mount Ida
- Hot Springs Village
interior painters in Bismarck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Goodguyz painting services
- Goodguyz painting services
- Interpretations By Brenda3571 Quail Ln
- Interpretations By Brenda
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- JDH Remodeling and Renovations5000 Eldorado Pkwy
- Johnson Builders198 speers circle
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Josh Seewald Painting244 DeArmon Trail
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- Key Painting17102 N ALEXANDER RD
- Key Painting
- Natural State Drywall1500 Spring St
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Natural State Drywall
- One of One Designs
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- One of One Designs
- Village Drywall151 Villawood Trl
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- Village Drywall
- Welcome Home Moving Services339 S Lanvale Ave
Daytona Beach, Florida
- Welcome Home Moving Services