A garage remodel can bring new life to a spot you only designated as the place to park cars. Using this guide, you’ll understand the different factors affecting a garage remodels’ cost, such as type of garage conversion, how big your garage is, and permit
Get matched with top garage door companies in Bismarck, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Bismarck
- Affordable Overhead Door CompanyThis happened 3 days before we were supposed to close on the sale of our house. It was also late Friday afternoon. Mike came out soon after I called and immediately and efficiently made the repairs. He really helped us out of what could have been a very difficult situation. I called Affordable because of their rating on Angie's list and I certainly understand and agree with all the positive comments. I highly recommend the company and was very impressed with the Mike
- Spectrum Overhead DoorThe service was great. The man that came out to do the work went over everything that he had done very thoroughly. He also took the time to explain exactly what I can do to prolong the time between service calls for this issue. He was very knowledgeable and was kind enough to demonstrate what I needed to be doing to keep the doors in the best condition possible
- Precision Door Service of South FloridaI called them for the first time 2 weeks ago, spent $150 and fortunately I didn't have to call them back. They were very helpful, they weren't in a hurry, they listened so they knew what to fix and they were very pleasant to work with. I would say I had a good experience, they took care f the problem, their price seemed fair and I would use them again
- The Garage Door Doctor IncA friend recommended Bob (The Garage Door Doctor) to me because of work Bob had completed recently for my friend. He was very satisfied with the extensive work on his garage. I called Bob and he came out the same day to review the work and provide an estimate. He then came back promptly the next day to do the work. He repaired both garage doors and performed routine maintenance on both doors
- The Garage Door Doctor IncJacob arrived early, looked at the garage door and quoted me a price of $125.00. He and his partner immediately started working and had my door working very quickly. I wish I had looked at the time but I know they were finished much sooner than I expected. I asked Jacob about the keypad that hadn't been functioning and if he could come back and replace it. He looked at it right then and showed me the issue, then told me it would be $40.00 to replace it and said he had a new one with him. He then installed it and set it up for me. I am totally pleased with this company and highly recommend them to anyone needing garage door work of any kind. They don't make you wait days for service, are more than prompt, reasonably priced, clean, neat, and professional
- The Garage Door Doctor IncJacob called and asked if he could come early for the appointment! Jacob found the problem, and had replacement springs on his truck. Took a little while to adjust but the job got done. Great local company, I will definitely use them again when I have garage door problems. Very highly recommended!
- The Garage Door Doctor IncWe had the company come out to look at repairing our metal garage door as it was bending and tearing around the windows, at the top. Along with breaking the support bars and bolts. They gave us a very fair estimate to do the repair, but as it was an old door we decided to just spring for a new one. The guy that came out for the first look was a very nice young man, and he gave us plenty of time to think about what we wanted to do. The next day we called and ordered the new door, and were told it would take aprox. 2 weeks for the special design we wanted to come in. 2 days later the existing door broke so bad that all we could do was; with lot of work, get it to open manually. I called Bob Farmer the owner, and told him about our situation, and said if the door gets in any sooner we would really like to have it installed as quickly as possible. He told me that he would be right out to do a repair to get the door working until the new one came in. I'm thinking, yea and what's that going to cost me; but we really did need it to close for safety reasons. He did the repairs on the door, that they estimated in the beginning at $139.00; and he didn't charge me anything at all! Wow! When the new door came in, we set up a time that was convenient for us to get it installed. Bob and his assistant showed up on time and started to replace the old one. They needed to recharge the batteries in their drills, so they plugged in the charger into a socket in the garage. Something shorted out, and the power in all the sockets in the garage went dead. They checked all the breakers, but could not find the problem. They called an electrician they recommended, who came out pretty quickly to check things out. The electrician was able to fix the problem in about an hour or so. When he was finished, and it came time to pay the bill; I just figured we were going to have a problem with who was going to pay it. Wrong again. Without hesitation, Bob handed the guy his credit card and paid it. I chose Bob's company after reading several excellent reviews on Angie's List, and I'm glad I did. I just can't get over what a great experience this was, and how pleased my wife and I are with Bob and his company
- The Garage Door Doctor IncCalled these guys and they came out the next day. Two smiling and pleasant young men who knew immediately what the problem was. So simple, light bulb was loose and a wing nut in one of the door sensors was also loose. So they tightened both and now all is well with the garage door. I asked what I owed them and they said just keep us in mind next time you have a problem. Highly recommend these guys
- The Garage Door Doctor IncWe have used Bob Farner since moving to Hot Springs Village in 2004. He is always responsive, arrives at the time he gives you and always goes that extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. An example: he replaced the old spring on one of the doors when it broke. We asked him to replace both. Some 4-6 months later, he called and asked if he could stop by. Sure enough he came by, told us he'd like to install some safety cables through the springs in the event they broke, they wouldn't cause damage. He did this on both sets of doors, adjusted the doors and lubricated all the wheels and hinges. The charge was nothing, but good customer service. We recently needed new doors and called Bob. He stopped by, helped us pick out our doors, gave us the price and placed the order. A few days later, he called and arrived at the scheduled time. He removed the old doors, hardware and openers and installed the new door seals, hardware, doors and openers. He then adjusted both doors to his satisfaction (he's a perfectionist). He installed the new wall switches and safety sensors,along with the exterior wireless opener/closers and programmed all the remotes to operate both doors. He wiped the doors down, cleaned the garage floor and hauled off the old doors and hardware. The price for the job was exactly what he had originally stated, and I might add that it was several thousand dollars lower than what several other companies had quoted. We have always found Bob to be of the highest level of integrity and professionalism.. Actually, I just recently learned that our remodeling contractor, Freewalt Builders (also on Angie's List), uses Bob as well. To me that speaks volumes! Bob also has an exceptional reputation with folks in Hot Springs Village. You will not find a finer, friendlier, more reputable and professional garage door installer than Bob Farner. Not only all that and more, but he'll become your friend as well. Trust me. If I'm lie'un - I'm die'un!!! War
- The Garage Door Doctor IncI called for an estimate, he called back same day and scheduled a time to come out for an estimate. He arrived right on time and quoted me a complete price. I called back next day to arrange an install time. He was out the following week as scheduled and replaced the door and opener. Excellent job, very professional. All work area was cleaned up completely. Very happy with the work done
Garage Door Companies in Bismarck
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:The Garage Doctor Inc. has been in business here in Arkansas since 2003. We pride ourselves on the best workmanship around. We have no problem giving a lifetime warranty on our labor because we know our work will be done right the first time. Additional DBA - Garage Door DoctorRecent Review:They arrived early and did the job within 45 minutes. We thought their price was very reasonable.Sonya M.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:I am a siding and home remodeling contractor. I have been doing this for 40 years. Call me I can do just about anything you need done.
- Business Description:Fast Friendly and Effective Cleaning Methods
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Find garage door companies in
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs
- Mount Ida
- Hot Springs Village
garage door companies in Bismarck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 3W Construction Inc.201 Pond Street
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- 3W Construction Inc.
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Lucky You5444 central avenue
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Lucky You
- Pressurized Power Washing200 Lakeland Dr Apt D1
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Pressurized Power Washing
- The Garage Door Doctor Inc8223 Park Avenue
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- The Garage Door Doctor Inc