The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Bismarck, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Bismarck
- Shepard's ConstructionRobert did a great job. He was able to do all the work in a fast and efficient manner. He gave it his all and did lots of extra things for us that were not on his list. He even worked through the week-end. He takes a lot of pride in his work and wants the customer to be satisfied.
- Ground Zero Storm SheltersInstallers arrived promptly (from out of town) on the date and time scheduled. Working as a well-propared team and using heavy equipment brought with them, the installers cut out a section of cement in the garage, dug out a pre-arranged section of the dirt carefully measured, placed a pre-built steel storm shelter in the hole made, and poured 5'' of cement around the shelter that was then carefully manicured on all sides. After installing the benches, stairs, and shelter opening, the surrounding ground debris was carefully washed away and the dirt and cement removed hauled off to an authorized disposal site. All in less than four hours
- Shepard's ConstructionThe building went up very quickly, and the finish work was great. The building is now full of things that needed to be out of the weather.
- New Age ConstructionMy initial impression of Jerry Miller was positive when we met to discuss the project. In fact we made some changes to the way the new garage would be placed on the property based on his suggestions. I supplied all of the detailed information and drawings to all of the potential contractors in March of 2013 and I got a reply back from Jerry saying it would take a couple of weeks to provide his estimate unless we were in a hurry. We were not and I told him that would be fine. In early May, after not receiving any bid, I queried him as to whether New Age were going to bid on the project and he replied right away that they were interested and he would send his estimate when it was complete. However, I never heard from him again until the first week of August when he sent me a bid without any comment on the fact that it had been three months. By this time, we had already selected a contractor and the garage is complete! Again, we had assumed that his company was not interested so I had not let him know when a contractor was chosen. The proposed price in the bid was also very high, more than twice all other bids. So again, my guess is that Jerry and his company would do a good job; that during our initial visit he seemed very professional and discussed the project in detail, bringing up things I had not thought about. I realize there may very well be extenuating circumstances that I am not aware of, but without any explanation for the long delay in communication, would not recommend using this company
Garage Builders in Bismarck
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:I have owned and operated Jack Construction Company for over 35 years. I hire only the top professional sub-contractors to get the job done right. As one might know, remodel-type jobs are not all the same, i.e., tear our old walls, etc., finding the unknown, therefore, I quote the job cost, plus 15%, in most casesRecent Review:unknownMike M.
- Business Description:We offer a wide variety of services from partial remodels to whole house construction. We pride ourselves on bringing the most experienced hands available on our staff to your project. Our materials are bought from local and reputable manufacturers, allowing us to keep our prices down, quality high and to give back to our local economy. And because we handle all aspects of the job from start to finish, we ensure a quality resultRecent Review:Throughout the experience it felt like two steps forward one step (or multiple steps) back. Items went missing (gardening tools and a bench). Painters caused splatter on woodwork (which I'm now refinishing by hand as a result). Staining was sloppy and unfinished -- stain spilled all over sanded floors, requiring 3/4 round (as opposed to the 1/4 contractor initially laid) to cover unsightly stains once the floor was refinished. Vinyl flooring was not glued to substrate throughout entire sun room -- large sections are not glued at all and lift with vacuuming. Continually, execution created fresh problems and more work (and thus more more expense!). Bathroom was never finished. Trim remains bare in spots, stain uneven and inconsistently finished (little to no protective coating). Stain spatter got on walls (and was never addressed). Defects (gaps) remain in fresh drywall around electrical outlets. Roof work was not completed (paid for shingling, structural work and cedar shake gables and only received the shingles). Contractor's roofer made two holes in roof eaves, left a satellite dish dangling off side of house (still dangling), and damaged the gutters (another new expense)! Last heard from contractor on June 29th. Said he would be at the house on July 3rd to address issues and wrap up, but he never showed up. Repeated attempts to get a hold of the contractor have been unsuccessful. His roofer came by the house looking for him because the contractor never paid him for the shingling work. Contractor has apparently also moved from his address within the month (his residential address is the same as his business address). So, in addition to not finishing original work outlined in the contract, the contractor took the roof money and ran. <br /> <br /> This is merely a brief summary. The list of issues is too long to include here. I have photos and full correspondence history for anyone requiring details. I'm not here to inflame; merely here to inform and protect other consumers. Turns out this contractor has a criminal record (burglary, for which he served time in the late 90s, and an arrest in 2011 for Terroristic threatening, 3rd degree battery, and 1st degree criminal mischief (Google search: Christopher D. Conduff). Not that a criminal record is an indicator of future behavior, but it does give one pause. Only found it because I was searching for alternative contact info, since he'd bailed. Previous searches, prior to the start of work, only returned positive reports and positive recommendations (one of which I could have sworn I read here on Angie's list but appears to have been deleted). <br /> <br /> Bottom Line: Trim Plus Constructionworks is bad news. Stay away from these guys. <br /Anne Marie C.
- Recent Review:Nightmare. When the materials arrived we only had about half of what we needed. The first day he showed up he did not get to my house until 11a, when he said 7am. He was then gone by 3 pm. The next day he said his partner quit. I offered my sons assistance to help him hang the rock at no charge. 2 days later he asked me for a big favor, his car payment was due and he needed $350. He swore it was a 1 time deal. I told him to take it out of the 800 advance, and he said he did. The next day he did not show up. The next week he said his daughter was sick. He then said he underbid the job because materials and delivery fees went up. I told him he could use my truck to save on delivery fees, and he said that would offset the cost. By the end of the week he said he needed more money for materials, I went to lowes and bought $100 in lumber. I told him to call the rest in to Lowes, and I would pay them direct. $661 dollars later I was assured that was all he needed. He again no showed that Friday and Saturday. When he returned I took the day off from work to help him hang the ceiling, with no deduction from the quote. He showed back up the next day, but then did not show the rest of the week. Said he pulled a muscle. The he called me and said he needed more money for gas because it was taking longer, but would have it done by the end of the week. The week came and went, he would show between 10-12 and leave between 12 and 3. Thinking he was out of motivation for being over budget, I told him I would absorb the material cost, and the $1000 for labor would be great and still due at the end. The next Monday (after not showing again that weekend, was told by his wife he was buying an air conditioner for the house) He hit my wife up for more money, said the job would be done by weeks end. We gave him 100 that morning, and 200 more the next day to try and give him incentive to come back. He did for two days with little progress. I called and said I thought we would still be short an materials, he agreed and we put in another order to Lowes. I mentioned one of his framings were off level by about an inch, and he said he had noticed it and would fix it. He got the next load of $161, then no call no showed for 4 days. He called me Sunday and said he needed more money. I told him we would see how the work went. He showed the next day, hung two sheets over the unlevel frame he never fixed, picked up his stuff without saying a word, pulled his sign and left. I called him the next day and he said he could not work without money. I asked whatever happened to the first agreement, and I thought we had a second agreement, with no money up front. I am now $2151 in the hole on a $1554 quote,and 32 days on an 8 day project. Then he put his partner on the phone who said I was crazy to expect so much work for so little. They offered to make a new quote to finish. She then told me off, said her phone was going dead and then hung up. They have not answered their phone sinceShelly S.
- Business Description:We do all of the work ourselves, sometimes we might sub contract certain projects. We accept credit cards as payment, personl check with bank approval and only local checks accepted, cashiers checks money orders or cash are also accepted for payments. We also offer monthly payment plans on any of our projects just call 501-276-1057 for details
- Business Description:Pre- engineered metal building contractor
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.
- Business Description:Family owned residential home improvement company
- Business Description:Hughes Design and Construction, Inc. (HDC), a central Arkansas creative Design/Build firm, was founded in 1997 by engineer and home builder Ralph Hughes. Hughes Design and Construction, Inc. homes are recognized for their architectural character, and their impeccable taste when blending elements of style and luxury
- Business Description:We have three three-man crews available, Plumbers, Electricians, HVAC heating and air, concrete specialist, gutter specialist, Glass specialist,
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs
- Mount Ida
- Hot Springs Village
garage builders in Bismarck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Hughes Design and Construction, Inc.1401 Malvern Ave., Suite 150
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Hughes Design and Construction, Inc.
- Peoples Creative Construction234 E Belding St
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Peoples Creative Construction
- Red Iron Inc.PO Box 21743
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Red Iron Inc.