Marble countertops have yet to go out of style, and likely won't any time soon. This strong, durable, and stunning material melds with most kitchen, bathroom, and even dining room designs. But how much do marble countertops cost to install?
Get matched with top roofing contractors in Bismarck, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local roofing contractors.
Recent Roofing Reviews in Bismarck
- New Design RoofingThey did a great job! I was concerned we would find nails but the crew did a perfect job of cleaning up.
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling ConstructionJose and his team repaired shingles damaged by animals resealed around the pipes, sky lights and redid the flashing on the chimney. The work was done quickly and at a reasonable cost. The men we met were very friendly and professional and went out of their way to insure our satisfaction! I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a new roof or roof repair
- Prime RoofingChris and his crew were very professional. They covered all bushes and our driveway to protect our property. The roof is done very well.
- Good Roofing Company, LLCIt was fine. The estimate was too high so we didn’t use them. It was a nice guy but he was way too high. They didn’t have to come out, they took the pictures through GPS from Google Earth and it worked. Their service was excellent but I am just not going to pay the price they want. The big deal price was fine for what they did. They did a great job. Everything about them was excellent and they wanted to charge for it
- David Quick RoofingWe were not present for the replacement of the roof, but we were kept informed of everything that was done throughout the process. We have heard from neighbors and friends, that the job was completed quickly and that it looked very good. Mr. Quick also arranged for some inside damage that had occurred from roof leakage
- David Quick RoofingDavid and his crew were outstanding. Our entire roof had to be replaced due to age. David provided a prompt estimate which was about $1,000 less than a couple of other roof contractors that I contacted. In addition, his crew hand-hammered the nails in....several people have told me that this is better method since nail guns can be at too high a force and shoot the nail completely thru the shingle. At the end, he had slightly under estimated the number of bundles required, but he provided these at no extra cost and met his original estimate. I would highly recommend David and his crew. Excellent performance
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor ConceptsHave had several hail storms over the years that took its toll on our roof. Was not leaking, but several shingles were warped and/or missing. Sales/service man came out and gave us a free inspection/estimation. Gave us a list of damages he saw and informed us that we can give the paperwork to the insurance company when they came out for their inspection. The company waived half of our deductible and only charged what the insurance company would pay. The crew came out on a Saturday since weather reports showed that we might have rain on the day we had the appointment scheduled. They showed up a little earlier than expected (7:00 am). They had all the supplies with them so there were no "start this day and finish next week". The men worked hard all day and finished within the 8 hr time frame we were told our sized roof would take. We now have a new roof that only cost us $500.00 (half of our deductible). Our insurance company has taken quite a bit of time to send us the remaining money that we owe. Arkansas Roofing Kompany has been very patient with us as we all wait. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking to have their roof repaired or replaced
- Capital Home Improvement LLCMy husband and I recently hired Capital Home Improvement to put a new roof on our house. Chris was very easy to work with. He made this project very simple for us. Chris came over to the house, took his measurements, got all of his information and then sat down with us to explain everything. Chris is very knowledgeable and included us in every decision and step of the project. Chris brought samples of pipe boots, asphalt shingles and brochures to our home so we could choose the color and style that suited us. Then he showed us on his tablet what our house would look like with the shingles that we picked out. We are very happy with the professionalism and quality of service that we received from all of the employees from Capital Home Improvement that we had contact with. We now have a permanent home repair company that we know will take the time to find out what our needs are and will do the job right! We are already talking with Capital Home Improvements about building a storage shed and replacing the living room ceiling. I would be very comfortable win recommending Capital Home Improvement and Chris to all of our family and friends
- Final Touch Roofing IncThey did a good job, but they are very busy. I gave them the go ahead to do the job, and then they let me know that that it will be two months before they could do it. Overall, I was satisfied with the job and would use them again in the future.
- Sun-Dome of ArkansasVery punctual, actually was done in the morning while i was at work. No mess, very professional and above all he stands by his product making sure that everything is ok even after he has done the work. I would recommend both the Sunpipe and Mr Cully to anyone looking to brighten up their home and obviously save on your energy bills as well
Roofers in Bismarck
- Business Description:Serving central Arkansas since 1990, license and bonded. Roofing ,Metal roofing ,residential flat roof ,wood shake,Recent Review:They did a great job! I was concerned we would find nails but the crew did a perfect job of cleaning up.Matthew M.
- Business Description:Metal Roof Specialist. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was excellent. They were really friendly, quick, and professional.Don D.
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business ..Recent Review:The entire crew was amazing!! My first project was a roof along with wood siding repair, house painting, and installing a railing the entire length of my front porch. The price was fair and the work was completed as the weather would allow. It did not take long at all. I was kept updated on all progress and of any issue that arose promptly. This project was done Oct 2020. My 2nd project was an interior remodel that included pretty much a full gut of the kitchen, installing wood beam to open up the area, complete interior house painting, and installation of new flooring. The project took about 2 months. The cabinetry is what took the longest to come in which caused a slight delay, but no complaints. I was kept updated every few days on progress and any issues that arose. The finished product is wonderful and I get so many compliments. I have a few more projects to complete and I do not trust my home to anyone else at this point. So, Jose and his team will be hearing from me again soonKamiah T.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SERVICES AVAILABLE NOW! Who can you call when disaster strikes? Whether it’s a fire, a flood, or a mold problem, you need someone on your side who can get you back on your feet fast. If you have an emergency on your hands, don’t wait to get help. Call GilRay Restoration right awayRecent Review:It went well! There's no more mold.Stephen B.
- Business Description:Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and ..Recent Review:First of all, we would not choose to install solar if we had it to do over again. If we had been informed, we would have avoided getting sucked into the sales pitch we were given about selling power back to the electric company. Sunpro sales failed to inform us of the paltry pay-back the utility would give us for the power we now generate on their behalf. Basically, the electric company charges thirty times more for power than they pay us for our meter "running backwards". Oh how the solar industry loves to use that term, but what it means at the end of the day is that we are paying on a large loan to generate power for them. Nor were we informed that the loan we took out for solar would be considered by most banks a 2nd mortgage on our property. We had endless problems with Sunpro and would NOT recommend this company to anyone. From the time we signed a contract it took TEN months to get hooked up to the grid! Along the way we had regular and innumerable problems with Sunpro dropping the ball on us, to the point of ridiculousness. We are thoroughly disgusted at this point, especially because the state inspector that finally showed up informed us that we had just that day appeared on the state docket — after being told by SunPro that they had submitted the inspection request weeks prior. We kept hearing things from the SunPro office that turned out to be false. There were multiple problems with the administrative offices of this company — while we feel that the ground crews did a good job when they were here for installation work. Here is the list of issues we've had with this company — 1 - The salesman did not convey the complexity of our installation — either to us (ahead of signing) or to the SunPro staff so that they could assess the installation ahead of time. This resulted in confusion and delays, and a less than optimal execution vis a vis protecting our trees. 2 - There were multiple miscommunications on SunPro's part that resulted in project delays. We often felt that it was only through our own diligence that information got conveyed between involved entities, to wit: SunPro's various teams, our electric company, and government offices. 3 - Our installation was supposedly scheduled, and we were ready and waiting at home for the crew... which never showed up. In following up, we learned that our "account manager" had spaced it out. This resulted in another two weeks' delay. 4 - On a regular basis we were told we would receive call-backs from SunPro staff to update us on status and in answer to our questions. Frequently we did not receive promised phone calls from the seven different "account managers" that were assigned to us (including at least one supervisor). We found it surprising and confusing that we kept hearing, "I'm your new account manager." This shuffling between staff members demonstrably contributed to delays and misinformation. We ultimately found out that we'd been lied to about inspection scheduling, resulting in six more weeks delay. While it is still unclear which SunPro entity was responsible for the misinformation we received, we definitely lost trust in the company's word. 5 - The incompetence we've suffered at the hands of this company has also cost us in much wasted personal time, and stress. If it weren't for our time-consumptive monitoring of the situation and our constant follow-through, who knows how much longer the delays would have been??? 6 - The installation crew was not provided with either training or the type of equipment that could have prevented damage to tree roots on our property — trees that are very important in terms of both property value and environmental benefits in a desert climate. We cannot recommend Sunpro Solar. While we appreciated the two installation crews who did a good job, the administrative-level problems were continuous and daunting, up to the very end. Our impression is that this company jumped into the home solar market without having sufficient infrastructure in place to support its customers. As is so often the case, accountability to the consumer has been sacrificed on the altar of company profitsCaroline M.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Independent 3rd party roof inspection and consultation company.Recent Review:Ernie Haas provided a very thorough examination of our roof which enabled us (after much back and forth with our roofer (DCF Contracting)) to ensure that all necessary and required repairs were made to our roof. Mr. Haas stayed in contact with us for more than a month to ensure that any questions or issues we had were addressedLarry T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful roofer articles
It's hard to walk down the street without spotting a gable roof. Here are the main pros and cons of gable roofs and how they stand up against the elements.
The cost of a new shed roof can vary depending on size and type. We’ll help you figure out the actual cost of reroofing your shed, along with what factors to consider when choosing a new roof.
Find roofing contractors in
- Lake Hamilton
- Hot Springs
- Mount Ida
- Hot Springs Village
roofing contractors in Bismarck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Plus BuildersPO Box 55
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Affordable Window & Door Solutions1630 Ten Mile Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Arron Construction dba All Heating and Air12409 Henigan Rd
- AState Home Improvement289 Grant 7
- A-Plus Builders
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Capital Home Improvement LLC198 Martingale St
- CENTRAL ARKANSAS ROOFING SERVICESPO Box 983
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Clements and Sons Roofing152 S Main St
- Custom Deckworks1514 Mills Park Rd
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- New Design Roofing23311 HIGHWAY 51
- New Design Roofing
- Olshan Foundation Repair611 E Governor John Sevier Hwy
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Self Contractor215 N Claremont Ave
- SprayDay Coating Solutions LLCPO Box 22414
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Studdard Construction Company, Inc.501 Harrod Road
White Hall, Arkansas
- Sun-Dome of Arkansas207 CHESS ST
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Self Contractor
- TCB Roofing and Construction Inc.126 Abcock Rd.
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- The Haas Group LLC2215 Plank Road #300
- The Home Improvement Company140 Mt. Vista Ct
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- Triple P Roofing LLC68 Mesero Way
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- TCB Roofing and Construction Inc.