Knowing how to protect pipes during cooler months is important to keep them from bursting. Check our tips to help you keep your home safe.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Bismarck, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Bismarck
- Plumbing Co. & Sons, LLCMax did an excellent job. We needed to do some things before we sold a house in Malvern. He also did some work for us in Texarkana. He trouble shoots, offers options, is very economical, too. We have recommended him to many friends and family who have used his services, and they are very happy with the timely and quick results. Dependable, conscientious and responsible plumber
- Plumbing Co. & Sons, LLCBest service I’ve had in a long time!! Did excellent work in a timely fashion for a fair price!! Will definitely use them in the future!!
- Atlas Plumbing Company.They did some extensive research due to allergies I have to products to find actually what could be used and wouldn't cause me any problems. He provided me with catalogs and took me out to someone places to see the products up close. He knows his products and his vendors. I was extremely happy with the work he did
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.The original call to make the appointment left a very sour taste in my mouth. The secretary was quite rude & talked to me like I was someone who had no clue about plumbing at all. Which is rather humorous, because I actually know most likely more than her! I have done 2 decades of electrical & plumbing work for a local gas company & am pretty sure that the very impersonable gal has never gotten her nails dirty. So, I called to cancel the appt. soon after, when I realized that I could probably just deal with the old body aches over paying a company that employed her, & had to leave a message, which was even more impersonable! Glad I saved myself about $200, at the least, & won't ever have to talk with her again! Can't imagine how friendly the service techs are
- Red Lion PlumbingMy wife and I came in from out of town to find that our water heater in the attic had started to leak. After finding the shutoff valve we called Red Lion at 7:00PM and they were able to schedule a repair the very next morning at 7:30AM! They arrived with two new water heaters in hand and were able to finish the job very quickly
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - LITTLE ROCKI have a water leak in my main water line. My local plumber referred me to American Leak Detection. I called, made an appointment, and waited 3 weeks. The team showed up almost on time and were very polite and professional. The problem is they did NOT repair the leak. This team was only for detection. When I called the office, she said that she told me the $600 was for detection and the repair would be extra. I said I know the repair would depend on the problem, but I had expected a repair the same day. This miscommunication has put me without water for another week while I wait on a local plumber. To say I am disappointed is an understatement
- Topwater PlumbingThey were on time, cleaned everything up, checked everything, and called up to check everything was okay, I highly recommend them.
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - LITTLE ROCKOnce on scene they did a quick walk through and then began isolating possible areas until the leak was found in an outside faucet which was on a watering line and therefore no problem was visible. They then quickly fixed the issue and went over a couple of times to make sure that the problem was fixed. Professional - Knowledgeable- and Quick. The service is not cheap but then again an unknown water leak which you have no idea how to stop isn't either. This is my 2nd time to use them over the past 20 years. Hopefully will not need again anytime soon but same kind of problem and they are who I will be calling
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.Excellent service. Came on Thursday to evaluate repair or replacement. We chose replace and was done the next day.
- Bowen Plumbing, Inc.Mr. Bowen was on time and very nice, he was suggested by our normal plumber because of the backflow value and his (Bowen) pricing. We'll use Mr. Bowen for our value and sprinkler system now.
Last update on November 16, 2022
Plumbers in Bismarck
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Are flushable wipes really flushable? Flushing wipes can wreak havoc on your plumbing system. Here’s why you shouldn’t flush them and how to keep your pipes clear.
If you're looking to hire a mobile home plumbing expert, these are the questions to ask, red flags to look for, and steps to take after the job is done.
Find Plumbers in
- Lake Hamilton,
- Hot Springs,
- Mount Ida,
- Hot Springs Village,
Plumbers in Bismarck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- DeBacco Plumbing Co21 Stoneleigh Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- DeBacco Plumbing Co
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Marrall Plumbing102 Katherine Ln
Pearcy, Arkansas 71964
- Marrall Plumbing
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina 27330
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Olshan Foundation Repair611 E Governor John Sevier Hwy
Knoxville, Tennessee 37920
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- PRECISION RESTORATION & REMODELING213 KLEINSHORE RD
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- PRECISION RESTORATION & REMODELING
Plumbers that service Bismarck
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.