Kitchen remodeling is expensive, but purchasing materials yourself can save money. However, homeowners shouldn't buy certain supplies, one contractor says.
Get matched with top home remodeling contractors in Bald Knob, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local home remodeling contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Remodeling Reviews in Bald Knob
- Safe Elite Transformations, LLCThey damaged my things, didn't clean up, they put a slice in my brand new tub, cut the countertop wrong twice, threw out many things that were intended to be used for the remodel. They lost my drawer pulls. Took 5 weeks and never finished one task completely. I would not recommend. They also took excess flooring back and didn't return the money or buy other supplies. They refused to get me an itemized statement of costs. They will not show me receipts
- Condor General ContractingThe price was where I estimated it and finished on time. The crew was very detailed and professional. The foreman communicated very promptly. Dennis managed all our expectations, timing, and questions perfectly. Best contractor I've hired out of the 3 remodeling projects I've done and will be the only contractor going forward on the future remodeling projects
- Condor General ContractingAll said and done they did an excellent job and I am very please with the final results. The project did take an extra week to complete however, I am glad they took their time to make sure it was done right rather than rush to hit a deadline. We had several floor joists in desperate need of repair and reinforcement and they are now solid as a rock. The shower and tile work was absolutely perfect. We love our new bathroom!!
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairAlways punctual, straightforward about all aspects, and his work/knowledge base was superior to other services I used in the past. We plan to use again in the near future. I was impressed that he preformed so many different skills with such attention to detail. Definitely impressed and satisfied
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe work was exceptional! Mike was professional and paid attention to detail. My perfectionist eye was not disappointed. He had great ideas and the bathroom looks remarkable.
- Handyman Connection of NW ArkansasThey know all of the specs regarding handicap ramps, length v. grade, width etc. and were able to build it to meet federal guidelines. Also they had a pre-fabricated step they were able to install in my existing tub to make it handicap accessible. I had thought I would have to replace the tub, but their unit saved a great deal of money and works quite well. The workmanship is outstanding as were the two (estimator and carpenter) folks that I worked with. I did not do any comparison pricing because they were able to suggest a device (the step through) that saved me a great deal of money by not having to replace the tub. I had used them before and will use them again!!
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is the second time we have used HMM and we could not be happier! Our craftsman Jeff is the absolute best. He is punctual, polite and professional. We had them replace a jetted tub with a clawfoot soaker tub, remove a stall shower and replace with a tiled shower and remove large wall mirrors and replace with smaller framed units. Jeff was there every mornong, worked all day and made great progress every day. When we came home he had finished up for the day and cleaned up all the evidence that he had been there. The job was done in budget and ahead of schedule. Communication was great and constant
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThey are really a great company to deal with. The office staff was very good at dealing with there customers. Handyman Matters does exactly what they say they are going to do. The crew was friendly and professional as well. I would recommend this company to anyone and would use them again.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasJeff turned up exactly on time. He ripped out the toilet, some tile and the carpet from the guest bath. He put down a new backer board (which I hadn't thought to buy) and tile I had purchased and grouted the floor and then placed the new toilet. He was very professional and courteous, laying tarp over the carpet leading to the bathroom and cleaning carefully when he finished. He took off the baseboards and replaced them when done. He listened to my concern about a vent under the vanity and dealt with it so it would be removable in the future. He did a lovely job on the tile, laying it out brick fashion the way I wanted. I would have Jeff back for work in my home any time
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThe work done for me by Handyman Matters was excellent in every way. I would use them again. This is actually a dubpicate review because I received a hard copy of the review form in the mail and used that to submit my positive review. Thanks
Last update on November 3, 2022
Home Remodeling Contractors in Bald Knob
Deals in Bald Knob for Home Remodeling
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home remodeling contractor articles
The cost of a bump-out in 2021 is $4,000 to $30,000, depending on the size and location. Find out how to create some extra space with this guide to bump-outs.
Looking for the best kitchen sink materials? We’ve got you covered. Here’s a comprehensive list of kitchen sink materials and how they measure up.
Find home remodeling contractors in
- Rose Bud,
- Des Arc,
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Heber Springs,
home remodeling contractors in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Cabinet Door World909 10th St NE
Hickory, North Carolina 28601
- Cabinet Giant Kitchen Cabinets by Cabinet Giant7600 Gardner Ave
Kansas City, Missouri 64120
- Cabinets.com701 S Howard Ave Ste 106-238
Tampa, Florida 33606
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
Houston, Texas 77070
- CLASSIC EXTERIORS2320 TECOMSEH RD
Blanchard, Oklahoma 73010
- COLVIN'S COUNTRY CARPETS INC4625 N WASHINGTON ST
Forrest City, Arkansas 72335
- Cabinet Door World
- DeBacco Plumbing Co21 Stoneleigh Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- DeBacco Plumbing Co
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- GILMORE KITCHENS, LLC2901 STADIUM SQ
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- GILMORE KITCHENS, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hanke BrothersPO Box 21174
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71903
- HD Remodeling, LLC36021 E Highway 80
Danville, Arkansas 72833
- High Tech Home Warranties315 Hubert St
Raleigh, North Carolina 27603
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
Anacoco, Louisiana 71403
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Lesley's Renovations & Restorations29 Sharp St
Ash Flat, Arkansas 72513
- Lesley's Renovations & Restorations
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- NWA Marble & Kitchen Specialists8830 W McNelly Rd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- NWA Marble & Kitchen Specialists
- SNC Enterprises, LLC1606 HIGHWAY 62 E
Mountain Home, Arkansas 72653
- SNC Enterprises, LLC