Versalift Systems

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2012

5801 W Britton Rd Suite H

Oklahoma City, OK 73132

A Versa lift attic lift is the safest way to get your seasonal decorations and valuables into and out of the attic. Having a garage elevator from Versalift will make putting your stuff away quick and convenient; giving you the ultimate attic storage room you always wanted. Not only is it easy to install but a Versa Lift attic is the best place to store your keepsakes, keeping them close. The Versalift is easy to install for any Handyman or contractor. You can also add the Versarail attic safety rail to your current attic ladder to make going into and out of the attic safer and easier....

01/15/2018

JERRY K.

I received an elevator kit and assembled it myself. The instructions were OUTSTANDING! Clear, concise, comprehensive. Hired someone to cut the hole in the garage attic floor and installed it myself.

Description of Work
Needed an elevator to move a large number of Christmas decorations from the garage attic and return.

06/05/2017

Eugene A.

It worked beautifully the first time and every time since. It totally eliminates carry heavy or bulky objects up hidden stairs. It will support up to 500 lbs. I highly recommend Versa Lift as it is a great product for the money

Description of Work
Brought Versa Lift from manufacturer. Local contractor hired to reinforce ceiling joists and create a 2x6 lumber box in ceiling of garage.

05/22/2017

Paul H.

No problems.

Description of Work
I did not hire versalift to install a garage elevator. I installed the device myself.

Category remodeling

05/02/2017

JERRY K.

The assembly is moderately difficult. The assembly instructions are outstanding in detail and clarity!

Description of Work
They provided an elevator system. I assembled it and installed it in my garage.

01/10/2017

Suzy L.

Fine, shipped on time & rec'd by date promised

Description of Work
ordered garage lift

01/10/2017

Suzy L.

Fine, once the item was installed and I was instructed on how to use it.

Description of Work
This was for a lift to store items in my attic without having to haul stuff up the attic ladder

11/21/2016

James B.

Installed easily, work like a champ

Description of Work
Purchase an attic lift

11/14/2016

Roger H.

They were great to work with.? Shipped the Versa Lift for free (it weighs 85 lbs).? It's a great machine.? Had it installed by Tyler from Handyman Matters in The Woodlands.? Great job.? Including the framing work, it took 6 hours and was his first time doing it.?

Description of Work
Provided the Versa Lift and the Versa Rail.

06/21/2016

STEVE H.

Mark S.

Description of Work
I ordered a lift system from them for my garage

Marlies H.

Description of Work
They tried to push another service on me with a different contractor.

Category home & garage organization

We don't provide services.... we only sell Attic Lifts, and the customer uses their own contractor or builder. We show no record of this person ever buying a lift from us....

EDWIN K.

Description of Work
Provided lift. I installed following provided instructions. This is the best item I have ever installed in my home.

03/30/2016

Judy B.

03/01/2016

Paul H.

Description of Work
I installed the unit myself works well a real work-saver

02/26/2016

Ranae U.

Description of Work
They installed an elevator lift that goes up into our attic from the garage. We have a very high ceiling and carrying stuff up the stairs was very dangerous.

02/18/2016

Emily T.

Description of Work
We purchased the medium size Versa. It necessitated construction of a support |in the area above our garage, cutting the whole, etc. Then it had to be mounted and electrical connected. All went very well and we are very pleased. We have |recommended this product to several people both of whom have installed one.

02/11/2016

Sharon F.

Description of Work
We ordered the VersaLift for our new house and it was delivered as promised. Our builder installed it and it's everything we expected! We love the lift! It makes storing and retrieving things so much easier!

02/04/2016

Steven Z.

Description of Work
Great service and great product!

01/26/2016

Deborah M.

Description of Work
directions where cgreat and it works great

01/22/2016

William W.

01/15/2016

Linda G.

Description of Work
Great product! Wouldn't have attic or second story storage without a Versalift! Never carry anything up stairs again!

01/08/2016

Evelyn L.

Description of Work
It was extremely difficult to understand the requirements for installation. Related, it was super hard to figure out what parts were necessary when ordering.

01/01/2016

William H.

12/15/2015

William W.

Description of Work
Everything went well. Only issue was a slight defect in the show surface of the lift. It did not impact the function but does not look as good as it could. Notified the company of the issue but no response.

08/17/2015

Allen Z.

It was a great product. It works as advertized. It came when they said it would.

Description of Work
I purchased a product from them. They shipped a power dumbwaiter for your garage. You can put the unit in, and you can use it as a lift to put space in your attic.

Zambrano Painting & Remodeling LLC

At Zambrano Painting & Remodeling LLC your satisfaction is our goal, we provide quality remodeling services, serving people in Oklahoma City Ok and surrounding cities. Please call us today! Commercial Remodeling, Wood Flooring, Roofing, Remodeling, Residential Remodeling Smith Village OK Interior Painting, Affordable Home Remodeling, Residential Painting Company, Repainting Walls, Commercial Painting Company https://zambranopainting.com/

Beams and Boards Handyman Services

Specializing in complete remodels, tile, minor plumbing and electrical, interior/exterior painting, flooring, complete kitchen and bath remodels. I go above and beyond to make sure customer satisfaction is guaranteed. I am the owner operator with over 30 years experience and take extreme pride in my work. If you want top of the line quality at great prices give me a call.

PAUL K CONSTRUCTION LTD CO