Foster's Cleaning Service LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

112 Meadowview Dr

Brandon, MS 39047

We have two locations! One in Greenbrier, Arkansas and on in Mississippi. Give us a call today. Professional Home and Office Cleaning; We employee a number of great, experienced cleaners. We charge by the hour and you pick and choose how long we stay. Any new customers from Angie's list receive 1

03/13/2017

Anna S.

They responded immediately and cleaned the property the next day.

Description of Work
Clean house after tenants moved out.

10/04/2016

Jon H.

Our first experience was great! The owner worked with us to coordinate a time convenient for us since we have 3 small children at home. The two ladies were on time and did a great job. We are moving forward with a weekly service.

Description of Work
Weekly Cleaning Service. First visit deep clean.

03/10/2016

Michael T.

Description of Work
We use them once a month for floors and bathrooms. They've done a great job and are very professional.

Category house cleaning, home remodeling

03/01/2016

Jane L.

Description of Work
They do a good job. My issue is that I hardly ever have the same person come to clean from one time to the next. Nobody cleans everything, so I have to ask the next lady to clean what the previous one did not, but then that one will forget something else...and on and on it goes. Some of the ladies are better than others. The owner is very responsive and we work well together.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for your review. Yes, we try to send the same person, but that is not always possible. My apologies. I will do my best to send the same cleaner each time, unless they are sick / out / or resign. We can change days, if you prefer, to help with scheduling the same person. They all clean well, but have different styles, sometimes. I am making sure I get your regular cleaner, with one back up, for each cleaning. thanks again for your business! Celisa

02/08/2016

For starters, it was sort of a "day before"set up. Two people were supposed to show up at 1 pm. We called when they were late and were told by the lady who came to my home that she couldn't reach their cell phones or they couldn't find the address.(?) She began canvassing her other people and told us two others would come. One came about 3 and the other was a good bit later. My daughter was handling it for me and she told them it was her birthday and we were leaving at 6 to have dinner. I made allowances for the short time frame; however, when I checked before they left, some things which should have been done were not, such as dusting parts of bedroom and other furniture, cleaning some of the windows, my stovetop, spiderwebs and not thoroughly cleaning floor edges. Some I caught before they left and they corrected ; others I found after they were gone. It was a large area and mostly cleaned but not as good as it should have been.

Description of Work
It was supposed to be a deep cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your review. I do apologize for the shorten cleaning. If my original cleaners had been able to start as instructed, we would have had much more time to give your home the attention it needed. I was very glad I was able to get two more cleaners later in the day but do wish we could have started earlier. The Original cleaners lost service and were unable to locate the property in time. My sincere apologies. The cleaners that were sent were very good cleaners and I know, with more time, they could have made your home as perfect as we wanted it. I know they felt rushed. 2 hours per cleaner was definitely not enough time. I am glad you were able to use your Angie's List coupon, as well. As we discussed, I would love to earn your business with regular cleanings. I have emailed you, (Cindy) to offer our services. Just let me know. THANKS so much for your business.

12/08/2015

Tina K.

Description of Work
Cleaned out 2 shelves, Pantry and refrigerator. Reorganized 1 closet shelf. Cleaned out vanity,put clean sheets on two beds,only wiped up bathroom, organized child's bookshelf |What got done with two people in 6 hours, was good, but I expected more, like some dusting and vacuuming, ceiling fans and baseboards and possibly a blind or two. |*only real negative I'm holding onto was a comment that did not sit well with me at all. However, I don't believe that is a representation of the company overall and I am hoping for someone different the next time I give it a try. |Though I haven't discussed this with Celisa, I must say that she made herself highly available and responsive during this process.

11/17/2015

Steve B.

11/16/2015

Bobbie M.

Description of Work
They came later than said. Spent 30" in the driveway before coming in. 1 of the ladies stayed outside on her phone taking care of a problem with her child @school. They were there less than promised, & didn't do all of the things I wanted done.

Category house cleaning

Thank you for your review. I apologize for your experience. We were there in September and I reviewed the schedule for that day. Morton is outside our range, therefore, we usually start later. I see that there was major traffic on I20 that morning (my cleaner's text). The cleaners also rode together to save on time. So, meeting up was a hold up too. It shows that it took about 3 hours in your kitchen to organize and clean. I believe this may have been part of the reason everything was not completed. We were happy to return on another day and complete anything that did not get done. We had 2 cleaners all day working. We probably needed another day to get everything done. The dust in the home was more than we expected. My cleaner let me know that the major needs were done, in the time allotted - kitchen, bathrooms, and master bedroom. I apologize that it took them longer to enter the home that morning. Sometimes, my girls need to be more organized when getting their supplies in order. I also have reprimanded the cleaner that was on their phone too much. Sometimes, when you have small children, they can interfere with work, unnecessarily. I have a policy for phone use - and they are only to handle emergency issues outside the customer's home. I apologize. Thank you for your business.

10/06/2015

Kristen H.

Description of Work
They did a great job cleaning. Fortunately it took a lot less time than expected. Will definitely use again.

09/23/2015

David W.

Description of Work
Windows, blinds, baseboards

09/04/2015

Theodora M.

Description of Work
I can absolutely say I have never had such a wonderful team do a more thorough,detailed, beautiful job than the team from Fosters. | |They were a very professional, yet personable crew that were absolutely flawless in their work. | |They payed so much attention to detail, asked me what were the areas I really wanted to see done, and gave feedback as well. | |My home went from looking like an old worn out house to a model home in a brand new subdivision. It's literally like I've moved into a brand new home. | |The owner, Celisa Frith, was so very sweet and hands on. She made absolutely sure through the 2 day cleaning that I was happy and very satisfied with her company's work. | |I also must say that the team leader of their 3 person crew, Crystal was just lovely. The word that I think of is "dedicated" to the max She was truly amazing in every detail of cleaning my home. It is immaculate. The other ladies were excellent and worked so hard as well. | |I really didn't think companies like this existed anymore. It's given me a new, positive attitude to come home to an immaculately clean, |fresh home.

09/03/2015

Donna V.

Description of Work
Date of service: July 1, 2015 Cost of service: $35.00

08/28/2015

Dan W.

Description of Work
For 5.5 hours of service, they cleaned my entire house. They help organize your items as well after cleaning.

08/21/2015

Paula F.

Description of Work
They cleaned baths, floors, changed beds and dusted. She did not have time to finish everything that we agreed on so they are sending someone back today to finish agreed upon work. And when she came all the work agreed-upon was finished. Foster's did a great job both cleaning and resolving a problem. I would hire them again and I would refer them! GREAT JOB!

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

08/05/2015

RIchard S.

07/22/2015

Terrell R.

Description of Work
It went well. The young lady offered to clean kitchen area. She was through

06/22/2015

Gail J.

Description of Work
cleaned my daughters house as she gets ready to move in. did a very thorough job.

03/20/2015

Melissa E.

Cleaner was prompt, worked efficiently, and left the house sparkling. I am so pleased I have made arrangements for a once-monthly cleaning. Price was reasonable. I am very impressed with this company and am highly recommending.

Description of Work
Cleaned house thoroughly including windows, blinds, baseboards.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning

03/03/2015

Michael B.

The cleaning performed by Karmen according to my mother was great, she was friendly, pleasant and did a great job. My mother is not able to clean her home any longer an was trying to find a service, found this one an have been happy with them. My mother was so pleased that she is having them to come once a month and is requesting Karmen as well.

Description of Work
Vacuum the floors, mopped the floor, dusted, cleaned windows, cleaned bathroom, and dusted other items as well.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

01/19/2015

Elaine H.

The employee had a cleaning plan as to where she would start and finish. The job was well done and two professional visitors that I had appointments with, said; how nice my house looked. Would hire this company again, as needed.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows, blinds, baseboards, floors, ceiling fans, mirrors, and deep cleaned bathrooms, stove and microwave.

Category house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

01/08/2015

Tray B.

The service turned out fine. They had good communication and I would recommend them. They give you the option as to how many cleaners you want them to send out. The cleaners were fantastic and Melissa was the best.

Description of Work
I used them for housecleaning. They cleaned the entire home.

01/08/2015

Melissa S.

They cleaned everything. There was one employee that was dedicated to cleaning the oven and when she was done, it was sparkling. There was a point where I had concrete floors and they moved all of the furniture, mopped and put everything back the way it was. They gave me advice on products I could use to keep the floors looking nice. They were just excellent. I don’t remember how much it cost, but it was reasonable.

Description of Work
They did a fabulous and thorough job of cleaning.

Category house cleaning, floor cleaning

12/10/2014

Albert F.

Celisa was wonderful and professional to deal with. She answered all of my questions promptly and asked the right questions. The cleaner was on time and courteous. The cleaner did a wonderful job. I was very satisfied and will have it done again.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house, including organizing closets.

10/31/2014

Gary S.

Description of Work
Cleaning 4400 square foot house. Went very well

01/04/2013

Brad J.

I asked Becky if she had towels or if she wanted to use mine. She replied stating she had brought clean towels but if I preferred, she would use mine (I also asked her to use my mop as well....she was very accommodating with my requests). She cleaned 3 bathrooms, vacuumed floor in 3 bedrooms, swept and mopped the rest of the house (downstairs). I am very pleased with the job she did cleaning the bathrooms and she did a great job vacuuming the bedroom(s) floor. The product she used to mop the floor with was sticky once it dried; but by that time Becky had already left. My wife ended up mopping the floor within 20 minutes of Becky leaving. Again, Becky was very nice, very professional, and very thorough...she did a great job! However, I still can't get over why Celisa (owner?) would text me instead of call me. Have we become a society of folks that don't TALK to each other EVEN when it comes to conducting a business transaction? I thought that was a little strange and not very professional (I don't think I'm that old fashioned...I'm only 40). Anyway, given the way we communicated, the change of plans, and the tardiness, I would still consider using Foster's again...at least they tried! P.S. I'm anxious to see if the offer for the free hour or free add on job still stands because no one has mentioned it since this morning.

Description of Work
I purchased a voucher via Living Social for a 3 hour house cleaning to be completed by Foster's Cleaning Service. The contact number on the voucher was wrong, but luckily they have a website with the correct contact information. After sending an email to the address on their website, Celisa quickly responded with some available times and some questions about what 3 cleaning projects were important to me. After a few emails back and fourth, we nailed down a date and time (January 4th at Noon). This morning (January 4th), I received a text that said I had an important email from Foster's Cleaning Service. The email stated that the person that was scheduled to clean my house was having car problems and they were going to have to re-schedule. Due to the inconvenience, they offered one FREE hour of cleaning or one FREE add on job such as dusting my blinds (that was on my list of extra to-do's...if they had time). I immediately text back asking if they could get to me on Monday. Their response was that they just had a cancellation and they could get me in today at 2pm and I agreed to the time. By 2:30 I hadn't heard from anyone and my cleaner still hadn't arrived. I text back to the number that text me this morning and asked if we were still on. They replied that they were on the way and that the previous job took longer than expected; Becky finally arrived at 3:30. Becky was very nice and apologetic about being late. She mentioned that things were a little busy and there was some confusion regarding where she was to go and that's why she was late. No problem...Luckily I took the day off and I had nothing but time (normally not the case). Becky asked to see where the bathrooms were and went right to work.