Marble countertops have yet to go out of style, and likely won't any time soon. This strong, durable, and stunning material melds with most kitchen, bathroom, and even dining room designs. But how much do marble countertops cost to install?
Get matched with top countertop kitchen installers in Bald Knob, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local countertop kitchen installers.
Recent Countertop Installation Reviews in Bald Knob
- Condor General ContractingThe price was where I estimated it and finished on time. The crew was very detailed and professional. The foreman communicated very promptly. Dennis managed all our expectations, timing, and questions perfectly. Best contractor I've hired out of the 3 remodeling projects I've done and will be the only contractor going forward on the future remodeling projects
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairAlways punctual, straightforward about all aspects, and his work/knowledge base was superior to other services I used in the past. We plan to use again in the near future. I was impressed that he preformed so many different skills with such attention to detail. Definitely impressed and satisfied
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe work was exceptional! Mike was professional and paid attention to detail. My perfectionist eye was not disappointed. He had great ideas and the bathroom looks remarkable.
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- Gernman Preventative MaintenanceBryan Hickman did an amazing job, was very professional and conscientious about his work. He planned. projected costs, and selected the materials required for each project. He was very knowledgeable about the steps required to complete each project. Kitchen remodel in rental home: Bryan tore out a non load barring wall and created an enlarged kitchen. He tore out all old cabinets and plumbing, installed new cabinets, new countertops, completed tile back splash, installed a breakfast bar, installed new plumbing and lighting fixtures and installed wainscoting in breakfast bar area and on the surrounding wall in kitchen. Bryan cut the front deck in half to bring it into a normal size and rebuilt the staircase on the deck. Bryan completely remodeled both bathrooms in my rental home and in the master bath installed a new updated tile shower and fixtures. At my personal home Bryan tore out and installed a new updated shower and fixtures in my master bath
- Household SolutionsOur project was a fairly substantial undertaking and involved renovating a 100+ year old farmhouse that had been abandoned and was in extremely poor condition. Approximately 2/3 of the house was renovated (with the remaining third to be done in the next couple of years by Household Solutions!). I won't go into details on the list of work because pretty much everything was done, but we did have a poorly executed addition (bedroom, utility room, breakfast area/reading nook/large entryway), kitchen, bathroom, hallways, and bedrooms fully renovated. We definitely plan on using them again because they did an amazing job. They stayed on budget, were very thorough, always kept us up-to-date on everything, always brought issues to our attention instead of just guessing, and the quality of the work is fantastic. I don't think I can recommend them enough
- MH WOODWORKS INCOn the advice of a friend from our church, we contacted Matt Hudgens, owner of MH Woodworks, in June 2014. They are located in Seligman, Missouri, just north of the MO/AR state line. View their website at www.mh-customwoodworks.com. We asked for a quote on all new kitchen cabinets. Matt came out in a timely way, measured, etc. and gave us a fair, very reasonable quote for what we wanted. The quote included all the cabinets, all the hardware, soft-close doors/drawers, staining/varnishing, pull-out shelves for all lower cabinets, a laminate countertop - and of course the design. Before I go any further, we want you to know that our kitchen turned out beautifully and the cabinets were first class!! We love them! We didn't want the job completed until the fall of the year since we were doing some other remodeling and traveling during the year related to our 50th wedding anniversary. Also, our son who lives in Wisconsin and has a construction company was in the process of building a home that would not be completed until fall. Our son was planning to do all the installation of the cabinets and new appliances as our anniversary gift from him and his wife. Matt furnished the best quote and was willing to accommodate our "unknown" timeline so we hired him. He furnished numerous samples of wood colors/stains, as well as hardware (dropped them off in Bella Vista for us!). Both he and his wife, who works with him, were very professional and easy to work with. They responded quickly when we called with questions or minor changes. When we knew the exact date our son would be available to come down to our home, we called Matt and let him know so he could begin building the cabinets. He finished ahead of schedule. We - including our son - were impressed with the quality of the workmanship. The inside as well as the outside of the cabinets were stained, leaving a very finished look. The holes for all the hardware were pre-drilled for us, and all the pieces were well-marked and numbered. The molding that goes on top of the cabinets was all pre-cut and all the corners fit perfectly. Since our son does construction, he was in a position to criticize or praise - and his praise was great. Just an aside - when we were considering hiring Matt/MH Woodworks, we took a drive up to Seligman one day to tour the shop and see for ourselves how his things are built and assembled. We were very impressed with his operation. He has very nice people working for him. We found out that he has worked in cabinetry since he was 13 years old, with his father, and then a few years ago was able to buy the business from his dad. He has done well, and is even expanding into special furniture. When our son came down, we were waiting on our countertops and decided to take him up the Matt's shop and he, too, was quite impressed with it. Another aside - we had ordered laminate countertops because we didn't want to spend the money on granite. During the summer, our son and his wife decided to kick in the extra bucks and SURPRISE US with all granite countertops. They contacted Matt about it and Matt and his wife, Heather, went along with the whole surprise. I think that's neat!! especially because the granite had was going to be purchased from another source. We are hoping some of our friends will be in a position to do some remodeling so we can recommend MH Woodworks to them. The quality of their work is A+ all the way around. John and Harriet Johnson, Bella Vista A
- Bella Vista Contractors IncThey started and finished on time. Did an excellent job of keeping the mess to just the area they worked on and cleaned up each day. They were punctual and followed through on daily plans. John and his team are very professional and partnered with us on aspects we wanted to do ourselves. The finished product is better than expected and makes great use of the space we have
- National Marble And GraniteThe process was very efficient and done well. Brandon was very easy to work with and the installers did a good job and were in and out of my kitchen in a couple of hours. They took out the old granite and replaced it all in one day. Definitely would hire this company again.
Countertop Installers in Bald Knob
- Business Description:All types of flooring, granite countertops, remodels, custom showers.Recent Review:The Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expectStephanie B.
- Business Description:WFR Carpentry Services is an interior and exterior home remodeling business. I (William Reed) am the sole employee/operator. I do complete gut renovations, from demolition, to reframing and rejoisting, sheetrock, floors, custom cabinetry/shelving, custom islands and other furniture, tile, and painting. For exteriors I build decks, patios, privacy fences, tree houses, stairs, and replace/repair exterior facade components. I do historical restorations as well. I have 10 years experience in the ..Recent Review:The quality and aesthetic of the work completed exceeded our expectations. WFR Carpentry is accommodating to work with on projects, reliable and easy to communicate with at any time. WFR Carpentry demolished the original plaster walls in our bathroom, replaced them with drywall/ durock, and tiled/ trimmed to our specifications. We were able to talk through different design/ layout ideas. WFR Carpentry has an artistic eye that helped with the decision making process. Great attention to detail and a truly thorough work ethic. --> Pictures to folloMelissa A.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Granite Gold is a third-generation family of stone care experts, dating back to the 1950s. Co-founders and cousins Lenny Sciarrino and Lenny Pellegrino grew up in the family business, manufacturing, installing and restoring stone surfaces. Their mission is to help homeowners easily protect their stone surfaces through safe, do-it-yourself care and maintenance products, and protection plans to safeguard against accidental damage. Granite Gold brand stone-care products are available nationwide ..Recent Review:I have used several Granite Gold products and like their effectiveness because they do what they are supposed to do. No strong fumes or irritating skin problems. The granite counter top daily cleaner and polish are so easy to use (spay it on and wipe with a paper towel) to keep all your stone products clean and shiny. I was surprised to see how effective the grout cleaner is. I sprayed it on some dirty tire floors in the bathroom and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Then I went over it with the scrub brush they provide. It looked clean then, but when it dried, it was much brighter. This is a 40 Year old bathroom tile floor pictured. Granite Gold also provides excellent professional supportLee H.
- Business Description:Our store has 3 very helpful employees, 4 amazing installers who truelly are the best, we do carpet,vinyl,LVT,LVP,Hardwoods,Laminates,ceramic,porcelain,custom baths and showers. We also sale and install counter tops, most kitchen remodelsRecent Review:unknownJean G.
- Business Description:We are a 25+ employee company with state of the art digital equipment from templating to fabricating your countertops. Our terms are 50% deposit with balance upon completion.Recent Review:Outstanding job from start to finish. They arrived right on time, worked fast but careful. They did a " <strong>beautiful" </strong>job. We are so happy with the product and the service. They left our kitchen as clean as they found it. I recommend this company to anyone installing new countertops in kitchen or bath. Also, we are happy that the quartz is american made. <br /Larry H.
- Business Description:Drysev is Independently, Locally Owned and Family operated out of Stuttgart, Ar We will do sub-contracting, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. We requried 50% up front and rest of payment due in full upon completion of work. Sub-contracting jobs are due full within a 14 to 30 days of completion of work, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS ON JOBS
- Business Description:cash, checks, credit cardsRecent Review:After purchasing our house we were excited about the idea of having the whole bottom level being stained concrete, however this whole experience has been one problem after the next. We originally hired a different contractor to just stain our floors without putting down an overlay. It turned out horrible. After getting some bids from other concrete contractors we decided to go with Stovall because we believed he had the most experience and integrity to complete the task to our desire. We still weren't living in the house yet so it was a great time to get all the work done. The group put the overlay down and stained the concrete within approximately 2 weeks. I was upset to find that the overlay that they laid down did not make my floors level as i had originally been led to believe. A second problem was that the texture of concrete overlay in the kitchen was not smooth as the rest of the house. A final issue was that there were sharp raised areas around the doors and in the closets were chips of concrete were not vacuumed up and stained over. These chips tended to break off taking the stain and polyurethane with them creating small divots that have to be patched. I relayed all my concerns to Mr. Stovall who was very nice stating that all could be fixed. A month later the guys came to make the repairs. They informed me there was nothing that could be done about the unlevelness but they could redo the kitchen. I was reluctant to even have them complete this but i was reassured that it would turn out better. After having them complete this process again, we were again upset that the stain in the kitchen could not be matched and that there was dog hair in the polyurethane finish. On top of this, the polyurethane finish was peeling up off the floor. They came back again to fix the polyurethane and it began peeling again. I WILL NEVER STAIN CONCRETE AGAIN, but will simply go with tile or hardwood. <br /Matthew B.
- Business Description:We are a small fabrication company that can tackle almost any task. From stainless steel countertops, fencing, to heavy equipment.Recent Review:We found a railing design online and sent the pictures to Logan. He came to our house more than once as the demolition of the existing brickwork was being done to take measurements for the layout of the railing. Told him the color we wanted it and he fabricated it all in one piece, finished it beautifully, and delivered it this afternoon. Set it up on the porch and bolted it to concrete. <br /> Very heavy and sturdy. Very beautiful. Logan Prater is as nice, polite, and talented an individual as you could ever want to meet. Truly was a pleasure working with him and our porch looks so much better. <br /Van I.
- Business Description:We are a small company that believes debt is a bad thing, not only for us but also for our clients. We therefore maintain very little overhead and pass this cost reduction on to the client. We do most of the work ourselves to protect our quality standards of the finished product. Payment terms will be completely laid out in a contractual agreement ahead of time to avoid surprises. Payment is primarily determined by the length of the work. Less than 1 week - due on completion. More than 1 week..Recent Review:Mr. Daniels character and job performance was very professional. Afterwards, Mr. Daniels cleaned his enitre workplace up daily.Timmy B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful countertop installation articles
Drilling through marble surfaces to fit faucets or fittings can be tricky, but it’s absolutely doable. Learn how to drill through marble safely in minutes.
Your kitchen countertops can significantly affect your kitchen's overall look and functionality, so they play an important role in the home. Read on to learn how much you can expect to pay for countertop installation costs based on factors like type and l
Find countertop kitchen installers in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
countertop kitchen installers in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Hodges Building
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts9805 W Markham St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kitchen & Bath Concepts
- THE FLOOR STORE802 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- The Granite Shop3315A E C St
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services2705 Hwy 375 West
- Top That LLC148 East Glazypeau Rd.
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
- THE FLOOR STORE