If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Get matched with top deck cleaning services in Bald Knob, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local deck cleaning services.
Recent Deck Cleaning Reviews in Bald Knob
- Chadek Power WashJohn and his help came when they said they would; completed the work in a timely manner; and did a great job.
- Chadek Power WashFabulous On time Work was spectacular Worksite left as if they had not been there. I have used them twice and will call them again When needed.
- Mary's PaintingExcellent work. Completed on time and on budget as scoped. All staff including Robert, Jim, Elizabeth, and Ginger were very professional, easy to work and communicate with. High quality work with very reasonable pricing. Very happy with work completed. I will use Mary's Painting again for any future work
- Jason Branham RemodelingEverything went great. Jason and Montana were easy to work with. Deck is approximately 20 feet up, so not the easiest job to do. Worksite was clean at the end of each day, which is very important to me. Also screened in underneath the deck (I probably have an unattainable dream to keep all bugs out)
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWe had them replace our rear deck about a year ago, did a great job. Posted a review here on that job. They did some external wood trim on the upper patio to tie things together. They pressured washed both decks. The new rear deck is a single level. The front deck has three levels. Were very clean during the pressure washing and ensured that no mess was left behind after. They stained the rear deck and made sure that everything was covered and sealed completely before starting. After they sprayed everything was cleaned very well. They spent a lot of time making sure that the siding on house was clean and free from any stain. After they painted the front after prepping the area completely. Gave the deck two coats of solid color stain. Gave the top deck a third coat because they were not happy with just two coats. Cleaned everything up and left nothing behind. Overall great job again by them and are planning on having them remodel our bathroom shortly
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Bella Vista Contractors IncOur search for an honest and reliable contractor is over! John Sobiech and Bella Vista Contractors will be our go-to guys from now on. The french doors from our kitchen/dining area had leaked for years and had ruined the hardwood floors. As we were planning the repairs, we noticed that the stairs from our deck had pulled loose and were no longer safe. The deck needed additional repairs and to be re-stained. I picked Bella Vista Contractors out of the Yellow Pages and frankly, didn't really expect much. John replied to my request for an estimate quickly and provided a written bid within 48 hours. His bid was below the other bid we had received and he assured me that we did NOT need to replace the perfectly good french doors. He would repair the deck, fix the leak and replace the ruined flooring, guaranteed. The two workmen he sent arrived on time and hit the ground running. From that moment on, I knew we were dealing with a truly remarkable business. Our repairs were assigned to Floyd and Tim. The job turned out to be more involved than expected and they met the challenge with true professionalism. They were kind, considerate, well-mannered and amazing craftsmen. They worked without taking breaks, except for lunch, and stayed late one evening to make sure the job was done before the predicted rain. The personal standards they set for their own work convinced us that we will absolutely return to them for any other home repair needs we have in the future. It was a pleasure to have them in our home and our deck looks great
- Ozark Wood Carethe work that his people did when they were there was very good but getting there was the problem. and i have been calling Steve for going on two years trying to get him to show up and finish the job. the last time we talked i even told him if he would come down that i would pay him to respray the whole house why he was here finishing what he started over two years ago
Deck Cleaners in Bald Knob
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themPam G.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Specializing in all interior and exterior needs of your home or business! Anything walls, ceilings, trim, and cabinets! We can help design your homes new interior with our virtual color design website to help ensure accurate color choice and see different options of renderings! We take pride in our work and finishes as it if were our own home! We want to ensure prompt and guarunteed satisfaction with our work and your choices! Let us help revamp and beautify your home today!Recent Review:He was the most expensive of the 3 quotes I got but he seemed to be more professional when we met. The existing exterior surface was very dark brown and we went back with very dark brown paint so it is pretty easy to miss a spot but not notice until it starts drying. He missed 3 small spots as well as a 2 inch wide by 5 foot long strip along one edge. He told me before he left he had a 90 day warranty and would be back in our neighborhood the following day. I saw the blemishes after the paint started drying so I called and asked him to come back and fix it while he was in the area the following day. He agreed but never showed. Late the next afternoon I sent him a text and asked if he was coming. He replied his plans had changed and he would take care of it the following afternoon. My wife took off work the following day so she could show him exactly what we wanted taken care of but he didn't show, call, or text. He didn't respond to a text the next morning so my wife and I both called and left voice mails. He then replied via text message he had been tied up on another job and would stop by that afternoon or the next. Again, he didn't show either day and didn't call or text. No explanation or request to reschedule, just silence. I gave up at that point, bought a can of paint, and finished it myselfDavid B.
- Business Description:We manufacture and sell our proprietary underdeck ceiling system. It is installed by our company in the greater Atlanta GA area. We also ship complete kits nationwide for installation by our customers, many of whom are contractors. We accept payment by check, ACH debit, Master Card,Visa and DiscoverRecent Review:After researching various products and getting quotes from several different contractors, my husband and I purchased an underdeck ceiling kit from Magnolia Outdoor Living. We chose the 4 beaded panel in white. While we are not contractors, we have completed a number of renovation projects at our house, so we felt confident that we could install the underdeck ceiling ourselves. The staff at Magnolia were wonderful to work with and helped us design a ceiling kit that worked best with the layout of our house. The ceiling kit was personally delivered to our home and we received assistance in marking the initial level points under the deck (1st step in the project). While it took working several weekends to complete the project, we are extremely happy with the end result. The staff at Magnolia were very helpful in answering our questions throughout the project. Magnolia's online instructional video that demonstrates installation of the ceiling kit was extremely helpful. If you follow the instructions in the video, the ceiling kit is actually fairly easy to install. Our deck was large (13'x42') with several angles, so it took a bit longer to complete the project. The underdeck ceiling is beautiful and we're happy that we saved a ton of $$$ by installing it ourselves. We love our new outdoor living area and are now using it everyday. Thank you MagnoliaRobert S.
- Business Description:I am a small handyman service and growing. No job is to small and look forward to the big ones. I accept cash or check based on a mutual agreement. Give me a call I look forward to speaking with you and at least answer any questions of yours
- Business Description:I cover everything from simple repairs to major rebuilds, mechanics included. I am jack of all trades.
- Business Description:1-2 employees, no-subs, cost depends on job
- Business Description:Arkansas Roof Renew,LLC. is headquartered in Little Rock serving the greater Metro Area as well as all our neighboring cities, towns in the counties of Pulaski, Faulkner, Saline and Garland. We have the perfect "Soft-Wash Cleaning Solutions" for your complete home or business exterior.With our experienced customer service team using our NO Pressure System...We pride ourselves on quality professional workmanship. Professionally trained and equipped for Roof Cleaning Stain Prevention Certified ..Recent Review:happy overall, there was one piece of siding that became loose and was left hanging that I had to get repaired. I was not told this happened and I feel it would have been better customer service if I had been told by the company instead of finding it on my ownKaren A.
- Business Description:Fully staffed with licensed professionals! Our Goal is to take care of your needs in the best possible way! Payment is due upon completion unless prior arrangements are made. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
- Business Description:We are a full service home improvement company
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck cleaner articles
Wondering how to clean, repair, and seal your wood deck? Learn the best tricks for cleaning and maintaining a wood deck, along with a supply list and the steps to make the job easier. In a matter of days, your deck can look stunning and refreshed.
Cleaning a painted deck is easy—if you know what you’re doing. With the right tools and technique, your deck will look as good as new. These simple tips can help keep your deck looking great for years to come without flaking or chipping the paint.
Find deck cleaning services in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
deck cleaning services in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-888-STAIN-ARKANSAS.COM160 Cato Rd.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All For One Home Service
Searcy Kensett, Arkansas
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Another Level Cleaning Services260 Jacques Rd.
- Arkansas Painting Company3909 Tates Mill Rd
- Arkansas Roof Renew LLC7602 Iowa Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas
- All Around The House LLC
- Boswell MaintenanceP.o. box 261
College Station, Arkansas
- Boswell Maintenance
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc