If your cedar fence has seen better days, a once-over with a pressure washer and a fresh stain job can have it looking good as new. Find out all the necessary steps and considerations for cleaning your cedarwood fence here.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Bald Knob, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Bald Knob
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie provided high-quality work to repair and replace parts of our fence. He worked until the job was complete after nightfall. He's a friendly guy with a terrific work ethic. Thanks to Ronnie, our dogs now have a secure yard to run and play in. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!
- Texarkana FenceI was told a time line of 6 to 8 weeks with a 50% deposit. After 12 weeks we started calling for updates. Calls were rarely returned and when they were we were given misinformation or just flat out lied to. It was the end of week 19 before the project was done and they still had to come back out to finish issues. Absolutely no communication within the company or with the client. I would not recommend this company. I would consider this company to be a high risk to deal with. If it were not for a family member who was a personal friend to the company intervening on our behalf I am sure we would still be waiting for our fence. I gave the cost a 1 star due to all the stress and frustration we had to deal with was not worth the money
- Moran's PaintingThe company representative went out of her way to get the stain we wanted used, and the painters did a very good job.
- Privacy Fence Inc.The cedar fence is gorgeous and very well done. The crew was efficient and completed all work in a very timely manner. The cedar used was high quality and it is, again, gorgeous! Would highly recommend this company to anyone who needs a privacy fence!
- Privacy Fence Inc.John was very responsive and extremely helpful in making suggestions to keep the cost of the fence within my budget. I explained what I wanted and John provided bid for exactly what I told him I wanted. Unfortunately, it was out of my budget so John worked with me to help me get as close to my original want list as possible and still stay within my budget. They were able to begin the installation about a week before he originally estimated. His installation crew was very nice and efficient. They arrived early and worked hard all day. They even worked when it was raining a little bit. At one point when it was raining too hard, they waited until it stopped and started working again. The installation went smoothly
- Privacy Fence Inc.Awesome! John was super responsiveness and clearly has strong expertise in his field. He politely offered ideas when he could tell I was pondering a few different things. His input was spot on. Great materials and well built. I get compliments all the time and you couldn't ask for a better guy to work with. I would definately recommend him
- Privacy Fence Inc.John and his crew were great. John responded quickly to our request for a quote and came out to see the area we needed fenced. We weren't quite sure what we wanted and John took the time to explain several options to us. My husband was impressed because John took a lot of time to explain the positive and negative point of each type of fence we were interested in plus explained the maintenance that would be required over the years on each one. There was no pressure to sell us the most expensive fence - it seemed like John was focused on providing us with the fence that best suited our needs. We did get quotes from two other companies, but because of how we were treated by John we went with Privacy Fence, Inc. and we are very glad we did. To our suprise John and his crew were able to get to us a week earlier than scheduled which was great. The guys who did the installation were friendly and polite. I was impressed and really appreciated how, at the end of each day, they cleaned up after themselves and left nothing in the yard my dogs or my kids could get into. On the day they finished the installation, the foreman came out and inspected everything with us. He double checked the cleanliness of the site and made sure we were happy with the installation. We were surpised and happy that John also called us the next day to make sure we were happy with everything. All in all this is a very professional, customer service oriented company that we would recommend to anyone
- Privacy Fence Inc.John came out and walked the fence with me and we decided to install 2 new post and a 91/2 foot gate. took out old walk gate and used old boards to replace walk gate. He had his guys come out about 3 days before dig the holes and set the post. John came out on 9/28/13 while we were gone out of town and installed the new gat
- Privacy Fence Inc.John (owner) was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I contacted him along with 4 other companies at the beginning of the spring, he was the only one to respond. Not only did he respond that same evening, but he came by the next day and gave me and my neighbors estimates. This worked out well, as he was my 1st choice based on the reviews here. He set clear expectations on when I could expect the fence to go up and delivered a top grade product when the time came. I got home a little early the day it went up and he was out there working right along with his crew to help them finish before the weather turned. A++++
- Privacy Fence Inc.Privacy Fence did an outstanding job. They installed the fence exactly as I wanted. I am completely satisfied with the installation.
Last update on July 19, 2022
Fence Contractors in Bald Knob, AR
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Looking for a fencing solution that won't break the bank? This guide breaks down how to install low-cost chain link fencing in 8 simple, DIY-friendly steps.
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Find fence companies in
- Rose Bud,
- Des Arc,
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Heber Springs,
Fence Companies in Bald Knob, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
Sheridan, Arkansas 72150
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- K-B Farm Services-Hay Baling & Sales, Bush Hogging7533 North Central
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- K-B Farm Services-Hay Baling & Sales, Bush Hogging
- Ready Decks of Arkansas1002 W South St
Benton, Arkansas 72015
- Ready Decks of Arkansas
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
Fencing contractors that service Bald Knob
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.