WFR Carpentry Services

Founded 2010 •

WFR Carpentry Services is an interior and exterior home remodeling business. I (William Reed) am the sole employee/operator. I do complete gut renovations, from demolition, to reframing and rejoisting, sheetrock, floors, custom cabinetry/shelving, custom islands and other furniture, tile, and painting. For exteriors I build decks, patios, privacy fences, tree houses, stairs, and replace/repair exterior facade components. I do historical restorations as well. I have 10 years experience in the building trades industry, from initially working on historical buildings in New York City to doing gut renovations on private homes there, then transitioning into cabinetry in Portland, OR to finally starting my own carpentry service business back in my native Ozarks in Northern Arkansas. I work on an hourly rate plus all materials, this sets me apart from many other contractors who operate on an "estimate wage principle" meaning that they quote the homeowner a certain amount and then slowly do the job after they get money upfront. I am only being paid while I work for you on your project. If I'm not there, you aren't paying for anything!! I learned this practice while working in New York City, it keeps everything on the level and you(the homeowner) happy!!!! Furthermore, I only work on one project at a time which means you will always be the priority!...

Wilson's Home Improvement Co

We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repairs on homes that we did not do the installation on.

Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC

We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% Bath Planet is also is partnered with four different financing companies which offer low interest rates and small payments.

Repair & Custom Welding, LLC

Based in Gainesville, Missouri, we have 15 years of experience and a broad range of welding expertise. Everything from heavy equipment and farm equipment repair, to auto and trailer repair, plus aluminum welding, metal fabrication, exotic metals, and specialization in military and aerospace applications. Our most requested services include pipe fencing, metal fencing, farm equipment repair, heavy equipment repair, custom metal fabrication, aluminum boat repair, hand rails, hard facing, food grade welding, and classic car parts repair. We also specialize in Harley Davidson parts repair. We have extensive experience with welding repair for cast aluminum and cast iron Harley Davidson parts. It's not a common speciality and we're proud to offer this service. Visit our website for more information: www.customweldingrepair.com

07/17/2019

The quality and aesthetic of the work completed exceeded our expectations. WFR Carpentry is accommodating to work with on projects, reliable and easy to communicate with at any time. WFR Carpentry demolished the original plaster walls in our bathroom, replaced them with drywall/ durock, and tiled/ trimmed to our specifications. We were able to talk through different design/ layout ideas. WFR Carpe...

Description of Work
Dry wall and tile installation.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,drywall,home remodeling

Ms. [Member Name Removed], thank you so much for your thoughtful review. I am very happy that you are satisfied with the work I completed at your beautiful home. I look forward to hopefully working with you again soon. Again, thanks so much!

06/30/2019

We discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home.

Description of Work
Refinished carpet and linoleum covered hardwood floors, installed interior doors, replaced defective drywall, painted walls, installed and painted baseboards, replaced kitchen floor, removed and installed new kitchen cabinets, subway tile, countertops, kitchen island, and kitchen workstation, built floating shelves.

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,fencing,picture framing,hardwood floor,remodeling,custom furniture,woodworking,home remodeling,doors

Check, PayPal, Financing