Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Atkins, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Atkins
- Condor General ContractingGot right to work. Did get set back a couple of days due to rain. They were very thorough and completed job well done. And within budget.
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on read less
- Arkansas Storm Shelter IncDiscussed prices and differences in storm shelters with Gina. She was very helpful and knowledgeable, very pleasant. The crew that was going to install called to say they would come early and asked if that would be Ok. Very nice and after install cleaned the inside of shelter from all the did tracked in read less
- Decker Construction LLCThe work is always done in a timely manner. No surprises. Keeps us informed of the process throughout. Doesn't leave a mess. Never have to worry witih these guys.
- Tds Erectors Inc & Crane ServiceThey do good work. They're very professional. They're very punctual. Steve Day is very helpful and will help in any way he can. They're a great company.
- Himsl Building ServicesThe building is first class. Added several additional items and changes such as higher walls, larger rafters, piers at corners and roll-up door. All changes and additional items where accommodated at a reasonable price. The materials used are very good quality and should last as long as my home.
- Mewborn ConstructionWe were very pleased with all aspects of his work. He was very punctual and reasonably priced. He's a hard worker and very professional. I will use him again.
- Calaway ConstructionMr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of read less
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well read less
- Overman BuildingsWe shopped around for pricing of metal shop building installed. For our money they were the best. We made a few adjustments to a standard priced building and they worked with us. Easy going people when the men arrived to our site. It was up and finished within 3 days. We would work with them again.
Garage Builders in Atkins
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLC read lessRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was done read lessScott S.
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical License read less
- Business Description:We do all remodeling & new construction. Will work Saturday but not Sunday in order to attend Church with my family. Will provide 24 hour emergency services on Sundays.Recent Review:Crew showed up on time & was very professional. <br />Mike T.
- Business Description:General Contracting firm specializing in design build services for commercial, industrial and residential construction
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
- Business Description:General home remodeling services. Basically, anything you would need done to your home, I.e. plumbing, electrical, drywall, addons, etc, I can do. Not only can I provide quality customer service, and make sure all of my jobs are completed per the customers local building codes; My company stands out because I make sure that my pricing is focused more on the customers wallet, rather than mine. I strive to help local communities and help my customers with certain financial restrictions acheive .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Bee Branch
garage builders in Atkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- CAS Construction & Roofing8667 US Hwy. 71 S.
- Casteel construction407 W Childress St
- Clark Scott Construction75 Batesville Blvd
- Classic Building Solutions LLC10 Metfield Drive
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- H & M Construction & RemodelingP.O.Box 1334
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- HD Remodeling, LLC36021 E Highway 80
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- H & M Construction & Remodeling
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- latchaw construction
- Precision Layout, Inc.PO Box 543
- Precision Layout, Inc.
- Whitbey Remodeling ServicesPO Box 312
- Whitbey Remodeling Services