What’s a gas line? If you’ve ever wondered how gas reaches your appliances, like your stove, water heater, and furnace, read this guide. You’ll learn how gas flows from the exterior main line into your home and to your various combustion appliances.
Get matched with top gas repair services in Atkins, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local gas repair services.
Recent Gas Leak Repair Reviews in Atkins
- Kinty Jones Heating & Coolinghe explained what was going on , showed part that was bad . Went over system so I would understand the purpose Very professional and would recommend to friends and family His name was jerry
- Moretto Plumbing & DesignWe contacted Jack to run a propane line to our fireplace. We had just converted it from wood to gas. He came out and inspected the area of the run and gave us a free estimate. His price was fare and he was a very likeable person. We had selected Jack because of excellent reviews on Angie?s List. Jack showed up and did an excellent job. The line had to be run up the side of the house, through the attic, down behind the fireplace and into the firebox. He did a nice, neat job. Jack air tested his work to insure that there were no leaks and he cleaned up the work site when he was done. He was very professional and easy to talk to. He is now on our list of preferred contractors. I would recommend him to anyone in need of plumbing repairs or new installation read less
- Cox's Plumbing IncIt went great. Mr. Cox did the work quickly and professionally. He contacted the fire place company to make sure the gas line into the living room was in the right location and was what they needed and finished the job earlier than he originally estimated.
- Mountain Valley PlumbingDid have to make a return trip but it was to correct a leak that was hidden by a valve the first time. No charge for the return trip Was punctual and professional, did what needed to be done.
- Cox's Plumbing IncMr. Cox was very professional. He gave me an estimate for the work I wanted done and was by far more reasonable than any other bid I received. He was on time, did an excellent job and did not leave any mess. He even contacted the fireplace business to make sure he put the right type of connection in and it was in the right place. I was very pleased with his work In addition he recommended an additional gas outlet so he would not have to return if I decided to put something gas in the garage and did not charge extra for it read less
Gas Leak Repair Services in Atkins
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service read lessRecent Review:Over the course of 1 year, I had a contract with Advantage. I noticed a pattern with some of the guys. They came in and talked and talked (I too did some of the talking) not related to the work they were hired to do. I got charged for all the time they spend at the house. I called them once to check the noise the washer was making. They showed up early, and washer was running. He talked to me for 30 minutes saying he had to wait until washer was done. After 30 minutes he stopped the washer, took the front cover off, and told me it would be cheaper to get a new washer than to have it fixed. I got charged for 45 min’s of work. Also, at times the tech came with a helper. One time the helper only went to the truck to get things. I ended up paying for 2 people doing the work. I don’t think it is right to pay for a helper, when the helper is not doing any real work, probably just learning the trade. I must say any and all work done, was done right read lessgeorgina T.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated Cabinetry,General Construction and Remodeling business.Recent Review:Paul worked every day for a week (even Sunday though he's usually off) to make our hardwood flooring look like new again! He took up the show molding, sanded it all down (including fixing some sanding problems thanks to whoever previously refinished the floors), stained the floor (multiple coats), put down polyurethane (multiple coats) and even refinished the shoe molding so it matched perfectly! As long as you keep open communication with Paul, he will go out of his way to make sure you are completely satisfied during the whole process. He is extremely hardworking and thanks to him and his help, our floors now look fantastic again read lessBetsy P.
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager.. read lessRecent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:Fully staffed with licensed professionals! Our Goal is to take care of your needs in the best possible way! Payment is due upon completion unless prior arrangements are made. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express read less
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:We are Dependable RV Repair. We have been in the rv repair business for over 20 years. 16 in the same location.We have over 4000 square feet of repair rea to work on about anything you can imagine. We have a fully equipped wood shop as well. We have over 60 years combined experience in all phases of rv repair. We have customers from all over the state of Arkansas. We would love to have you as one too read less
- Business Description:The owner has over 22 years of experience in the field of plumbing.We offer online billing and pay and accept all major credit cards. MVP has 2 full time service crews on call Mon-Fri. from 8:00am to 5:00pm and after hours and weekend emergency service as well. Billing options are offered to businesses and landlords. Check us out on Facebook for promotions and specials. We are fully licensed by The Arkansas Contractors Licensing Board as a Plumbing Contractor. We employ 2 Licensed Master Plum.. read lessRecent Review:1. How dare he think he could take advantage of customers? <br /> 2. Padding the bill? <br /> 3. Concealing charges his wife (appointments) never mentioned? <br /> 4. How dare he think he think he could get away with it, as a member or listed with ?Angie?s List Comp.??? <br /> 5. Would not put on ?booties? I always have available? He wore crocs and socks; socks filthy with leaves, grass, etc. <br /> 6. Came 30 minutes late on a 9:30AM appointment <br /> 7. No tool box, No tool bag, No Flashlight, No parts ? empty hands? <br /> 8. ?Let?s walk around and see what need fixing??? <br /> 9. H*** no, I said to myself, that?s $47.50 right there?? $95.00 per hour. <br /> 10. His wife knew exactly and I had a written list on me? <br /> 11. 8 trips in and out my front door, out to truck, for parts, etc. or calls??? <br /> 12. Put on new toilet guts, but said ?old flapper ok? OMG!!! <br /> 13. Who does that when stuff all in a kit??? <br /> 14. Hour later, he said second toilet needed guts? I offered our kit, to save time, bought in 2011 (Fluidmaster) <br /> 15. He readily put that on, but again, ?old flapper is ok? ? OMG!!! (My head was not working??) New guts mean new flapper <br /> 16. He charges us for my guts kit, leaves ½ off toilet, toilet still broken, and never says a word til bill is written?? Still said nothing. <br /> 17. Had no ?O? rings kitchen faucet size ? told me to go out and search for them?? He puts two smaller ones on, and Koehler faucet does not turn from right to left? <br /> 18. I told plumbing supply store what he had done and I called Fluidmaster 800# at our toilets?? <br /> 19. Padded the bill with ridiculous charges and didn?t even know our tax was 8% - pretended not to know so he could do 10% which no town has 100 miles in all directions and probably further?? <br /> 20. Completely tried to pull wool over my eyes? <br /> 21. We now need second plumber, but no money yet to spend. <br /> 22. Wrote him twice asking for $102 refund? <br /> 23. Never heard a word. He really should return $313 for all this stress to us!! <br /> 24. I couldn?t argue about the bill, to him, any more than I did, guess why?? <br /> 25. ?Sharon, I can?t sit on your porch curb any longer, I have other calls. If you need to discuss this more, I?ll have to charge you more than $95 x 2 hours???? <br /> 26. He behaved like a major disappointment to his plumbing profession ? how dare he?? <br /> 27. His disregard for padding our bill and then not wanting to go over it, should get him taken off Angie?s List, pronto. <br /> 28. Toilet supply line prices his wife knew, tightening faucets, easy things were the rest. <br /> 29. *SIT DOWN FOR THIS!!! If his wife or manager (Deidre) and I?ll bet you a dollar to donuts, his wife, had said this to me on phone ? HE NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED AT ALL, EVER!* <br /> *$25 Travel fee????** $95 per hour and I agreed to two hours, and gas was $1.75 regular! (He admitted he does a lot of work in my town!!!) HOW DARE HE. HOW RUDE. THE NERVE. HOW CAN HE SLEEP AT NIGHT? We still want a $102 refund or $313 refund, so he never does this to another read lessSharon R. G.
- Business Description:All-Star Construction Service LLC is a licensed, bonded, and insured contractor with the knowlage, experience, equipment needed to complete your project. Our goal is to provide quality construction services in a cost efficient and timely manner with safety and environmental well being as our top priorities read less
- Business Description:Great business bonded insured always do good workRecent Review:Josh arrived 1/2 hour BEFORE he was scheduled. Awesome! He cleared the line that was clogged and re-seated the toilet for me. He made sure the water would flow and would not backup.Robert C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful gas leak repair service articles
Corrugated stainless-steel tubing (CSST) is a flexible gas line that provides natural gas to homes. This flexible tubing, however, can pose a fire hazard if not properly installed. Here’s what you need to know to keep safe from flexible gas lines.
When calculating the cost to run a gas line or a gas line repair cost, consider the length of the pipe, the type of gas you are running, and the cost of a plumber. This guide will help you determine the cost of running or repairing a gas line.
Find gas repair services in
- Bee Branch
gas repair services in Atkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- White Oak Cabinets714 South 2nd St
- White Oak Cabinets