Make sure you know what's included in a free home repair estimate before you agree to sign up for an estimate from a contractor. Some contractors charge fees for estimates if you need them to diagnose or assess issues with your home instead of just offeri
Get matched with top handyman services in Atkins, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Atkins
- Northwest HandymanExcellent! Good communication during scheduling. Good fast work once he got here. I am very impressed with him.
- Fast Electrical ServicesShowed up on time. Did everything quickly and was worth every Penny to get this off of my to do list.
- 3G RenovationsI would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and have the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done
- Jordan JohnsonHe sent me another guy to finish the job But until now they aint coming to finish it and no longer responding to my message
- Ace Handyman Services ChicagolandThe sterling amount of customer service given by this company prior to and during the course of scheduling this job was matched when John, the handyman, arrived on time and immediately addressed himself to the task at hand. Since I live in a building that is about 100 years old, nothing in it is square. John had to do a bit more measuring, trimming, and planing than would have to be done on a more modern home. When the door and threshold were installed, John's work was excellent. I am a very satisfied customer and will use this service again in future. John was courteous and friendly when he worked and worked steadily until the job was completed
- Thomas Trahan PlumbingIt DIDN’T! We had an appointment for today and he was delayed with a couple of emergencies. No problem. BUT…5 hours later, he drops the job completely! One of the reasons was he thought we were someone else, and he said we should have clarified that we weren’t who he thought we were (what? That’s so bizarre! WE are supposed to clarify something HE made up in his head that we couldn’t know!). Then, he said he doesn’t work this area. He should have told us that when he was first contacted and given the exact address!!! Totally unprofessional, and started threatening me when I said I was going to post how he treated us
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie provided high-quality work to repair and replace parts of our fence. He worked until the job was complete after nightfall. He's a friendly guy with a terrific work ethic. Thanks to Ronnie, our dogs now have a secure yard to run and play in. I would hire him again in a heartbeat!
- Southern Liberty ConstructionHe litterally stayed at Home Depot till we had the right stuff to fix our water leak!!! Very pleased it fixed the problem!!!
- DOTS REMODELING... DEPENDABLE ON TIME SERVICEMr. Adams has worked for me several times over the past few years. I have found him to be professional and very conscientious about his work regardless of the task he is performing. Mr. Adams arrives on time every morning. He and his helper(s) are respectful of my home. Mr. Adams takes great care to protect my carpet and my nic-nacs when working in my home. When outside, he takes care not to crush my plants. I appreciate Mr. Adams good manners and excellent work ethic
- Haven CraftsmanshipNathan was extremely professional and courteous. We had our home flood and he did a great job of getting our house to a level better than it was before. He did great work and was efficient in his time. I was and continue to be pleased. I highly recommend.
Handymen in Atkins
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs...Recent Review:William was very professional and had great suggestions on how to make my project better. I will hire him again for my other projects.Arlene R.
- Business Description:A-State Handymen has a hand picked crew with combined experience of over 80 years. We focus on family values and customer service. Our goal is to get each customer and keep them for life. We are A+ rated on the BBB. No hidden charges on materials. If the job lasts less than 1 week you don't pay labor until you are 100% satisfied with the job. Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:The entire experience was good. Rob Carroll kept in touch about scheduling a visit to provide an estimate, and later, about when work could be performed. He gave his honest opinion about whether a few items on my list needed repair. The workmen were professional, friendly and again, kept me informed about the progress. When I asked about a loose lock on an exterior door, they offered to pick up a new lock set and install it for me. The bill came in under budget. Thoughtful and much appreciated service! I will contact them for help on any future home repair needsCatherine B.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Extremely smooth process! Very happy with their service, would def recommend.Adam W.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..
- Business Description:Hello, my name is Russell Baggett with RDB Inspections. Inspections to me means attention to detail and making sure the client understands the home and its operating functions. What is most important to me is the client. The client always has worries and concerns and it's my job to help the client understand those concerns and put their minds at ease. Secondly the most important thing is the home. My job as a home inspector is to be able to read the home for the client and talk for the home. ..Recent Review:We currently live out of state and are buying a house, site-unseen, in NW Arkansas. It’s a very nerve wracking experience and Russell has been so great in giving us piece of mind. His inspection was very thorough, he even went above and beyond to answer our questions about the property. I would recommend him to anyone needing a home inspection. He’s friendly, knowledgeable, communicative, and ready to help any time of day or night! Thank you for making this huge piece of relocating, much easier for usEsther R.
- Business Description:Professional Chimney Cleaning, Inspections, Repair and Fireplace Installations. Arkansas’ Best Chimney Sweep Serving 15 Counties in Central Arkansas with 20 Years in Business. When it comes to friendly, professional chimney sweep and fireplace services, A-1 Chimney Pro is #1Recent Review:They were very professional. They left the work space very clean. They worked with my insurance company. Great company to work with.Mycah A.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock pipinRecent Review:Great. He located the problem and fixedisidro h.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Every good handyperson knows that bringing the right tools to the job helps them work smarter and faster. From installing fixtures to assembling furniture to doing repairs and remodeling, we’ve rounded up the ultimate handyperson tool list.
There are several steps you should take before hiring one or several subcontractors. This guide leads you through the necessary research and questions you should ask before hiring a subcontractor for your next home project.
Find handyman services in
- Bee Branch
handyman services in Atkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A State Handymen Inc80 S. Broadview
- A-1 Chimney Pro, Inc.PO Box 2617
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Painting Company3909 Tates Mill Rd
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A State Handymen Inc
- Barns Handyman Service2336 Sugar Hill Rd.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Arkansas
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
- Bob Brackett FlooringPO Box 216
- Boswell MaintenanceP.o. box 261
College Station, Arkansas
- Burnett Home Improvements3809 Emerson Dr
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Barns Handyman Service
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Iron Sight Security
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Iron Sight Security
- Nuckols Construction 1603 Pine Ridge Rd
- Nuckols Construction
- PLAYNATION190 ETOWAH INDUSTRIAL CT
- Tims Construction471 n sherman circle
- Tims Construction
- Upchurch Remodeling And Repair5213 AR-124
Center Ridge, Arkansas
- Upchurch Remodeling And Repair
Handyman Services FAQ
How much do handymen typically charge?
Answer: The average cost to hire a plumber is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
How much are typical handyman repair costs?
Answer: The average cost for a repair is between $50 - $100 dollars per hour, but you can find qualified individuals who can perform handyman work for less.
Should handymen be certified or licensed in Atkins, AR?
Answer: Yes. Each state has their own requirements for licensing and certifications handyman. Be sure to check our state licensing tool to review the local handymen guidelines.
What questions should I ask a handyman in Atkins, AR?
Answer: There are several questions or things to know before hiring a handyman to do any work in your home.
Do they have proper licensing?
Do they charge for estimates?
Do they provide references?
How many handymen are in the US
Answer: According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics in May 2017, there are 1,351,210 handymen employed in the US. Their average salary is $19.37 per hour, with an annual wage of $40,280. California has the most handyman (126,420) with Texas (108,470) following just behind. Alaska has the highest average hourly wage at $24.87 per hour.