The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Get matched with top garage builders in Plumerville, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Plumerville
- Condor General ContractingGot right to work. Did get set back a couple of days due to rain. They were very thorough and completed job well done. And within budget.
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on
- David Brewer ConstructionMr. Brewer is honest, conscientious, and does very good quality work. He's very trustworthy, and does most all trades you might need to have done. I hired him to re-do a bathroom, and it went so well, a year later I hired him to do a closet installation involving carpentry, dry-wall, electrical, cabinet work, and painting. All done very well
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway
- Himsl Building ServicesFrom start to finish it went very well. Rick completed the job in the two days. He was very punctual and cleaned everything up. We were very pleased with the quality of his workmanship and the price was better than other pre-built or delivered sheds. We would not hesitate to refer family and friends
- Himsl Building ServicesMy wife and I were very happy with the quality of the building and the speed with which Mr. Himsl worked. This job would have taken me a week or more and it was finished in three days. The shed not only looks great but it is very well built. Mr. Himsl is a quiet man who works very hard to build a level, sturdy, good looking building. Excellent company to deal with
- Tds Erectors Inc & Crane ServiceThey do good work. They're very professional. They're very punctual. Steve Day is very helpful and will help in any way he can. They're a great company.
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Mewborn ConstructionWe were very pleased with all aspects of his work. He was very punctual and reasonably priced. He's a hard worker and very professional. I will use him again.
- Calaway ConstructionMr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of
Garage Builders in Plumerville
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:We Are a home builder and remodeling company, we do commercial work also. We have been in business since 2006 and we started doing Spray Foam Insulation in 2011. As owner of the company I do most of the work myself with a helper or twoRecent Review:Over budget, late, low quality work and contractor team was low quality. When there are problems like we had a water problem that was known of by HD remodeling it was blown off and we had to fix our selfs. Also due to slowness and inability to manage sub contractors we nearly lost bank financing due to lack of completion percentage as apposed to money spent. No supervision of subcontractors allowed weeks and months to go by with no work being completed like purposely dragging feet and adding cost for personal gain. HD was never a advocate for us as his customer. He put the subs first. Would not suggest using HD remodeling for custom homLewis I.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodeling
- Business Description:General Contractor for 30 years with experience in all phases of the construction industry. No project too small - from remodels to new projects. Vast experience in general construction and construction management. Numerous projects in and around Central Arkansas. Whatever needed we strive to provide. Customer satisfaction has always been top priority in our work history. Arkansas Contractors License and Master Electrical License
- Business Description:General Contracting firm specializing in design build services for commercial, industrial and residential construction
- Business Description:Dependable, hard working individual, well seasoned in my field, that has great work ethics obtained from my my military experience, and Michigan's tough inspections and codes of building.
- Business Description:WE ARE A CHRISTIAN BASED COMPANY. HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR 35 YRS. WE SPECIALIZE IN REMODELING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, HOME EXTERIOR REMODELING AND OUTDOOR CUSTOM DECKS.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
If water is coming up through the garage floor after heavy rain, there are a few steps that you should take to protect your home. We’ll cover what to do in case of flooding, along with steps you can take to prevent it from happening in the future.
Find garage builders in
- Bee Branch
- North Little Rock
- Cammack Village
garage builders in Plumerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- CAS Construction & Roofing8667 US Hwy. 71 S.
- Casteel construction407 W Childress St
- Clark Scott Construction75 Batesville Blvd
- Classic Building Solutions LLC10 Metfield Drive
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- H & M Construction & RemodelingP.O.Box 1334
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- HD Remodeling, LLC36021 E Highway 80
- Hiegel Building Solutions278 Highway 65 N
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- H & M Construction & Remodeling
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- latchaw construction
- Precision Layout, Inc.PO Box 543
- Precision Layout, Inc.
- Whitbey Remodeling ServicesPO Box 312
- Whitbey Remodeling Services