Trees are fantastic marvels of nature, but they can also be large and cumbersome. Can you get the city to trim or remove a tree for free? Keep reading to find out.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Alexander, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Alexander
- Dylan Tree ServicesDylan Tree Services is an awesome company! I highly recommend them. They are professionals that really know trees and the best way to take them down. They are quick, efficient, and you never know they came except your tree(s) is gone. They are also very reasonably priced.
- Dylan Tree ServicesExcellent! Dylan is very professional. Responds to text and phone in a timely manner. Shows up on time. He and his crew did an excellent job on a full day project. His team was efficient and extremely pleasant. They did a detailed and thorough job, and their clean up efforts were superlative, neat and tidy. They cleaned up everything, including street and neighbor’s yard. Already have had compliments from other neighbors on their work and how everything looks. I would highly recommend this company. They are very customer service oriented and will make sure you are very happy with their work
- Dylan Tree ServicesDylan and his crew are professionals. We’ve known Dylan when he was on high school. His plans was to operate a successful tree service. Great price and service. We and our neighbors call him for any tree service needs, which is a lot in AR! He’s coming again for neighbor!
- Dylan Tree ServicesFantastic service. Did everything very quickly and significantly less expensive than another quote I got. Does what he says he’s going to do and then some.
- Dylan Tree ServicesDylan and his team helped trim and shape our trees. They were punctual and quick, and took extra effort to protect the house and steps from falling debris and clean everything up afterwards. They really stand by their work, and made sure our trees looked great and that we were pleased with the final outcome before calling it finished
- Dylan Tree ServicesDylan and his workers did a really great job, a very reasonable price, a very clean job, I totally recommend it⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Capital City Tree ServiceOutstanding! Brad Clemmons (Foreman/supervisor) and his crew did everything I wanted done and did it well. Brad and his crew were very professional, courteous, and made sure I was satisfied before they left. I highly recommend them and plan to use them again in the future.
- Capital City Tree ServiceExcellent job completed by Brad Clemons and his crew. They were very professional and timely, such a nice experience! Will contact them again for tree services needed!
- Capital City Tree ServiceWonderful. They were very careful and patient with a very large tree and a small area in the backyard. Two trees removed, one in front and one in back...very old and large!
- Capital City Tree ServiceFrom the initial call for an estimate until the job was completed, this was a very prompt and professional process. The price was better than the other estimates and I was also able to us an "Angie's list Coupon" that made the price even better! I would highly recommend this company.
Last update on August 12, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Alexander
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Are your trees really accidents waiting to happen? Before you're forced to yell "Timber!" learn the eight signs that your trees may not survive winter storms.
Why do you prune trees? It’s actually one of the most important aspects of tree care, and not just because it promotes new growth.
Find tree removal services in
- Shannon Hills,
- Little Rock,
- East End,
- Cammack Village,
- Sweet Home,
- North Little Rock,
tree removal services in Alexander
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ace Tree ServicePO Box 251371
Little Rock, Arkansas 72225
- Alberto's Tree Service3941 Arapaho Trl
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Andrew's Landscaping and Lawn Maintenance151 Villawood Trail
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71909
- Arbor Care Tree Service4825 N Landmark Cir
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- ARKANSAS STATEWIDE TREE SERVICEPOB 250734
Little Rock, Arkansas 72225
- ARKANSAS TREE & LANDSCAPE138 El Dorado Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas 72212
- Arkansas Tree and Stump, Inc.346 Old Military Road
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Arkie Tree Service600 Beaudary Circle
Jessieville, Arkansas 71949
- Ace Tree Service
- Fairway Lawns10401 Colonel Glenn Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- Fairway Lawns
- Knotwoods Tree Service, L.L.C.144 Parkshores Cir
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71901
- Knotwoods Tree Service, L.L.C.
- Natural State Horticare4135 Crystal Hill Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72118
- Natural State Horticare
- Redds Tree Service22700 Wyldwood Dr
Little Rock, Arkansas 72210
- Redds Tree Service
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Smith's Tree Service11405 Mara Lynn Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72211
- Superior Gutter Cleaning and Tree Service17 Winthrop Pt
Little Rock, Arkansas 72211
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
Tree service companies that service Alexander
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.