If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Alexander, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Alexander
- Performance CoatingsHe was very professional. He repaired pot holes, added speed bumps to road, removed a fence and added asphalt to that area.
- Asphalt ManMy wife and I are in our own business so we look for a person who will treat their customers as we treat ours. We looked for a fair quote, because of the difficult nature of the job, and we looked for someone who would honor that quote. All of our expectations were exceeded in these 3 areas. I know and have dealt various types of roads for years. I can easily say that the care in getting the road prepared for the asphalting was beyond what anyone could expect. And the asphalting was superior workmanship. For almost 2 years we would have people come out and look at the sloping part of our driveway and we kept on saying no to using them. The feeling just wasn't there that we would get even the least of the quality we were looking for. These companies ranged in size (large and small) and reputation within the community. Finally we decided to get on Angie's List. The Asphalt Man was the first company we chose. Harry, the owner, was prompt in getting back to us, after we left a message. Because of personal scheduling problems we knew Harry worked with our schedule to make our first meeting happen. The first time we met Harry both my wife and I were saying yes to ourselves. Before Harry left we had the job scheduled and a firm price. As I said above, the job was done on time, professionally, and we will definitely use The Asphalt Man to complete the circle in front of our house and the private drive to our property. My wife thoroughly enjoyed working with Harry and his entire crew (I was out of town when the job was done). And finally, the quality of workmanship far exceeded the price we paid. I hope you can tell how pleased we are to have used the services of The Asphalt Man. You may read other reviews for other people but there is always one "Simple Truth": Let a professional do the job and you will get professional results. Because of the workmanship we feel we will never have to take Harry up on his generous warranty. The first time my wife used the new driveway on the sloping part she said "why didn't me get this done sooner". My reply was "We hadn't met The Asphalt Man yet, Harry, the owner
- Asphalt ManContacted one day, began work the next day, and completed the next. Laid down inhibitor fabric, covered with sp2 gravel, paved area, rounded corners and tapered a transition to the street. I was impressed with how quickly the work was organized and the necessary materials delivered. The crew was knowledgable and professional. Work area was cleaned well and left as neatly as possible. I am well pleased and will continue our relationship to include sealing the surface on a 2 year cycle
- MUDTeCH LLCThe guys showed up unexpected due to a miscommunication. However, it turned out great. They have this infrared heat unit that melts the asphalt and then they rake it and add new stuff and roll it and it looks just like new. Our garage floor was several inches higher than our asphalt driveway and had big openings that would allow rain and snow to get in. I was afraid that with winter coming the stuff would freeze in there and the end result would be our garage floor heaving. MUDtech showed up and heated the asphalt, filled the holes with asphalt and pounded it down in. They smoothed out the approach and rolled it. It is beautiful sloping approach now instead of a big bump. The other area was a low spot with the asphalt all broken out. They heated the area, raked it out, added some new asphalt and rolled it smooth. Looks like new. I have a couple more cracked areas that I will have them do next year. This was better than sliced bread and I am really happy with the outcome. Thanks to Steve and the MUDtech crew
- JOHN COOLEYS ASPHALTWe could only afford half of it. They did a really good job. It was quick but some of it is starting to dip in and they have come by to check. They said they would come back to make it right. I haven't followed up. He was trying to get us to do the other half and then he disappeared. Otherwise we were pleased with the work the day it was done but some of the asphalt is sinking. We would use them again if they fix this spot
- ANDREWS PAVING SERVICEI can't say too much because they did their work and left. I was very pleased with this work and the way things turned out. I have no complaints. I guess they could have been a little more talkative, but that is fine with me. I also cannot remember how much I was charged for this service.
- Asphalt ManI liked the job he did. I was perfectly satisfied with what he did. The price was fair. I liked the job he did.
Driveway Pavers in Alexander
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He was great. He did what he said he was gonna do.jack p.
- Business Description:Hello I'm Johnny Harrison, proud owner of my thriving business Performance Coatings. Were a locally and family owned asphalt maintenance and paving company that provides affordable services for your pavements needs. We offer services such as hot mix asphalt paving, sealcoating, crack filling, pot hole repairs, and parking lot striping. We are a 4th generation experienced company that is very knowledgeable on how to fulfill your pavements exact needs and wants. We are very competitive and full..Recent Review:I would have given them a 5 star rating but I had a few spots get messed up on my drive way where you can tell it was thinner. When I asked about them fixing it he said he didn’t do small jobs. I asked for Johnny to come out and look at it he said he would. It’s been weeks now and he won’t he hasn’t came out like promised. Johnny won’t even answer my phone calls. I’m very disappointed that this is how they are treating a customer. It shouldn’t matter if it’s a big job or a little one. If you can tell in the picture that was sent that the asphalt was thinner in a spot you should guarantee your work and come fit it. I even said if I have to pay I will since I did have workers out to take out a tree and their truck was what caused damage. But Johnny even agreed that sometimes the machine can give out a thinner layer like what was caused in this situation so why won’t he come fix it? So I would go else where to get your asphalt done. My neighbor got his done as well so I’m including the whole price since since it’s all tied together bc our driveways join togetherKayla M.
- Business Description:McCormick and Sons is a family owned and operated excavating, asphalt, and concrete contractor that does all types of projects ranging from pavement repair to new subdivision.
- Business Description:Asphalt.Recent Review:Contacted one day, began work the next day, and completed the next. <br /> Laid down inhibitor fabric, covered with sp2 gravel, paved area, rounded corners and tapered a transition to the street. <br /> I was impressed with how quickly the work was organized and the necessary materials delivered. The crew was knowledgable and professional. Work area was cleaned well and left as neatly as possible. I am well pleased and will continue our relationship to include sealing the surface on a 2 year cycle. <br /James C.
- Business Description:Full service construction firm, opened in 2000 offering home construction, restoration and remodeling. CM offers top notch workmanship through attention to detail, knowledge and talent. We strive to create the finest quality work and we are dedicated to our customer's satisfaction. This devotion has garnered us a valuable reputation that brings us repeat customers as well as introduces us to new clients with whom we continue professional relationshipsRecent Review:The carpentry is wonderful although I believe that sub is no longer working for this contractor. The garage construction was excellent and I have no complaints about the kitchen remodel. <br /> Otherwise, however...Timelines not honored, grout cracked almost immediately in bathrooms and his "repair" was to seal the cracked grout with calk. , Tile in one bathroom was laid out where the pattern repeat was not correct, had to have electrical redone in a couple of areas due to shorting out. Exterior paint was botched in many places, windows not cleaned after painting and are splashed with paint and overall, exterior paint did not hold up. The homeowner is at the mercy of this billing system he uses where you just have to trust that they actually worked the hours he says they worked as they were in and out all the time and impossible to keep track of. Grandiose jerk to work with. <br /> Otherwise, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play? <br /> <br /Patricia M.
- Business Description:Salt Creek Commercial Paving & Construction
- Business Description:WARMZONE is a national company designs and sells radiant snow removal systems for heated driveways and walkways, radiant floor heating and roof deicing. We have a trained staff of professionals that will learn about your project requirements and perscribe the best solution possible to heat your driveway or home. We have a network of subcontractors across the United States. Our consultations and designs are free and we have one of the largest selection of proven products to choose from. Call o..Recent Review:They were absolutely wonderful. Will sure recommend themjorge d.
- Business Description:J-mac Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating
- Business Description:Can handle any of your pressure washing needs parking lots, buildings, boats, sidewalks, driveways, and driveway resealing. I've got over 15 years in this line of work give us a call for free estimates.
- Recent Review:Agreed upon price, than once started said he underestimated the price and want to re negotiate, we discussed, I agreed for an upgrade but never got anything I was promised. No crack filling, only got a light coat of sealer, they left, promised to come back and never did. I waited two weeks called them and got BS from him.. Said they promised nothing and they were four people and I was one, since all I had was a phone number, have to track them down before I pursue taking them to court.. <br /> Late FYI, part of sealer from first rain has already washed off, think they water theirs down a lot, so beware, and they do look more professional than any of the others I have used over the years.. Maybe I should have taken that into account; they were way to clean for this type of work. <br /James S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Adding a new asphalt driveway to your home can boost its overall appearance and give homeowners a nice ROI down the line. But how long do asphalt driveways last, and what can you do to maximize their lifespans? Read this guide to find out.
If your garage door has been opening or closing all by itself, you may be confused as to what is happening. But before you call in a pro, troubleshoot a few common garage door opener problems by following this handy guide.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
driveway paving contractors in Alexander
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- HAWK CORP17200 Chenal Parkway Suite 300 P.O. Box 142
Little Rock, Arkansas
- HAWK CORP
- J-mac Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating11935 Dollarway Rd
White Hall, Arkansas
- J-mac Asphalt Paving & Seal Coating
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC909 W. Main St. 104
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC
- Performance Coatings250 W Hampden Ave
- Performance Coatings