A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Trinity, AL
There are 12 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Trinity
- Lee CompanyThere were two attempts at this. The first one didn't go too well so the company had to send another technician who came the next day. It was a little rocky start but worked out fine in the end.
- Affordable Appliance RepairWonderful! Super nice men. They came in and had both repaired within 30 minutes. Great price for not having to take care of it myself or buy a new appliance. I would recommend and use them again if I ever need them.
- A & A Appliance and HVAC, LLC.Excellent. Needed a New part. She came right when she said she would. Definitely knows her appliances!
- Mr. Appliance of HuntsvilleVery good service. They did good work, were prompt and courteous. Overall very satisfied with the work.
- Affordable Appliance RepairFreezer was evaluated and there was nothing wrong with it. The technician explained to me why it was making a noise.
- Kenny's Appliance RepairHe took my call late Saturday afternoon and came first thing Monday. Turns out it needed a plumber to remove leaking external filter. He turned off the water and we put a bowl under the leak. He couldn't fix but gave the name and number of his son who could.
- Ms Tish Appliance WishThe service was excellent and I would not hesitate to use Ms. Tish again. They communicated well, were very responsive, and have several ways to contact them. They let me know when they were on their way, showed up on time, and were very thorough. They were friendly and courteous and wore mask and gloves without me having to even ask. Excellent service
- Globe Bath & Kitchen Remodeling LLCAfter seeing the excellent work done by Globe Bath & Kitchen Remodeling in the condo unit across the hall, we asked for a similar renovation, which included taking out a wall and adding an island in the kitchen. With just one visit to their store and granite supplier the job was all set up and they got to work, which had to be done while we were away. They did an excellent job of blending the new flooring into the existing hardwood. We asked them to paint the entire interior of the condo and they did an excellent job. We even asked for a new back door and storm door, which were installed perfectly. The finished product in the kitchen came out extremely well, with the new granite countertops, backsplash tiles, new cabinets, island, and refrigerator. We would certainly recommend GB&K to others
- JAYS APPLIANCEHe came by in a very timely manner and turned the machine on to see what it would do because I couldn't remember exactly what was wrong after 2 years. It worked. He has surmised that somehow moisture might have been getting into the electronics and shorting it out and since it hadn't run it had dried out and is now working. Although he did charge a fee for the service call, he assured me that if it started doing that again, there would not be another service call charge. He was quite pleasant and seemed knowledgeable. I appreciate the fact that he didn't just replace something and charge me for it
- Affordable Appliance RepairThey gave a 4 hr window for arriving for the appointment and arrive about 1.5 hr into the window. Called on the way. Very professional. Price reasonable.
Appliance Repair Experts in Trinity
- Business Description:Affordable Appliance Repair has been serving Huntsville AL. for over 21 years. Our team is licensed and insured with services ranging from appliance repair, installation, and Dryer Vent Cleaning. Please call to schedule.Recent Review:Wonderful! Super nice men. They came in and had both repaired within 30 minutes. Great price for not having to take care of it myself or buy a new appliance. I would recommend and use them again if I ever need themJessica M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned, local business. We want to be your service company! Our technicians are qualified to service and/or repair your major appliances and your heating/cooling system. We have over 40 years combined experience. In most cases we offer same day service. We also offer 24 hour emergency service. We believe that the best example of a job done right is a repeat customerRecent Review:Excellent. Needed a New part. She came right when she said she would. Definitely knows her appliances!Jill B.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Value+ Cleanness+ On Time +Guarantee = RESCO Plumbing, www.callres.com. Established in 1952 was founded on the principles of hard work, integrity, value and customer satisfaction. Since that time, RESCO Plumbing has offered a wide variety of residential plumbing services to North Alabama area customers without compromising our founder’s Rufus Argo values and Tim his grandson. We pride ourselves on the personal touch that we add to our plumbing services as well as our customer interaction. Our..
- Business Description:We service and repair all brands of appliances and fitness equipment. Award winning.
- Business Description:Way back in 1884, Hall C and J.W. Blake started our company with two men, a horse and a wagon, and the idea that good service at a reasonable price would be the basis for a successful business venture, THEY WERE RIGHT! Today we strive to keep the same standard of care with our customers as we did in 1884 and hope to continue another 130 years serving this and the surrounding communities
- Business Description:We haul away and properly recycle major household appliances such as Washers, Dryers, Stoves and Refrigerators at "no charge" to the customer. However, we do charge a $20 fee to remove/haul away "broken" chest freezers, TV's, hot water heaters and dish washers. We also specialize in the repair of washing machine and dryers. We also offer dryer clean-out/lint removal along with dryer vent cleaning
- Business Description:AllSouth Appliance Group, Inc. began in 1997 as a resource to area home builders, remodelers and their clients. The company was started in Tyler Hillman's basement by him and his brother Josh and focused on offering a wide selection of brands for the different tastes and styles of consumers. AllSouth now provides sales, delivery, service and installation on over 40 appliance brands, from three showrooms in Birmingham, Huntsville, and Montgomery, Alabama.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
Deals in Trinity for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Town Creek
- Mount Hope
appliance repair services in Trinity
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & A Appliance and HVAC, LLC. 3220 Charity Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Affordable Appliance Repair2421 Hurricane Rd
New Market, Alabama
- Allsouth Appliance Group4 W Oxmoor Rd
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Artic Refrigeration Service18717 AL Hwy 251
- A & A Appliance and HVAC, LLC.
- Beyond Nail Spa97 Hughes Rd STE C
- Beyond Nail Spa
- Econo Tech Recyclers1005 6th Ave
- Econo Tech Recyclers
- Integrity Appliance Services Inc102 Commerce Cir Ste A
- Integrity Appliance Services Inc
- Kenny's Appliance RepairPO Box 607
- Kenny's Appliance Repair
- MC CULLOCH APPLIANCE SALES212 LEE ST NE
- MC CULLOCH APPLIANCE SALES
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Preferred Home Services22165 CR-14
- Preferred Home Services
- Tetra Task Huntsville2409 Kildare St. NW
- Tetra Task Huntsville
- urban auto and small engines3 Bell Factory Rd
- urban auto and small engines
- Weaver, Dr. Jere H.722 Bank St NE
- Weaver, Dr. Jere H.