Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Trinity, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Trinity
- Rick's Constructionit went great he always finished when he said he would and keeps his work areas very clean at end of every day
- Lifesaver Storm Shelters of North AlabamaThey have to dig a hole, put these in, there are different sizes you can pick from, I chose one that would seat 12-15 people. They put it in the ground, they anchor it, then they re level the ground back around it, but of course, they don't cover the top so you can open that and there's stairs to go down in, and just pretty neat. It would have been less if I wanted a smaller one, but I wanted a larger one. We can stand up inside of it, and there are stairs that going up, which go higher than that. It's just one room, there's bench seating all the way around three sides. Then where the stairway is there's places where you can stack water, well we have a baby over here so we keep the formula and things like that, bottles, and blankets, and pillows, and that sort of thing. There's room in there for that plus four people. We have been in it 3 times. The dimensions are 66 inches wide, 9 feet six inches long, and 6 feet 3 inches tall. They were tested by the US military to protect armed forces, they fired two by fours into them at like a hundred miles an hour, and I believe there reinforced fiberglass, and it won't penetrate, there just pretty good deals. I did ask them to come out early to help me pick a location, and they kept putting me off, and they never did, it ended up in a location I'm not, well it's okay, I mean, I'm glad it's there, but it's not ideal. I'm happy with the shelter, I just wanted it closer to the house than it ended up being. They do need to respond to customers and they need to go out early to pick locations, because they have to avoid things like if you have a septic tank, they have to avoid the field, all kinds of issues as far as locating it correctly, and they need to go out ahead the day that it's delivered and get it determined read less
- Valley Storm Shelters Of AlabamaThe Valley Storm Shelters company is excellent. I spent about a year doing my own research on tornado shelters and tornado safe rooms. I even spoke with Texas Tech University, who pioneered the certification process for safe room designs...they even spoke highly of this company. I couldn't feel more safe and have the piece of mind that I do without their product. After living through the monstrous EF-4 tornado in Tuscaloosa, AL during the superoutbreak of 2011, you have to set the bar high for me. What sold me on their above ground model is the Corelock anchoring system. My particular shelter is secured at thirteen different anchoring points; four of which utilize the Corelock system. This anchoring system uses four twenty-four inch Corelock anchor bolts embedded in 2-3 inches of solid concrete. The quality and strength of these shelters is obvious. All of the staff I spoke to when touring the showroom were very informative and answered all of my questions and concerns. I could tell they were committed to selling me safety and not worried about the profits. They were all genuinely vested in my peace of mind, safety, and satisfaction. The installation crew arrived at my home on time, ready to work. They were very friendly and personable, but didn't not stray from the job. They kept the work area very tidy and removed all rubbish from the work site. Overall, the total installation took about 3-4 hours. It was a great experience, and something I cherish having in my home read less
- Aristocrat Remodeling and Design LLCIt was an amazing experience. The house was built in 1987 and it now looks like a brand new home. The work was done in a professional capacity with quality work and materials. I felt as though he was working on his own home. He did such an amazing job that I am going to use him to get my house ready for sale. I love the house read less
- Rhodes ConstructionWe had a great experience. Rhodes carefully explained the shelters that were available and showed us examples of two of them. We were able to set up installation dates very quickly. The workmen came when promised, and they were very careful and polite. They cleaned up very well as they went along and then again when they finished read less
- Butler Builders JR Butler IncDo look at other homes builders have completed. Talk to homeowners - not just one but several - because just face it some people are never happy with anything.
- Lewis & Son Roofing & ConstructionThe best .....from the very start of providing us with an estimate, the presentation was professionally done. We even had the opportunity to view the shingles we had selected prior to installation and ended up changing our minds when we looked at them on site at their office/warehouse.There were no hidden fees or add-ons. No secrets. The service was great, the workers worked hard both days (large steep roof) and the project lead checked in frequently to make sure we had no concerns or to answer questions. These guys know what they are doing, and are focused on doing the absolute best job. Neighbors have commented since the roof was installed on how our home looks like new. Shane Lewis you are the best, and Paco (hope spelling is correct) you are too as well. I highly recommend this company. You will not be let down. Wish more companies around were as true and professional as these guys. Thumbs Up!! We will also be using them to build a detached garage for us in the future read less
- Rhodes ConstructionThey showed up a couple weeks early because they had an opening to install my new storm shelter so I jumped at it. They worked that Friday but could not finish since a dumpster was not available so they had to come back the next day to finish up which threw my schedule off a little bit. It was not the end of the world though. The shelter looks good and was the best price around I could find read less
- Lifesaver Storm Shelters of North AlabamaDanny Robertson and his crew arrived promptly around 9:45 am and finished the work within about 2 hours and 30 minutes. Danny and his crew were very professional and the work was done well. There were absolutely no problems or issues. We are very satisfied.
- Affordable Cabins & ShedsBoth the owner, Marty, and his crew were a pleasure to deal with. They returned phone calls and emails in a timely manner, showed up on time, worked hard and when all was said and done I received exactly what I expected for a very fair price. I would heartily recommend them.
Garage Builders in Trinity
- Business Description:.McMunn Construction is a family-owned company with more than 30 years of experience. We continue to grow and earn positive reviews because we value a job well done. You don’t have the time to follow up with numerous suppliers and work crews. You’re just looking for a construction group that doesn’t make empty promises or take advantage of your wallet. McMunn Construction’s family-run business won’t lead you astray. Our workers are punctual and professional. Services that we offer are listed .. read lessRecent Review:Poorly Signed and paid installment on June 10, 2020. Broke ground mid July. Was supposed to be done by September 15th 2020. He walked off the job in Jan 2021. Didnt pay his subs and sent a letter for us to sign to take on responsibility for paying his subs. Had to fix the concrete floor so flooring could be reinstalled. Still isn’t right Sent a second letter threatening to put a lien on our house because we wouldnt sign his ridiculous letter taking on paying subs. There isn’t enough money left to finish the job anyway. Much less pay the subs he should have paid. He doesn’t respond. Wont warranty his work. Left cracks in the ceiling, molding undone. Flooring still at issue, We have never tried to rush them or get on them at all about anything. He didn’t put a dumpster on property right away and left piles of trash in the backyard for months. No port a potty. So yellow Gatorade bottles were found. It goes on and on To top it off the addition is for my elderly mother who has Alzheimer’s and has had nothing but stress over this. We have already paid out of pocket over 12k. They weren’t even able to move three existing windows and install them properly so that the custom blinds could be reinstalled. The size of the opening for doors is not correct so adaptations will be needed to finish the shorty work they are passing of as complete. I went with them, not because they were the cheapest. Because they were not. But because of good reviews. So I sadly put this out there to protect others from their deceitful ways. I noticed other better business bureau complaints that occurred after we had started our project. Beware. You have been warne read lessKimberly D.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to .. read lessRecent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and family read lessSavannah B.
- Business Description:Licensed home builder specializing in roofing repairs and complete roof installations
- Business Description:With many years of experience in the industry, we are the Home repair/improvement experts you need to take care of your home. We only use the top quality materials giving you the comfort that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give Prime Management, a call today. We look forward to working with you! Roofing, Gutters, Remodeling, Additions, Concrete, Carpentry, Land Management, and Tree service you name it we can do it! 205-500-952 read lessRecent Review:I called a representative from Prime Management. His name is Clint W. He came up with an estimate for three items (jobs) that needed to be fixed/redone. Clint sent an estimate to me that night. We were way behind schedule for this kind of work due do to the amount of rain for the past four to six months. Recently, we hit about a three-day stint of dry hot weather. Clint sent a representative to check the jobs out that day to begin the next day. David, their contractor showed up late morning that morning. He removed and patched the rotting spots on one of the two dormers w/new siding. He also repainted the replacement siding to match the rest of the house. He then repainted the exterior picture window trim with the what paint and moved onto the chimney enclosure with the house paint. It was amazing to me that the worker that Clint sent over got everything done in a short amount of time! He was finished in one day where I was expecting two to three days work. David, the worker that Clint sent over to do the job was very attentive. He always approached me when he had questions which he did many times. He cared and worked very hard to "get things right" and he did! I highly recommend these people read lessRollin E.
- Business Description:I built my first house when I was just 18 years old. Since then, my passion for building and remodeling is the single most competitive advantage I have. Passion and dedication for excellence is what makes Don Thomas Construction stand out. I have been in business for over 20 years and specialize in residential construction. Your home is your castle, your safe haven, your place to rest, relax and refresh. It not only provides you with shelter and security, but is also a representation of who y.. read less
- Business Description:Stephens Maintenance & Repair is a small family owned and operated business out of Decatur, AL. We do residential and commercial repairs and restoration such as siding, roofs, decks, flooring (except carpet). Existing plumbing and electrical. Paint, sheetrock. Everything from 1 small job to whole home / business remodels we can take care of you. We are licensed, insured, and bonded! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Facebook: @smanrepairll read lessRecent Review:Amazing! Will absolutely use again :)Callie M.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and Screens read lessRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:The owners of A-Z Roofing & Contracting, LLC have been serving the general construction and roofing needs of the Alabama and Tennessee businesses and residents for well over 20 years. We do not offer Electrical or Plumbing services. We pride ourselves on developing a long term relationship with our customers, listening to their needs and then suggesting the proper course of action; be it insurance claims, additions, preventive maintenance, repair or replacement. We use only the highest qualit.. read lessRecent Review:They came out and then I never heard back from them with the estimate.Chad S.
- Business Description:North Alabama Builders was established in 1989. Owner, Brent Davis, has 20 years experience in the construction industry. North Alabama Builders is a family owned and operated company providing personal services based on individual needs. Our goal is to meet your expectations in quality and workmanship read lessRecent Review:Spoke once, then messaged address and rough specs for jon and my contact information. - Neer heard back.Warren W.
- Business Description:Hagood Construction gives free estimates and gives a one year warranty on all workmanship. We promise to get the job done in a timely manner and give the best price around!!
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- Town Creek
- Mount Hope
garage builders in Trinity
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2 Cousins Roofing & Framing2904 winfrey Dr
- 2 Cousins Roofing & Framing
- A&D Painting and Remodeling414 Jefferson St F-618
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC2350 Joe Quick Rd
New Market, Alabama
- ACW Residential Remodeling & Additions173 molly lane
- Adam Bullock Construction2440 Deere Rd
- Adams Home Repair7237 Old Railroad Bed Rd
- Alabama Handyman (R)256 Criscoe Cir
Union Grove, Alabama
- All American Sprinklers, Landscaping & Curbing3561 County Road 214
- All Needs Construction116 Peter Ln.
New Hope, Alabama
- Anderson Remodeling & Construction101 Featherstone Lane
Hampton Cove, Alabama
- Aspen HomesPO Box 460
- A&D Painting and Remodeling
- Baker Homes and Remodeling1858 Eva Rd
- Barnes Custom Cabinets25974 Watson Lane
- BestLine Fence575 Naugher Road
- Better Builders Construction14016 Galveston Cir.
- Better Built Homes of Alabama Inc.5116 Colemont Lane
- Beyond Nail Spa97 Hughes Rd STE C
- BOBBY TERRY CO110 ROBYN ST
- Brick & Birch134 Springview Lane
- BRW Painting and RemodelingPO Box 5572
- Budget Roofs & Restoration LLC6610 Old Madison Pike NW
- Baker Homes and Remodeling
- Campbell Siding258 Nix Rd
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Carter's remodeling and roofing84 Frazier Rd
- Champion Home Remodeling & Construction Inc265 Royal Drive
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Clean Carpentry153 marysa drive
- Colby Phillips Construction209 S Jefferson St Suite 1001
- Construction, Consulting, Management and Design9204 Valley Lane
- Cooper Building & Roofing Co.3000 6th Ave
- Cornerstone Communities, LLCPO Box 834
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Coy's Enterprise7288 County Road 87
- CrossTek Roofing3077 Leeman Ferry Rd SW Suite I
- Campbell Siding
- DAVID COLLINS CONSTRUCTION141 MATT PHILLIPS RD NW
- DC Home Building and Remodeling
- Dixie Land Steel Building Contractor21149 Sharp Rd.
- Don Thomas Construction Inc26760 Newby Rd
- Doyle & Sons Construction109 Derrick Drive
- Duke Electric LLCPO Box 556
- Durham Design Build3322 Memorial Pkwy SW Ste 215
- Dustless Hardwood Refinishing8572 Co Rd 1082
- DAVID COLLINS CONSTRUCTION
- Elders Handyman Services706 Broad St
- Elders Handyman Services
- GGC Construction, LLC6418 Green Meadow Rd. NW
- Glenn Hall Construction155 Vicki Ln
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- GREAT AMERICAN DOORP O Box 2507
- Green Acres Landscaping and Construction391 Oakland Rd.
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- GGC Construction, LLC
- H&H Handyman
1401 W. Main St Tupelo , Mississippi
- HAGOOD CONSTRUCTION1110 6TH PL NE
- Hamlin Homes LLC18289 Newby Chapel Rd
- Hollis Kennedy House Movers23165 Kennedy Rd.
- HS Roofing & ConstructionPO Box 69
- HTI Contractors1530 4th Ave SE
- H&H Handyman
- LANCER - Home Repair1604 3rd Ave SW
- Latham & Sons Construction1147 County Road 1598
- Lewis & Son Roofing & Construction1462 Jordan Rd
- Lifesaver Storm Shelters of North Alabama101 Ryland Ridge Cir
- Limestone Drafting Service24621 Oak Dr.
- LANCER - Home Repair
- M&M construction and Home Improvements
- Maddux Built Homes LLC.7002 Eagle Park Cir SE
Owens Cross Roads, Alabama
- Master Built Construction2130 Meridian Street NW
- McLin Builders
- McMunn Construction LLCPO Box 5527
- Michael's Home Repairs16564 McCulley Mill Rd
- Mires Roofing & ConstructionPO Box 5
- MOTLEY CREW256 Craze Rd.
- MR FIXIT HANDYMAN SVC1909 HARRISON ST SE
- Mr. Handy Home Repair & Electrical1629 4th Ave SE
- Mr. Handy Home Repair and Electrical1629 4th Ave Southeast Suite 131
- M&M construction and Home Improvements
- Oldacre Interiors226 11th Pl NW
- Oldacre Interiors
- Painting & More10312 Picadilly Lane SW
- persle tile and renovations18 korgan ave
Laceys Spring, Alabama
- Pinnalce Home Improvements2007 Milam Ave
- Precision Enterprise2918 Meridian Street
- PREMIER STRUCTURES INC2311 HINE ST S
- Prestige Painting and Restoration161 Granada Lane
- Primeland Construction Company207 Franklin Ave N
- ProBuilt Construction & Remodeling, LLC7531 Alabama 53
- Providence Safe Rooms Inc3608 Old Hickory Blvd
Old Hickory, Tennessee
- Painting & More
- Remembrance13 Designers27 Water Tank Rd
Union Grove, Alabama
- Residential Renovations475 Greasy Cove rd
- Reyes Masonry Services262 lincoln rd
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Rhodes Construction7833 US Hwy 72 Ste C
- Rickey Hilburn Construction1951 State Highway 132
- Rivera Masonry & Renovations345 Water Tower Loop
Laceys Spring, Alabama
- Ross Construction Services LLC103 Hickory Hill Dr
Estill Springs, Tennessee
- Remembrance13 Designers
- Safe-T-ShelterUnit 126, 1301 Industrial Dr.