Moisture issues in your basement can lead to major problems with your home and your health. This guide will go over both interior and exterior waterproofing methods to help you determine the best solution for your home.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Carbon Hill, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Carbon Hill
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery well. I would give work crew 5*. Explained how they were to do work beforehand & showed & explained when completed.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsThe crew arrived on time agreed upon and they were actually quicker than I expected. They were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I still plan to have the crawlspace encapulated and will be contracting AFS for that project as well. Very pleased with the service I received.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsAFS were totally professional! Mold remediation, sump pump installation and French drain along with total encapsulation and dehumidifier. Looks fantastic!! Would recommend to anyone.
- H2O WaterproofingExcellent job!!! Very professional team members. All the guys were super friendly and respectful. They left the work area better than they found it. We would and will highly recommend them again and use them for other services.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsVery professional from consult to completed job. All our concerns were addressed in a timely manner.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsCrew members were: Steven Erwin, Fredy, and Jonathan Work was performed in a professional manner and in accordance with contract. Crew called each morning when they were on their way and arrived at the scheduled time. Kept us informed of what was being done and were very thorough in the installation
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsI called AFS to set up an appointment for an estimate to waterproof my basement. An appointment was set up during that phone call. I was called to verify appointment for estimate before hand by a representative named Michael. He was on time and very knowledgable. We set up another appointment to install the system. The estimated time to complete the job was two days. It only took one. The crew was on time and explained everything they were going to do. I also had a blocked drain right outside the entry to my basement door that they tied into the pump system. The job was done on January 8th, 2013. On January 10th it started raining and didn't stop for over a week straight. My basement stayed dry through all of it. Needless to say, I am very pleased with the job AFS did
- Southern-Home Structural Repair SpecialistsMy first inspection appointment was in early July 2020. Matt showed up to inspect and was very polite but was unable to inspect entire crawl space because of narrow clearance. He took pictures and measurements and recommended some things we could do to make the foundation more secure. I was told to expect a quote with pictures on Monday. After not hearing anything from him for 3 MONTHS after emailing him through the website and leaving messages on the office answering machine. Finally heard back from Matt on October 14th, and I agreed to another inspection with him bringing along another smaller sized worker that would be able to inspect the entire crawl space. Second inspection was November 5th 2020, they were very polite and found a few more things that could be improved. I was told to expect a quote on Friday. It is now December 7th and I have yet to hear anything from this company. Very frustrating and I will not be using them in the future
- Aqua-Guard Waterproofing, Inc.Went great ,showed up when they said they would ,completed their work. Couldn't ask for better or more courteous service. And my basement is now dry. Hallelujah!!!!!!!
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsAwesome job!! AFS exceeded my expectations in every way possible. I want to be sure that several of your team members are recognized for their hard work while repairing my property. First, I was extremely impressed with Reid Cox who performed the inspection of my property. From his first introduction all the way through the end of the appointment, Reid was prepared, informative and very courteous. He made it a point to leave his cell phone in the truck (which you rarely see a contractor do!) so that he could completely focus on answering all of my questions. He went into as much detail as I needed to understand what was happening on my property, and he made it a point to show me how he arrived at took his measurements. I have to admit, when installation day arrived, I wasn?t sure what to expect. However, I want to recognize AJ and his entire crew ? Luis, Damian and Francisco?for a great job. AJ introduced himself and told me about his schedule for the day. The entire crew worked so efficiently, but what I appreciated the most was their attention to detail. As they prepared the piers and Jacks for installation, they asked me about my goals so that they could make the right adjustments. I felt completely comfortable having them work on my property. Foundation repair is heavy-duty construction work, but I felt that your crews were more professional, courteous and polite than most of the plumbers or electricians I?ve had inside my home. Please be sure to recognize Reid, AJ, Luis, Damian and Francisco; I?m truly impressed with their work. I?m happy to provide a reference to any other homeowners considering repair. I don?t ?wonder if the bounce in the floors? is OK, or if the crack in the wall will get bigger? I know my house is on solid ground. While at our property, the team even performed work for one of our neighbors that needed a smart support installed. They were also very happy with the floor support
Basement Waterproofers in Carbon Hill
- Business Description:H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems a..Recent Review:The crew, were some of the hardest working young men. They were polite, respectful of our property, and professional. The crew leader was knowledgeable and consulted with us as needed, which we appreciated very much. A company is only as good as the people they hire. They represented H2O Waterproofing & Foundation Repair with their work ethic. We recommend H2o Waterproofing & Foundation RepairFlorence D K.
- Business Description:Aqua-Guard Waterproofing is a foundation waterproofing contractor. Aqua-Guard specializes in repairing wet or damp basements and crawlspaces. We install the Aqua-Guard Basement Waterproofing System and the Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System, both of which, carry our Life of the Structure Warranty. Aqua-Guard also specializes in crawlspace encapsulation which creates a healthy home environment. The Aqua-Guard Closed Crawlspace System eliminates musty odors, improves air quality, takes away the a..Recent Review:I think I earned a Masters degree in encapsulation/water-proofing due to all the research I put into the job I needed and who to go with. After having AquaGuard complete our crawlspace I can assure you that they are the best in the business. I was VERY impressed with the professionalism and quality of their work from every member of their team. From the front office to the front lines they are good people that do great work. Highly suggestDylan S.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Working with Nick at AFS was great!! Very professional and easy to work with ThanksDray M.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of handyman services in walker county and surrounding communities. Whether you need something repaired installed, built ,or upgraded we are your reliable and local handyman service for all your needs OUR VISION We understand what it means to let someone new into your home, and we work very hard to earn your trust with good communication and attention to detail. Customer referrals drive us, so getting it right is important to us every time. We are experts in drywall rep..Recent Review:Started out o k. Did a fair job painting other than being so messy- got paint and putty on floors,furniture,appliances,etc. and they didn’t finish. The electrician they used did o k. Started fillin in swimming pool,got about 1/5 of it filled in and left and never came back. The day they left, august 19, we paid them $ 2,200. They said they be back the next day. We haven’t seen or heard from them since. Very disappointed in Hopson’s handyman services. If you are foolish enough to do business with these people please don’t pay them until they do the work! We hope nobody else is taken in and lose as much $ as we didClyde G.
- Business Description:North Alabama Builders was established in 1989. Owner, Brent Davis, has 20 years experience in the construction industry. North Alabama Builders is a family owned and operated company providing personal services based on individual needs. Our goal is to meet your expectations in quality and workmanshipRecent Review:Amazing. Very collaborative. Spent the time up front and at key points collaborating with us to get the design that would work. Very easy to work with. Did what they said. If anyone wants to reach out to me I can explain the details of how complex this was and what a great team they wereKevin K.
- Business Description:Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists is a team of professionals committed to serving our customers & home owners with a full range of quality foundation repair services provided promptly and at a fair and competitive price! Founded in 1996, Garland Caudle brings to its customers app. 41 years of experience in the residential floor, foundation, and basement wall repair businessRecent Review:My first inspection appointment was in early July 2020. Matt showed up to inspect and was very polite but was unable to inspect entire crawl space because of narrow clearance. He took pictures and measurements and recommended some things we could do to make the foundation more secure. I was told to expect a quote with pictures on Monday. After not hearing anything from him for 3 MONTHS after emailing him through the website and leaving messages on the office answering machine. Finally heard back from Matt on October 14th, and I agreed to another inspection with him bringing along another smaller sized worker that would be able to inspect the entire crawl space. Second inspection was November 5th 2020, they were very polite and found a few more things that could be improved. I was told to expect a quote on Friday. It is now December 7th and I have yet to hear anything from this company. Very frustrating and I will not be using them in the futureTara J.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial construction.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.
- Business Description:Owned & operated. We are Family Business, we're the owner still works an runs this company. Please don't be intimidated by our name. My grandfather started it. I just added the on call. To help customers out without charging them crazy prices for after hours emergencies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Flooding is devastating for homeowners, but you need to act quick to minimize water damage and mold. Contact your insurance company, grab protective equipment, and follow this flood remediation checklist to restore your home after a flood.
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Double Springs
- Bear Creek
- Crane Hill
- Phil Campbell
waterproofing contractors in Carbon Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Contracting Alabama Oncall
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Elrod Renovations219 Cedar Dr
- Elrod Renovations
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Miller Electric and Construction
- North Alabama Builders311 CR 1387
- North Alabama Builders
- Ox Foundation Solutions1090 14th St
- Ox Foundation Solutions
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- quality roofing and construction1930 jenifer rd
- quality roofing and construction
- WHATLEY'S YARD SVC INC27737 ANTIOCH RD
- WHATLEY'S YARD SVC INC