Elrod Renovations

Founded 2014 • With Angi since November 2016

i have 1 employee. i am a sub-contractor. i take cash or checks....

As a locally owned and operated business I feel invested in the clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

H&S is a foundation and waterproofing business. Here our value is our customers. Always going the extra mile to achieve a stable or dry home. We know there is always a budget to fix your home. NO matter the situation, here we give you OPTIONS no matter the budget. With a combined 16 years of business we take value and pride in our work.

Family owned and operated lawn care company. We specialize in all lawn care services from lawn maintenance, hedge trimming, tree trimming, brush removal, property clear offs, pressure washing, gutter cleaning, mulching, flower beds, weed eating, sod installation, fall spring yard clean up and landscape projects and leaves clean up all year round, No project is too big or too small! Call us today!

11/16/2016

It went very well I was very satisfied with all the work that was done. I would definitely get him to do work for me again.

Description of Work
I needed the whole house cleaned .needed three rooms painted .needed the deck pressure washed. Landscaping done.

Category house cleaning,lawn service,pressure washing,interior painters

we do anything that has to do with home remodels.we build decks and presherwash them. we paint interior and exterior and sheetrock. we paint cabnets.we do siding and replace rotten wood.

Check, PayPal