Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Carbon Hill, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Carbon Hill
- Vulcan Appliance RepairI’ve used Josh twice for different appliance repair jobs. He is professional, courteous and gets the job done in a timely manner. Definitely will call again!
- Lovelace ServicesAC unit was always running called our HWC issued a SO with LS. Mike is the Service Tech that came to my house on 6-3-20 5-25-21 and 6-7-21. He came out to my house put in 5.8lbs of freon dye and wrote "got to come back and do leak search," he never came back after calls to LS office in the month of June. 8-11-20 received an email saying the job was completed I called LS to ask why it was turned in as completed when they didnt do the work. The woman I spoke to said not to worry if I had any issues to call them be taking care of. 5-24-21 our unit was always running I called LS Mike came out on 5-25-21 added 7 lbs. of freon dye and said he will be back to do a leak search on 6-7-21 I paid 395. 6-7-21 Mike came to house into attic and found several leaks in unit. I told Mike I believed this is an issue that he and LS should have found last year that if he had done the leak search like he wrote on my invoice the leak would have been caught and my HWC might have replaced unit. He said he would talk with people in office when he got back that afternoon. Phone call with Houston on 6/14/21 I asked for my $ back that I paid on 5-25-21 because it should have been taken care of last year and he said who will pay for it and I said I assume you will eat the cost and he said I’m not eating nothing I don’t know what you’re thinking. My issues: the invoice I have for the work done in 6-2020 mine and the HWC matches for line items but LS invoice does not match either one. I was told they didnt put max seal on the handwritten invoice or home warranty invoice because there was nowhere to put it and that they changed out a sweater valve and that fixed the leak, I was told that the HWC is supposed to “red flag” a service order when they see so much freon being added and tell LS to do a leak Check. I was told my HWC rejected a leak check, and that they put Leak seal in it on the 6-2020 service so that fixed the leak, and the HWC never told them to do a leak check so they didnt read less
- CLEVENGER'S APPLIANCE SVCWhen I requested the service I advised them that I knew what the problem was and had the part on hand, all it was required was the installation of the cooling fan in the slide-in range. I was quoted a price of $75.00 for labor per hour. I asked:" all I have to pay is the $75 per hour for repair?" Kim confirmed. She also told me that at one time it took two hours to replace a fan. The repair was done in less than an hour but I was charged $170.-. $95.00 for the service call plus the $75.00 labor. I questioned the charges and the repairman called Kim and I also talked to her. Result: We have to pay $170.00 for 40 minutes of work. I understand that usually, the repairman has to come to diagnose the problem, order the part, come back, and repair the appliance. In our case, he only had to come once to install the part. The repair guy was very courteous and did a great job. Communication and pricing are lousy. I will never recommend or use Clevenger agai read less
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainHe was prompt. the price was reasonable. The part price was better than I could get on the internet.
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainI was very impressed with Sam, the service representative. He told me he could fix it but it would cost more than a new dishwasher. He was very honest, professional and nice. I will use them if I have any other needs of this kind. I appreciate an honest company's representatives.
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainTroy was the tech and was wonderful. He explained everything about the dryer and offered some suggestions to make the dryer perform to the max.
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainGreat Experience! Technician arrived precisely on time. Had part needed with him. Repaired the minor damaged part, bypassed the major part that was failing and recommended we start to look for a new machine, but left it in useable condition. He could have repaired both issues ( the minor caused the major), charged me a ton and I would have been "none the wiser" .Honesty Pays! I'll use him again and again! Also, we live way out, and there was no extra charge for the travel! Rare read less
- Mr. Appliance Over the MountainTwo days before our New Year's Party our refrigerator went out! We had just stocked up the freezer with food in preparation. Due to the holidays it was tough to find someone who had room on the schedule to have someone come out the same day but Mr. Appliance fit us into their schedule. We were provided a two hour window that afternoon and the technician showed up after a long day and having had to stop to replenish this stock. He took one look at the back of the refrigerator and found the culprit in a burned out relay and the good news was that he had just picked up a new one on his truck on the way over. The technician made the repairs even with our two Great Danes helping and "supervising" over his shoulder. The repair was quick, the refrigerator compressor could be heard coming and cold air beginning to circulate before he left. All in all I feel the compensation was reasonable especially considering the distance we live from town. Mr Appliance worked to get us into their schedule and allow us the time to restock and save our New Year's. The technician arrived when they said he would, was professional, knowledgeable and personable. We would use Mr. Appliance again read less
- Allen's Appliance Service IncI like them a lot. They were very good. They helped me solve my problem and answered all of my questions. They came right over.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairNot good the repairman came and looked at the fridge and then he pulled it out from the wall and said I don’t know anything about this unit and he billed me 75:00 dollars and didn’t do anything to help me.
Appliance Repair Experts in Carbon Hill
- Business Description:If your plumbing system is in need of repairs and you don’t know your drain pipe from a monkey wrench, our professional plumbing repair crew can bring back your flow. We respond quickly and efficiently, preventing further damage and future repairs. From small, quick fixes to larger-scale jobs, our courteous crew has years of experience dealing with all kinds of repairs and maintenance. We don’t settle for anything less than your total satisfaction. Call today and see what we can do for you read lessRecent Review:Excellent!!! He knew what to do .. he came out when I needed it done ✅ and was very welcoming and comfortable to talk to 👍 he was really great I couldn’t of had a better experience!!Bee H.
- Business Description:AllSouth Appliance Group, Inc. began in 1997 as a resource to area home builders, remodelers and their clients. The company was started in Tyler Hillman's basement by him and his brother Josh and focused on offering a wide selection of brands for the different tastes and styles of consumers. AllSouth now provides sales, delivery, service and installation on over 40 appliance brands, from three showrooms in Birmingham, Huntsville, and Montgomery, Alabama. read lessRecent Review:The repairman was very courteous and did excellent work getting my 31 year old refrigerator working again. He came within 45 minutes of my call. It only took a little while and I highly recommend them. I will certainly hire them again if I need any repairs of that type again read lessJanice P.
- Business Description:We are Birmingham's premiere Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, and Electrical service provider. We have been servicing Birmingham since 1987. Additional DBA - Aux Mechanical Inc.Recent Review:It went well. The technician did a great job identifying and explaining the issue. He also didn't put pressure on me to make the repair immediately or, necessarily, to use Aux. He was helpful, considerate, and will keep me coming back to Aux for service and, potentially, install of a new unit, when necessary read lessBrett M.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- Double Springs
- Bear Creek
- Crane Hill
- Phil Campbell
appliance repair services in Carbon Hill
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Air Doctor7719 Bellefield Drive East
- Allsouth Appliance Group4 W Oxmoor Rd
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- AUX Home Services5925 Johns Rd
- Air Doctor
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Geek Squad - Best Buy4863 Montgomery Hwy Ste 100
- Geek Squad - Best Buy1100 OXFORD EXCHANGE BLVD
- Geek Squad - Best Buy398 COX CREEK PKWY
- George's TV And Appliance Service921 Russell Dairy Rd
- Git'er Done Plumbing6924 Mountain View Dr NE
- Geek Squad - Best Buy
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
- Kirklands all out construction
- Steve's Appliance Service880 Whisenant Rd Ohatchee
- Steve's Appliance Service