When you have trash, old appliances, or other items you need to get away from your house, you’ll need to hire a junk removal company. We’ll cover what to look for when it comes to junk removal services.
Get matched with top hauling services in Brewton, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Brewton
- C & J Haul AwayGreat service! On time, very professional, hard working and personable. I needed old carpet and junk from my garage taken away and gave me a fair price, a time, and an estimate on how long it would take. They delivered on all fronts! Wouldn't hesitate to use their services again!
- C & J Haul AwayThis is a great business that was very reasonable on the price. Their work was efficient and literally like their business say “will haul anything”. Great people to be around…
- C & J Haul AwayVery professional, polite and well mannered upon arrival. They arrived on time and got the job done in a timely manner. They done a fantastic job and took care of everything I asked. I didn’t have to help do anything they took care of it all! Very happy with their services and I will use them again! Thank You C&J Haul Away LLC
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Alabama CentralMaking the appointment was super easy. I made the appointment online and scheduled it for the next day. I was also able to view the price estimates online which appears to be based on the amount of space used in the truck. On the morning of the appt. the driver called and asked if it would be ok if they came earlier than the scheduled appointment window, which was perfectly fine. The driver arrived and was very friendly and professional. With the price guide in hand, he asked is I knew about the prices. I explained that I reviewed the price guide online to get the estimate. He answered any questions that I had. He then started loading everything up. It ended up being a full truck load. It was packed! After everything was done, the driver thanked me for my business and said to let them know if they can be of service again. I will definitely use them again if I need their service
- Affordable Hauling and Property MaintenanceFrom start to finish the job was done professionally , quickly, and with ,workers. please read what i wrote under "services performed". The job was performed in mt pleasant s.c.
- Steve Watwood ExcavatingUpon building our house, our builder suggested an excavator, and told us we could choose our own. To make it easier, we decided to go with the one he used each time he built a house. Mr. Watwood was with us from beginning to end, and made everything so much easier. The first day he dug our footing so the guys could get started building, he dug the garage and filled it with rock. He leveled the ground once the masonry was done. He etched out for our drive, sidewalks, and patio. Finally he put in our septic tank so that the plumbing could function properly. He is licensed and insured. When we first met Mr. Watwood, he was rather intimidating, but he is a really sweet and honest man. He was always there on the day he said he was going to be. His employees seemed to have a pretty good understanding of what they were doing, and everything was satisfactory, not to mention his prices were competitive and he was always right on the money when it came to estimating what the work was going to cost us.... I have recommended him to so many others. He even dug a pool for my parents not too long ago
- Unity MovingThey were very careful with the furniture so as not to damage anything. They protected it before moving it to prevent damage. They communicated well with one another so as to avoid any accidents.
Hauling Services in Brewton
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:CONCRETE WORK SITE-CLEAN UP GRADING GENERAL EXCAVATION LAND CLEARING DEMOLITION With over 20 years in this industry were knowledgeable and driven to give the finest quality of work hands down. We work hard to guarantee your happy with every project we do and stand behind our work. Your satisfaction is our guaranteeRecent Review:10/10 recommend Competitive Construction LLC. Very humble and kind crew who work hard to get the job done quickly and efficiently! They excavated a tree looming over my house, helped me with my yard's terrible flooding issue, and installed a gravel driveway all in no timerae k.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:We are a small local moving company who will take the load off our customers back. We treat your property as if it was our own. We strive to make every move as easy and stress free as possible. Contact us today for your free quote designed to fit your needs. With the largest moving company in the Baldwin County region put your trust in us!!! We're licensed insured & BBB Accredited. US DOT #3413955 MC MC-1101537-CRecent Review:Three guys, all very nice. Worked hard, very happy with the response time for a quote and the service. Would definitely use again!Amanda O.
- Business Description:Hello i am a representative for assurance. We would like to thank you first off for your your interest in reading our company description. we have been a founded company on americas trust, we understand the times are tough and money is tight right now so every job we do is different. We have a wide range of options and prices, every job is different. Every customer has different needs we try to please all the publics needs. We have a wide variety of payment options, our usual procedure is hal..
- Business Description:Admiral Movers is a residential and commercial moving company specializing in local, long distance and storage solutions. 15 time winner of the Montgomery Advertiser's Readers Choice Award. Montgomery's premiere provider of residential and commercial moving and storage for over 25 years! We are locally owned and operated. All employees pass an extensive background investigation, we use no pickup labor. Our average years of experience is 15 years. We continually train our folks to the best pr..
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1965, we are committed to providing excellent and reliable moving services to our customers. With a friendly 24 hour,7 days a week staff, we are always available to assist you with your moving and storage needs. All of our movers are professionally trained in order to provide you with the very best service. we are fully licensed and insured. We accept all major credit cards, checks, money orders and cash
- Business Description:At AAA Moving & Storage "We Move Your Life with Excellence" . We are a full service House Hold Good's Moving Company that has been a family owned business for over 30 years! Our professional moving team is well trained and with many years of experience. We are familiar with both military, civilian, corporate, and residential moves. Local and Long Distance, and we do Deliveries
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Find hauling services in
- Frisco City
- River Falls
hauling services in Brewton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Beckham Septic Services760 Geneva Hwy
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bo's Handyman Service1517 Rowena Rd
- BRW & Sons Remodeling97 Shadowood Dr
- Beckham Septic Services
- Dalton Junk Cars310 Nixon RD
- David Armstrong5645 County Road 12
- David's Wrecker Service/Rayborn's Collision Center1116 ALEXANDRA RD SW
- Duke and Prince Roofing and Remodeling1209 Apache Rd.
- Duke Trucking LLC41121 AL Highway 69
- Dalton Junk Cars
- Fortson Moving Systems662 Underwood Ave
- Fortson Moving Systems
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT1611 Crenshaw Blvd (310) 686-5318
- HILTON AUTO TRANSPORT
- Imports Xtreme LLC6396 AL-132
- Imports Xtreme LLC
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.196 PALMER CIR
- PLS CONSTRUCTION CO.
- Sager Hauling And Construction Llc.2737 Radcliff Rd
- Sager Hauling And Construction Llc.