Beckham Septic Services

With Angi since May 2013

4.3

02/13/2016

They gave us a time frame of 10:00 to 12:00 . He called at 11:00 confirmed address and said he was on way. my husband was happy with their service and said they were very nice.

Description of Work
pumped septic tank

04/15/2014

Description of Work
Beckham installed our septic tank several years ago and did a great job. Responded right away, professional and reasonable price. We have since requested an estimate for a gravel driveway, they came right out and gave us an estimate which we were happy with. We haven't done the driveway yet for our own reasons, but will most likely call Beckham when we are ready to do it.

08/15/2013

Mr Beckham told me I would have to repair my fence after he laid the Sewer Pipes and connect them with the new City Sewer by the street. I decided to go with another service.

Description of Work
Provider hesitated about working around the fence.

05/13/2013

Beckham Septic Services did a good job. They were very efficient and precise. They didn't leave a mess in my yard. They were very polite.

Description of Work
Beckham Septic Services excavated my driveway for the garage.

Category concrete driveways,excavators

03/26/2013

Tim Beckham is the name of the owner and he's a great dude. It's friendly service and they bend over backwards to accommodate me. They had to bring out a bunch of extra hoes so they wouldn't tear up my yard with their truck and they did that with no problem. They're very knowledgeable and they taught me a lot about my own system. They were happy to explain everything to me that they were doing and...

Description of Work
Beckham Septic Tanks has helped me out several times. I've bought top soil and gravel from them. I've also had them service my septic system.

Category mulch,septic tank,pavers, gravel

Pump, hauling, septic tanks installation, pumping, water, sewer & bury electrical utilities.