Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Fairbanks, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Fairbanks
- Alaskan Drilling, LLCGreat service! Tom and Sam squeezed us in first thing Monday morning at -20 to come take a look at our well system that had failed over the weekend. They pulled the well pipe down to the pump and found a hole just above the pump that was causing the system to loose pressure. They replaced that portion of the pipe and put it all back together. Works wonderful. We will have them back this summer to replace all the pipe, pump and heat tape, generally upgrade our 30+ year old system
- Homestead Pumping and ThawingThe job went well. The only glitch was they didn't call before coming, which we requested, but they came sooner than expected, so that was good.
- Ace II General ContractorsRay, the owner/ operator knows his business and is an class A+++ equipment operator. ( I operate myself and have been around many operators,.....Ray is a class act on a track hoe.) They showed up on time, lined out the job, and got 'er done under the estimated time. Quality work and attention to detail. Ray will go the extra mile to ensure a quality job to his satisfaction. (His and quot;satisfactionand quot; surpassed my expectations) It was a pleasure to deal with Ray and his crew
- Ace II General Contractorsfirst he dug under the house to add protection to the drain system from freeze ups. Placed a clean out near the house. ran pipe straight out about ten feet and made a 90 degree turn placed second clean out ran pipe over to new low profile tank hooked tank to lift station hooked lift station to new leach field properly covered the enter system landscaped the work area and surrounding are
- Alaskan Drilling, LLCWe were having problems with the water lines to preasure tank in attached garage rattling/stuttering every time we turned on a faucet or flushed a toilet so we called Alaskan Drilling and they set up an app to come over very next day and when they arrived checking out entire system they first tried just putting a new preasure tank and lines in replacing the 17 year old galvanized steel with brass and plastic. A week later the rattling began again so we called them back and they said it sounded like we needed a new well because our 2 inch well in crawl space beneath house wasn't getting an adequate supply of water to house causing air in the system. He agreed that the recent earth quakes didn't help matters either. We set up an app for Dec. 1st and they were out here that same afternoon drilling a 6 inch well, putting in a larger preasure tank (discounting us for the last one they put in a week before) and re wiring entire system. They started at 1:30 and finished by 7:30 from beginning to end. My daughter took a shower that evening and said the water preasure kept falling. My husband called Tom back and explained the problem. It was 10:00 pm and Tom replied that he'd be right out. He was here for at least an hour running the tank clear then said he'd be out the next day to check everything out again and would do whatever he needed to ensure that water preasure remained good and water was clear. While we were at work the next day Tom spent 4 hours at our house running the system clean and when we returned that evening he was gone but I was thrilled to find the water preasure was great and water crystal clear. I'd highly recommend this company and would use them again without hesitation.:) I heard of this company through word of mouth and they didn't disapoint. We know of others who've used their services over the last few years and none have had any problems with them either.:
- Bigfoot Pumping & ThawingWe have lived in our house nearly 13 years and never had our septic pumped (no problems either). They came out, pumped , and were professional and friendly. I'm not sure this is a service our house needs annually, but when we do it again, we will use the same provider.
- Bigfoot Pumping & ThawingI needed my septic system pumped, when I called they took my information and gave me an estimate. They came and pumped my tank and I was able to pay the driver on the job. I really appreciated their attention to detail.
- Homestead Pumping and ThawingThe pump out went really well!! The driver, not only found our house easily ( which I've been told isn't always easy! LOL), but navigated the road and driveway like a pro !! He was extremely knowledgeable, highly competent and a genuinely nice guy! He did a fantastic job and there was no mess, minimal odor and the whole process was quick and easy. He answered all my questions and gave me great information on keeping the tank and leach field " healthy ". I work with customer service, and if I were hiring, I'd hire this driver in a minute. He's one of Homesteads great assets and I hope they give him a raise ') He's worth it
- Fairbanks Pumping & ThawingPumped out our septic tank. The driver was very polite and prompt. Would recomend this service to all.
- Fairbanks Pumping & ThawingWe have had good service from them. They have good service. The price is reasonable. If we have a frozen septic line, they come out right away.
Septic Tank Companies in Fairbanks
- Business Description:Drain cleaning, septic tank pumping, rotor rootor, camera inspection and locate, jetting and hot jetting, steam thawingRecent Review:It was wonderful and they were terrific.joan h.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated, full service plumbing, heating, thawing and septic pumping company with over 140 years of combined knowledge and experience. We offer commercial, residential, new construction, remodel, service work and energy efficiency upgrades. Our heat technicians are certified and licensed to work on all makes and models from System 2000 to Toyo. Our plumbers, apprenctices and technicians do everything from completely plumb-in houses and office buildings to remove c..Recent Review:I called three months ago to have an expansion tank and zone switches replaced on my boiler. They did not bring out any parts in order to repair. So they come out a second time to do the job. Was it fixed? No, zone switch failed and they left the water off for the basement. Third time they came out they admitted the expansion tank was bad, finally, replaced it, added some glycol to further run up the bill. And now again we are without heat. No problems with furnace for 6+ years until GPS came out and since it has been nothing but problems. Stupidly tried a fourth time to get them to come fix it, but the receptionist was rude and not wanting business. So, I give up. Do not give these folks your business, you will be sorry. Go somewhere elseDoug C.
- Business Description:We are more than just a trucking company. We are a Alaska DEC certified sewer installers as well as a Licensed General Contractor. Need a sewer, driveway, repair, or other project. Give us a call.
- Business Description:W. V. Builders Inc. is a residential General Contractor specializing in highly energy efficient homes. We are also a full service Excavation company, with the ability to install DEC certified septic systems, water tanks, foundations, driveways, and land clearingRecent Review:Aaron's crew was absolutely fabulous to work with. They did amazing work and showed attention to detail. I would love to work with them again when I get ready to renovate my bathrooms and kitchen! Aaron is a very knowledgeable and busy person. He is very trusting of his personnel. He needs to oversee his subcontractors work a little more thoroughly (thus the "B"), however, his regular crew is very goodRebecca M.
- Business Description:MovedRecent Review:They did a phenomenal job. A couple months later when I left Alaska, I got a call from a friend that my heating unit went out and pipes broke. Big Street Construction came out and handled things quickly and easily. They assisted me with dealing with my insurance and is the best in Alaska. They are all super friendly and so helpful! Very affordable. I'm unsure of the exazct cost as it was a few years ago but I just signed up and wanted to let everyone know how amazing this company isLeanne M.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Recent Review:I contacted Fairbanks Pumping and Thawing on a Thursday and they were able to come out Saturday which I found awesome. I wanted to and quot;beat the rushand quot; for the season on this service and get it done before Fall really set in. Receptionist was extremely friendly when I called to make an appointment, and the truck operator was the same when they came to perform the service. They were very quick, in and out within 30 minutes for a 900 gallon pump. <br /Rushell R.
- Business Description:Our business, Alaskan Drilling, is a company specializing in wells and water services. It is a small family run company that has been open since 2006. Being a licensed general contractor with a residential endorsement, Alaskan Drilling can take care of all your water needs, along with many of your other construction needsRecent Review:Great service! Tom and Sam squeezed us in first thing Monday morning at -20 to come take a look at our well system that had failed over the weekend. They pulled the well pipe down to the pump and found a hole just above the pump that was causing the system to loose pressure. They replaced that portion of the pipe and put it all back together. Works wonderful. We will have them back this summer to replace all the pipe, pump and heat tape, generally upgrade our 30+ year old systemCathy K.
- Recent Review:.Linda J.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
septic tank services in Fairbanks
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Fairbanks Pumping & Thawing1948 Badger Rd
North Pole, Alaska
- Fairbanks Pumping & Thawing
- Glacier Point Services (formerly Stack Company)PO Box 61237
- Glacier Point Services (formerly Stack Company)
- Victory Drain Cleaning 504 W 54th Ave
- Victory Drain Cleaning