Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Fairbanks, AK
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Fairbanks
- Alaskan Drilling, LLCGreat service! Tom and Sam squeezed us in first thing Monday morning at -20 to come take a look at our well system that had failed over the weekend. They pulled the well pipe down to the pump and found a hole just above the pump that was causing the system to loose pressure. They replaced that portion of the pipe and put it all back together. Works wonderful. We will have them back this summer to replace all the pipe, pump and heat tape, generally upgrade our 30+ year old system
- BIG STREET CONSTRUCTION, INCThey did a phenomenal job. A couple months later when I left Alaska, I got a call from a friend that my heating unit went out and pipes broke. Big Street Construction came out and handled things quickly and easily. They assisted me with dealing with my insurance and is the best in Alaska. They are all super friendly and so helpful! Very affordable. I'm unsure of the exazct cost as it was a few years ago but I just signed up and wanted to let everyone know how amazing this company is
- Fairbanks Pumping & ThawingI contacted Fairbanks Pumping and Thawing on a Thursday and they were able to come out Saturday which I found awesome. I wanted to and quot;beat the rushand quot; for the season on this service and get it done before Fall really set in. Receptionist was extremely friendly when I called to make an appointment, and the truck operator was the same when they came to perform the service. They were very quick, in and out within 30 minutes for a 900 gallon pump
- Homestead Pumping and ThawingNo problem scheduling an appointment. The man who came out to do the pump was both friendly and professional. We like to have Homestead do our annual (sometimes semi-annuual) septic pumping because they installed our septic system years ago.
- BIG STREET CONSTRUCTION, INCBrian and Rich were wonderful! I needed a honest company that would give a fair price, and stand behind their work. I was in the midst of selling my house when I found my septic had failed. I called them, and by the next day they had begun work! The job was finished and they even picked up after themselves. They were respectful, professional, great communicators, and the first construction company I've hired that has cleaned up afterwards! Selling my house in North Pole, and buying a new one in Fairbanks was so much smoother with Big Street on the job!! Thank you! Mega
- Bigfoot Pumping & ThawingI needed my septic system pumped, when I called they took my information and gave me an estimate. They came and pumped my tank and I was able to pay the driver on the job. I really appreciated their attention to detail.
- Homestead Pumping and ThawingPumping service was conducted in a timely and professional manner. I would use their services again and I recommend their services to future customers.
- Fairbanks Pumping & ThawingPumped out our septic tank. The driver was very polite and prompt. Would recomend this service to all.
- BIG STREET CONSTRUCTION, INCVery professional and courteous workers. Great experience & I certainly would recommend using. Very fast. Great price. Very trustworthy. Did not do anything that didn’t need doing even though I might not have known better. Saved me $4,000! Minimally invasive. Didn’t tear up my yard and left it better than it was. Thanks
- BUD HOWELL CONSTRUCTIONThe work crew was on time every morning and conducted themselves very professional. Forrest always took time to answer my questions and explain the process. These guys went above and beyond the job! They even cut down some dead trees for me.I have another project, grade my driveway, for Bud Howell already set up.I will always go to these guys for any project
Septic Tank Companies in Fairbanks
- Business Description:Drain cleaning, septic tank pumping, rotor rootor, camera inspection and locate, jetting and hot jetting, steam thawingRecent Review:It was wonderful and they were terrific.joan h.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated, full service plumbing, heating, thawing and septic pumping company with over 140 years of combined knowledge and experience. We offer commercial, residential, new construction, remodel, service work and energy efficiency upgrades. Our heat technicians are certified and licensed to work on all makes and models from System 2000 to Toyo. Our plumbers, apprenctices and technicians do everything from completely plumb-in houses and office buildings to remove c..Recent Review:I called three months ago to have an expansion tank and zone switches replaced on my boiler. They did not bring out any parts in order to repair. So they come out a second time to do the job. Was it fixed? No, zone switch failed and they left the water off for the basement. Third time they came out they admitted the expansion tank was bad, finally, replaced it, added some glycol to further run up the bill. And now again we are without heat. No problems with furnace for 6+ years until GPS came out and since it has been nothing but problems. Stupidly tried a fourth time to get them to come fix it, but the receptionist was rude and not wanting business. So, I give up. Do not give these folks your business, you will be sorry. Go somewhere elseDoug C.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Kirk Krause.Recent Review:The first two visits to unclog seemed to clear it until the next morning. On the third visit one of the owner's son, (I believe) came along. He used a camera to finally diagnose the clog. Not only did it finally get fixed but he adjusted our bill quite a bit. Very impressed with this. The workers that showed up were all professional and nice. The lady on the phone was also cordial and helpful. I highly recommend themPamela L.
- Business Description:We are more than just a trucking company. We are a Alaska DEC certified sewer installers as well as a Licensed General Contractor. Need a sewer, driveway, repair, or other project. Give us a call.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Our ROYAL FLUSH beats your FULL HOUSE! Complete septic and excavation contractors. Includes pumping, thawing installation, repair, troubleshooting, excavating, hauling, dozers, and backhoes. Equipment on site: backhoes, excavators, dump trucks, dozers, loaders, water truck, steam trucks, electric thaw truck, pump trucks, dragline, grader, screen/crushing plant, and hydro-ax. If you need prices on any services that are not listed here, please call our office for a free estimateRecent Review:Driver called enroute so I could meet him at the rental house and showed up at the appointed time. He (Chris) was professional and courteous, explaining problems he saw with the septic system and offering tips on how to keep the system working properly. <br /Jerry G.
- Recent Review:Dan showed up on time. We started in the crawl space. He pointed out some needed minor repairs. As we circled the house, I mentioned that I would probably be re-roofing because of some moss on the north side. He advised me on less expensive alternatives that I wasn't aware of. The same story as we moved to the interior. When he found something wrong, he also suggested possible fixes. He made extensive use of a camera and emailed me the report two days later. In addition to the full inspection, he included a separate report showing other points that I should consider before buying. Great experienceSteve P.
- Recent Review:I contacted Fairbanks Pumping and Thawing on a Thursday and they were able to come out Saturday which I found awesome. I wanted to and quot;beat the rushand quot; for the season on this service and get it done before Fall really set in. Receptionist was extremely friendly when I called to make an appointment, and the truck operator was the same when they came to perform the service. They were very quick, in and out within 30 minutes for a 900 gallon pump. <br /Rushell R.
- Recent Review:.Linda J.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Ace II General Contractors Inc.Recent Review:The service was excellent. They are very good, they area very professional and quick to respond on your every request.Julie F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
septic tank services in Fairbanks
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Fairbanks Pumping & Thawing1948 Badger Rd
North Pole, Alaska
- Fairbanks Pumping & Thawing
- Glacier Point Services (formerly Stack Company)PO Box 61237
- Glacier Point Services (formerly Stack Company)
- Victory Drain Cleaning 504 W 54th Ave
- Victory Drain Cleaning