Installing a home security system is a great choice. But before you sign the contract, you’ll want to ask your home security system provider these eight questions to ensure you’re making the right choice.
Get matched with top lawn care services in Fairbanks, AK
There are 3 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in Fairbanks
- Grass Hopper Lawns (Alexandria/Lafayette)I chose them based upon online reviews and neighbor recommendations. They arrived on time, were very thorough, and had the best price of the companies that I researched. They even blew away the debris that was in the street. Ultimately, it was a great job, and I would recommend them.
- Mulcare Lawn CareThey were excellent. They were prompt and quick. They came in and did the job when they were going to be here.
- Mulcare Lawn CareNick and his staff are punctual, careful, cheerful, and easy to deal with. They accommodated any special requests I had, and were very careful to avoid damaging about 20 new very tiny seedlings that I planted all around the yard. They always left my yard in excellent shape--it was a pleasure to come home to find a newly mowed and trimmed yard. I would be confident in asking Nick to do any other lawn or landscaping work for me or any of my friends. He and his crew are top notch
- Affordable Lawn CareI called to ask about their rates and they came right over for a free estimate. The price was great and they mowed myyard right then. They string-trimmed and cleaned off the sidewalks afterwards. They did such a great job tthat I've hired them by the month. They come by once a week and take caare of everything! It's nice to know that mowing the yard is something I can just check off my weekend to-do list. I highly recommend them! They are professional and fast
- Affordable Lawn CareVery pleased with work performed... Will be calling on their services again. Highly recommend their services.
- Mulcare Lawn CareNick and his assistant did a great job mowing our 3/4 acre lawn, and tidying up the yard. They started in June, mowing every 7 to 10 days, through the end of August. Their and quot;dueling riding mowersand quot; were very efficient, picked up clippings well (even when the grass was wet from recent rains and had grown terribly thick after being fertilized--a royal pain!), and did a professional, thorough job on the lawn. They edged with a trimmer and took care of all of the clippings from that, too. Besides doing a great job in a relatively short time, and although they were very young, they were professional, courteous, and responsive. Nick communicates well, and he went out of his way to make sure we were pleased with the work he did. I'm very pleased that Nick and staff will be our lawn care team again this year
- Fairbanks Lawn KingThey are a little expensive but they do a wonderful job. They started off as a couple of young high school kids, then they were into college and now they both work somewhere but they have a staff. About five of them come and an hour later they are all gone. This summer I saw a group of younger ones but they do exactly the same thing so I think they were trained last summer. Sometimes I'll ask for something extra. They come out every Tuesday. If we give them time because it doesn't happen immediately, they will have the best look of the lawn in the neighborhood. I use to fertilize, I didn't fetch but I fertilized and mowed. I always had a lot of dandelions but now I don't have any and I guess that's because they cut more often and the dandelions give up. They are excellent. They do a really good job but I think a lot of home owners would say they are too expensive. They are very professional, they don't drink or eat or talk to me but they just do my lawn
- Affordable Lawn CareThey came over same day I called, very reasonable price, very nice and professional. Mowed and trimmed right away, but left all the trimmings in my driveway. Nevertheless I think I would use this service again. Would just be sure to ask them to sweep and rake up trimmings next time.
- Fairbanks Lawn KingLast summer there were no issues at all, they even to e-mail billing, so we can print our own bill which is awesome-saves trees, going green all that. Everything was fine until about June 2012 when I discovered a few holes in our siding that had been done by an edger and no one had told me about it. They were small, so I didn't say anything, just got the materials and repaired it myself nothing worth making a big fuss about. 2 weeks later, I discover 3-4 more holes in the siding, one of them is almost a foot long. This time I emailed the owner Josh, and sent him photos. He was at the house within an hour to look at the damage, and within 3 weeks he had hired someone to come out and repair the siding, like new. I am sure he also talked to his staff about being more careful, since he is really good about stuff like that. Very responsive very professional
- Mulcare Lawn CareCalled and chatted briefly with Nick (?). He said he could get to me NEXT SPRING. They are booked solid and could not help me. This might mean they are very good and in high demand. I will keep them in mind for next year, especially since they advertize that they also do landscaping.
Lawn Services in Fairbanks
- Business Description:For all your snow plowing and lawn service needs. We stand behind our work in the Matsu Valley.Recent Review:They did great. They showed up. They were reliable. They did a good job. They made sure we were happy.Jeremy H.
- Recent Review:Although we ran into many complications ie, bees nest in the wall, electrical and plumbing issues, unsquare log walls, challenges of working in the middle of winter...Jason and his crew were able to press through completing the job with professionalism, dedication and patience. I would highly recommend Spartan Construction LLC for even the most challenging projectPat B.
- Business Description:Stump grinding is the fastest, easiest and ecologically responsible way to remove those unwanted tree stumps from your yard. Stumps can be removed within a day, giving you more time to get your yard in shape for summer. Locally owned and operated. May contact via web form. We offer on site brush chipping expert tree climbing and all things related to the tree service industry! We pride ourself in being Fairbanks' premier tree service from top to bottoRecent Review:Pleasure to deal with this company and its staff. The crew was efficient. The attention to safety and PPE was superb. The cleanup was excellent. They worked in a tight area and my property was not disturbed in the least, except for the missing trees. Children would love to watch this big machine and the tree removal process from a safe distance and with appropriate hearing protectionKristina R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I am the sole proprietor and president of a small business run from my home office and is only offered online. www.msaestheticallyyours.com 516 4866781Recent Review:phone number not in service. also listed in IL and a NYC address.Mr. A T.
- Business Description:Offering free estimates because each yard is unique.Recent Review:First visit, good service, quickly attended to, looked great. Then the owners left the state for unknown reason but promised to have someone do the job for them. He came once after they left, although it took a phone call to them to remind them I wanted weekly service, but then he never showed up again. I called them & sent emails, and finally they responded via text that they had gone out of business because managing from out of state was too hard. <br /> I understand that issue, but they should have notified all active clients when that decision was made, rather than waiting until they received my text. I don't know why they are out of state, nor is it important that I know, but it is reasonable to expect that a company would inform its ongoing clients it was out of business (at least for this year). I hope they are able to return and restart the business. If this happens and you work with them, just make sure your instructions are very clear. <br /> Service was not at the actual PO Box, of course, but at my street address. <br /Rosanne B.
- Business Description:Sherpa Tree Service is a family owned and operated business specializing in safe removal of hazardous trees near your home or other valuable property. We do the jobs that are too risky or tough for everyone else. The owner, Grady, has over 5 years training, practicing business and hazardous tree removal experience in Fairbanks, Alaska. Depending on the season, Sherpa Tree Service typically has 1 or 2 employees who function as "groundies" to Grady the climbing arborist. We also offer 24/7 EMER..Recent Review:Grady and his helper, Billy, showed up to take care of my tree. Grady did an excellent job finding out exactly what I wanted and he climbed the tree to take off many of the larger limbs. He also did an excellent job directionally falling the tree and used a rope line to ensure it fell in the right direction. When the tree came down the impact did no damage to the driveway. All limbs were chipped on site and all logs were removed too. When he was done with the felling operation he used a stump grinder to take care of the stump. You can't even tell where the stump was, except for the pile of chips that will degrade quickly. They even used a high powered leaf blower to blow all remaining chips off the driveway. I couldn't have been more pleased. Grady was professional, a good communicator, and did everything he said we would. I am a forester and am completely satisfied with the jobMartin M.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Special PromotionsRecent Review:Excellent service, quick and affordable as the name says. Taz cleaned up mp pc from virus and now my computer is much faster without the annoying popups. Happy and would recommend the service to everyone. <br /Mir A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
lawn care services in Fairbanks
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Green Fields LawnCare28 Steelhead Rd Apt2
- Green Fields LawnCare
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc