Looking to expand your hosting, dining, and bread-making counter space? The kitchen cart and the kitchen island offer great solutions, but the two styles differ. We'll compare them side by side so you can make the best choice for your home.
Get matched with top ceiling fan installers in Chugiak, AK
There are 4 highly-rated local ceiling fan installers.
Recent Ceiling Fan Installation Reviews in Chugiak
- Jensen ConstructionDave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!
- Jensen ConstructionIt went fairly smoothly; I was hoping to have the job done in three days as first estimated, but it took five, and then the extra items of the garage roof and attic work took a few more days. They took over my garage, and my car had to be outside for over a week. Cleanup was pretty good, although one day they forgot totally to clean up one room (the bathroom - one that had to be able to be used, of course!) Mr. Jensen seems to be very detail oriented, and I appreciated that. I would definitely hire him for any other home repair or remodeling job
- Jensen ConstructionIt went very well. Dave and his crew were great to work with and I could tell he cared about our house. The work is high quality and exceeded our expectations.
- Jensen ConstructionDave and his crew are very conscientious. Took extra steps to make sure job was done correctly, such as removing old flooring (3 layers of linoleum) and putting in new sub-floor in the bathroom and removing old flooring in the kitchen before laying the new linoleum. Kitchen was completed in 4 days - and is absolutely beautiful. I had a problem with the new ceiling fan, it shut off and wouldn't come back on. He came out the same day that I called him to check out the problem. I highly recommend Dave and his crew, and will call him again for any future work I might decide to do. His prices are very reasonable and he gave me a full breakdown of what he was charging for
- Jensen ConstructionGreat. Good quality workmanship, always cleaned up after every day of work. Communication very good.
- Jensen ConstructionDave was very helpful in selecting materials and skillful at modifying existing cabinets and vent as needed for installation of microwave and vent. Quick response to request for estimate and doing the work.
- Renovations UnlimitedThis young man has only been in business for about 3 years. He was working as a carpenter when my husband met him. We first hired him to install some new doors in our basement. We liked his work and talked to him about our back deck, which he repaired after finding a potentially dangerous neglecful situation apparently done by the original deck builder, after showing us the problem. We interviewed him further, saw previous work he had done, and spoke with former clients - all of which were very satisfied with his work. He began after we had wood floors installed. He renovation our foyer, removing paneling and replacing outside wall insulation, drywall and then taping, texturing and painting; along with installing a new front entry door and ceiling fan. He then did the remodeling of the kitchen, taking it down to the studs, to include laying a stone floor, installing new cabinets, new kitchen window and backsplash after countertop was installed. And, finally painting. A year later he completely remodeled our main bathroom - to include a new window, new door, and the installation of a pocket door to replace a cumbersome door on a large bath closet. I highly recommend this young man [Josh Heath] and will go back to his company for any other upgrades or remodels needed in my home
- Knudson EnterpriseJim, who is the owner is responsive. He shows up on time and he is very professional. It is a clean work environment.
- BEAUTIFUL HOMES BY JEREMYThe work on this project was, as usual, excellent and on time which is why I always recommend Beautiful Homes by Jeremy to anyone needing home remodeling or repair work done. Water condensed in one of the bathroom exhaust ducts where it then leaked into our bedroom ceiling. I called Jeremy and he was on it in two days and did all the required work in one day, including adding insulation to the attic.He and his crew have done quite a bit of work in our home for the last several years. They've done everything from remodeling closets and our fireplace, installing new windows and rebuilding and widening one door and replacing our deck door as well as other repairs. This past summer they rebuilt our deck. As far as I'm concerned, the deck is a masterpiece! They enlarged it and built it to my design with no arguments or complaints. ALL our neighbors have commented and complimented us about it as do walkers and people driving by. Actually had several stop and ask who did the work. Next year they're going to reinstall more windows and do some pretty major ceiling repair downstairs to repair water damage from a leaking sink upstairs. Jeremy's prices are reasonable, sometimes less than quoted, never more and, on the deck, lower than other bids. Jeremy ALWAYS returns calls! Communicating with him is excellent and if he sees something I've missed, like the blow-in in the attic, he'll tell me and let ME decide whether or not to continue. There is no coercion that others sometimes have. Again I highly recommend Beautiful Homes by Jeremy for any home remodel or repair jobs
- M & M ELECTRIC INCI requested quotes from 5 recommended electrical contractors to install ceiling two ceiling fans/lights. Frank Baker responded from an airport in the Lower-48 within hours. One other contractor responded a few days later. There was no reply from any of the other three contractors. M&M's employee arrived at the date and time promised, and performed the work very efficiently and professionally. During the work, Mr. Baker dropped by to see how the work was going. Not only did the employee perform the work requested, but also offered several helpful suggestions, as well, regarding other electrical issues I have been having at the house
Ceiling Fans in Chugiak
- Business Description:Hello Angie's List members, My name is Elayne Davis-Lucero, owner of Wiring Up AK Electric. The company is residential based and covers anything from new construction to home owner's remodels. I treat there project as if it was happening at my own home. I pay attention to details insuring quality service and customer care. I also do Generator back up system's or small issues that may arise. I give 1 year warranty on all work performed, along with free quotes. I look forward to working with An..Recent Review:Brian was very prompt about returning calls, and he and Anthony arrived on time and installed the fans, including trim around the ceiling where the old fans had been cut out. We are very happy with the fans and with the quality of service. Definitely will call them again when we have another project. Pricing seemed reasonableDiana W.
- Business Description:Long Family Electric is here to serve the Alaska community. Our service department is ready to help you with immediate needs, and our team offers free estimates for your remodels and additions. Problem solving is a specialty of ours, and there is no job too small. If you have a business or are a commercial contractor, we are able to serve your needs as well, with competent journeymen and great teamwork great attitudesRecent Review:Fast response, but still waiting for an estimate about 10 days after initiating. Price unknown.B M.
- Business Description:We have over 33 years of electrical experience, born and raised in Anchorage and owner operated electric contracting business. Pickett Power Electric specializes in residential and commercial, remodels, additions, new constructions electrical installations and service call. We also do solar installation and service up grades. Our communication channels are always open—our relationship with our clients begins on the first day of contact, and only ends once they’re fully satisfied with our work..Recent Review:Worked hard to complete job in timely manner. Work was done properly and without issueMike J.
- Business Description:Jensen Construction is a small family owned company, in business in Anchorage since 1984. My business is under many categories on Angie's list. Almost all phases of construction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide and I, Dave Jensen take a hands on approach to ensure satisfaction. business lic #50121 specialty contractor lic# 1573Recent Review:Dave did amazing work. We needed a full kitchen remodel on our downstairs unit that was basically falling apart. Kitchen now looks like something out of a magazine. He fixed a bunch of issues downstairs that were causing problems in our upstairs unit also. The backyard deck turned out great also. We found that whoever installed it previously, did so unsafely. He rebuilt it with trex decking, added rails, and made it bigger as well. Turned out beautiful and much safer now that we have a little running around. Well worth every penny we paid, which is much less than other quotes we had. That kitchen turned out so nice, that my wife wants to do our kitchen now too!!MARK V.
- Business Description:Renovations Unlimited- business owner and registered journeyman carpenter, Josh Heath, is there everyday ensuring the highest level of quality and care for your home. Our services range greatly and include, window and door replacements, full kitchen and bath remodels, custom decks, "honey do" lists, and much more - just ask! You can't beat the quality of work being performed by a business owner, no one could care more about what they produce! All work performed by the business owner! Check ou..Recent Review:Great. Josh had the old one demo'd and hauled off in no time. There was a slight delay with material, but it didn't impact the delivery of the job. I would've like to have gotten started earlier in the summer, but it is an awesome, yet simple, built to code, place for us to relaxWayne E.
- Business Description:Handyman services for all your home repair and remodel needs. We guarantee our work and go the extra mile to ensure the job gets done correctly the first time. When you need to trust someone, trust TLC, well keep you smiling
Explore our Solution Center for helpful ceiling fan articles
The cost to install a new ceiling fan can vary based on where you plan to add it, what's currently there, how many fans you want, and the style of fan. Read on to learn how much it will cost you to install a ceiling fan and whether you can do it yourself.
You may be wondering, who installs bathroom exhaust fans when they’re on their last leg. Using this guide, you’ll understand how an electrician or journeyperson will help you out and how to hire the one that gets the job done timely and right.
ceiling fan installers in Chugiak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!