If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Find top appliance sales companies in Greensboro, NC
There are 6 top-rated appliance sales companies in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Large Appliances Reviews in Greensboro
- Wagner Appliance Sales, Inc.If I could give Wager Appliance 10 stars, I would! Wagner Appliance has helped the #IBSpeasBees three times in 2 years! They DONATED a Washing Machine in October 2020 just as our students were returning to in-person school when ours suddenly broke and could no longer be repaired. Then in March 2021, our very old Refrigerator in the staff room bit the dust. They came through again with a donation as the school system does not provide schools with Refrigerators for staff rooms. Then we asked if they had a Compact Freezer for storing ice closer to our gym where we have PE classes and students often get "hurt" and a small baggie of ice fixes all of the problems. They donated again!!! This delivery was extra complicated. The amazing delivery guys were going to come on September 1, 2021 and called to confirm their arrival at 12:15 p.m., just as our elementary school went into lockdown because of a disturbance at Mt. Tabor. We were unaware of the severity of this disturbance at the time. We confirmed the scheduled delivery for later that afternoon. As the situation became more clear, the very concerned professionals called and let us know they would come another day and to just give them a call at the shop to reschedule. The next day, our school completely forgot to reschedule the delivery, but the driver called us and arranged for a delivery that very afternoon! This is top-notch service and delivery! We are so, so impressed, and so very thankful for their kindness and concern!!! Please share this story! Wagner Appliance went above and beyond in service of our school and students! Thank you to everyone at Wagner Appliance
- Costco - GreensboroI bought it online, so I didn't really interact with anybody. It took like three weeks after we ordered it. They have in the disclaimer that it could take up to six weeks, thank goodness it didn't.
- Wagner Appliance Sales, Inc.Repairman was prompt, professional, courteous and very knowledgable. He found that a previous tenant had replaced my dishwasher and installed another improperly. He advised that the way the job was done incorrectly could have burned my condo down! The water line on the refrigerator had to be replaced. The work was done quickly and efficiently
- SearsThey were very good. We knew what we were looking for and the salesperson knew what we wanted and they had what we needed. It was a good place to shop.
- LOWE'SExcellent service, and we got a great deal. The fridge we bought is about $4000 in perfect condition! The salesman we used was very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Geek Squad - Best BuyI bought the dishwasher and then the next week I read a Best Buy ad and it had free installation. I brought the ad into the store and they refunded my install fee
- Cash & Carry Wholesale Appliance WarehouseCash & Carry provided me and my family with a High End Front Loader Washer & Dryer set (LG & a Samsung Refrigerator SIde by Side; Stainless Steel) and delivered it to my home the same day and installed it in my home. The drivers even provided me some auxiliary parts that where needed to complete the install at no additional charge. I paid half of what I would have in the store and the appliances work excellent and I have a 6 month home service warranty. I couldn't be happier, I had to share the news. I would recommend this company to anyone that is interested in used appliances in like new condition at the best prices I have found in the area
- Geek Squad - Best BuyThey had the best selection and prices. Delivery was as stated and the two installers were courteous, considerate, and seemed to be well trained. They answered questions and made required electrical connections. The order process was very smooth and delivery just as advertised. Would purchase from them again
- HART APPLIANCE CENTERI called to inquire regarding repair of a non functioning 12 year old Asko dishwasher. It took three calls to get a response, but I was given an apology for the delay, and when I did talk to the service people it was given straight-forward and helpful advice and analysis. The man in the service department talked me through deciding whether to replace or repair as it was pretty clear any repair was going to cost more than $250 to $300. I decided to have a new Asko installed as the unit has been very quiet and cleaned well. The showroom carries quite a few quality appliances, and I was able to see and compare the unit I wanted and order at a good price. It is possible the price might have been a few dollars less elsewhere, but the operation inspired confidence in the store and service people which is worth a lot to me. The unit was delivered exactly on time as promised and I was very impressed with the professionalism of the installation people. After the old machine was removed It was found that a proper electrical plug needed to be installed, and I was not charged more than the quoted price for installation, which was a reasonable $120 including delivery, installation and hauling the old dishwasher away. I would definitely buy from the store in the future and would ask for the same installation people at that time. I would recommend Hart Appliance to friends just as they were recommended to me by friends
- BOBBY TEAGUE RD APPLIANCESI wanted a washing machine that would be reliable and made in the USA. After researching various brands and models I decided on a Speed Queen. We could not find that brand in any of the big box stores so I contacted Bobby Teague Appliances in Winston Salem by phone. I had used this company before and found them reliable, fair and prompt. Once again I was not disappointed. I got a find washing machine at a reasonable price delivered promptly and installed efficiently. The installers were polite and considerate of our home. They hauled our old machine out and took the time to make sure the new one worked properly. I have ordered several appliances from Bobby Teague but have never set foot in their store! They are helpful and deliver quickly. Never a pushy sales pitch, only helpful responses. Their prices are extremely reasonable and, unlike dealing with a chain store, they know their installers and are easy to get in contact with
Appliance Sales Companies in Greensboro
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:I will appraise jewelry, coins, and sporting goods Most collectibles I will send you more information on your piece as well as auction value and insured value Within 24 hours I charge $20 per item, I can make exceptions for multiple items at the same rate as long as it’s not tons Please supply good pictures If I’m unable to give u more info I will refund u np That’s how confident I am plus I like doing it better then ordering off a business who will spend less time and shove u away I ..Recent Review:Great. They were a really great helpirv B.
- Business Description:Factory authorized appliance service companyRecent Review:Great job. The technician immediately knew where the item went and the job only took 15 minutes. No other problems. Price was reasonable.Amy H.
- Business Description:Wagner Appliance Sales, Inc. is a Winston-Salem local family owned and operated business with over 40 years experience servicing the Triad's appliance needs. We sell new, scratch & dent and reconditioned appliances at discount prices. Our scratch and dent prices are low and we make sure to pice under every big box retailer in town. We are also a certified dealer for new appliances from several major brands all of which come with the full factory warranty (scratch and dent appliance includ..Recent Review:If I could give Wager Appliance 10 stars, I would! Wagner Appliance has helped the #IBSpeasBees three times in 2 years! They DONATED a Washing Machine in October 2020 just as our students were returning to in-person school when ours suddenly broke and could no longer be repaired. Then in March 2021, our very old Refrigerator in the staff room bit the dust. They came through again with a donation as the school system does not provide schools with Refrigerators for staff rooms. Then we asked if they had a Compact Freezer for storing ice closer to our gym where we have PE classes and students often get "hurt" and a small baggie of ice fixes all of the problems. They donated again!!! This delivery was extra complicated. The amazing delivery guys were going to come on September 1, 2021 and called to confirm their arrival at 12:15 p.m., just as our elementary school went into lockdown because of a disturbance at Mt. Tabor. We were unaware of the severity of this disturbance at the time. We confirmed the scheduled delivery for later that afternoon. As the situation became more clear, the very concerned professionals called and let us know they would come another day and to just give them a call at the shop to reschedule. The next day, our school completely forgot to reschedule the delivery, but the driver called us and arranged for a delivery that very afternoon! This is top-notch service and delivery! We are so, so impressed, and so very thankful for their kindness and concern!!! Please share this story! Wagner Appliance went above and beyond in service of our school and students! Thank you to everyone at Wagner ApplianceKatryna J.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Store #1878. Additional DBA - Lowe's Companies Inc.Recent Review:It went really well. I told them what I wanted and they took me to the appliances. They delivered it on a weekend as I wanted. They were very cordial and very nice. The set up went really well and I would definitely use them againMary B.
- Business Description:Heavenly Heat Infrared Saunas are made for the chemically sensitive. That means that our infrared saunas create an ideal, safe, and effective detoxification environment for anyone seeking to eliminate toxic substances from their body.Recent Review:Terrible! Wish I had gone with another company. Here is the issue with Heavenly Heat. If your sauna arrives damaged or and issue arrives -- they have zero technical support. Your repairs will be done by any "joe" that heavenly heat finds to do the repair in your area. They will have no experience with Sauna's and are given no instructions regarding the chemical free aspect of these sauna's. The worst part is the buyer, me, was treated as if I was the problem for wanting my sauna repaired correctly. I would have refused the delivery had I realized I was receiving a damaged sauna and would have to spend hours and days trying to get this resolved. The owner, Bob Morgan, is extremely responsive before he has your money but after, is a different story. When inquiring about the sauna he would respond generally within 10 minutes. After you purchase, and particularly if you have a problem with it, you are treated as if you're a nuisance. My sister bought a competitors sauna around the same time and the service she received from knowledgable representatives was a world of difference from my experience. My other issue was that there were shipping delays and Bob would never communicate them. I would have to pursue him to get information. I think they make a decent sauna but I would not recommend for reasons stated abovechris k.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance ZoneRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance partsTyson A.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:the technician came out three times and refused to work on the mower. It was a different excuse each time. The last time he said parts were not available; He left, I went indoors and successfully ordered all the necessary parts from Sears!!Rich Z.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance sales company articles
If you notice cracks on the walls or if windows and doors are jammed, these could be signs that the foundation is settling. Learn the most common causes of foundation settlement and how to deal with them.
Knowing the costs of routine maintenance and common appliance repairs will help you know how much to save for a new fridge, stove and more.
Find kitchen appliance sellers in
kitchen appliance sellers in Greensboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DrinkFromTheRock.com7181 Eagles Perch Dr .
- Joes Appraisals43 Favored Ln
- Joes Appraisals
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Matthew Horwich LLC
- North Greensboro Ace Hardware419 Pisgah Church Rd
Greensboro, North Carolina
- North Greensboro Ace Hardware
- ProTech Food Equipment823 Pipers Gap Rd.
Mount Airy, North Carolina
- ProTech Food Equipment
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- SEARS HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS4523 Green Point Dr Ste 113
Greensboro, North Carolina
- SEARS HOME IMPROVEMENT PRODUCTS