If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Columbus, OH
There are 33 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Columbus
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairVery well - very professional. Bruce Wells is great - remembers everything about our issues with leach beds etc ...
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairIt went very well. Bruce was knowledgeable and professional. Very friendly. Did the job well. Would highly recommend!
- Hansel's Septic Tank ServiceAllen and Chuck came out and arrived a little early and were able to be booked in a very timely manner when making the date of service. They were very thorough and professional in the manner in which they went about their cleaning of the tank, splitter box and examining the vent area of the leach field. They hosed down the tank and splitter box during and at the conclusion of vaccuuming both. They had me flush all the comodes in the house to assure all were flushing properly. I was very impressed. The previously used company was no way as thorough as these two gentlemen were. I will definitely use them again to address clean out of my 1,500 gallon tank read less
- Wells Septic & Drain Plumbing RepairThe driver worked quickly in pumping the septic tank. He also provided useful information about maintaining the septic tank and drain field. I will use Wells Septic for future septic and plumbing work.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCColt’s crew and the office staff at Ace Septic receive my highest rating. We have used Ace historically for septic tank pumping. When I called for a blocked septic line Ace scheduled repairs promptly. The repair team showed up exactly on schedule for both the evaluation and repair. The repair team was impressive in experience and specialized equipment to do the repairs. Ace prepared a fair cost estimate and worked with me throughout the process to find reasonable solutions. The lawn looks better after the repair than it did before Ace started; they were careful to restore back to raked level and ready for grass re-seeding. I will continue to use this friendly and efficient company read less
- Ericson Environmental ServicesAbsolutely great! Ericson was understanding about the urgency of our request since there were fumes present. They were on time, very knowledgeable, and performed the work as needed/proposed. We will call again for yearly maintenance for many years to come.
- Ericson Environmental ServicesThey diagnosed some complicated problems we are having. They gave us an estimate for repairs which have been scheduled. Explained the problems very well. They are more than a tank cleanout company which is what we needed.
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVCAce Septic in Obetz came out (James) He had great communication and let me know exactly when he would be here. He was professional and work hard. I was completely satisfied with his work and pricing. I would absolutely use them again.
- Ericson Environmental ServicesI have been absolutely delighted with the results - we have not had an issue since the installation - I highly recommend this company!!
- Chuck's Septic Tank ServiceWe had neglected our septic system. It was full and then caused the main line from the house to clog. Since we missed any warning signs, the issue surfaced a few days before Thanksgiving - guests soon to arrive. Not only was Chuck's able to service our system the same day we called, they sent TWO techs out to first evacuate and then unclog our septic system. All for a very reasonable price. Thanksgiving indeed. Much appreciated!! read less
Septic Tank Companies in Columbus
- Business Description:With over 10 years of experience we can take care of all your excavation/outdoor plumbing needs! Call us today for a free quote!! We will guarantee customer satisfaction and worry free warranties.Recent Review:Very professional, gave options. Fair priced.Taylor i.
- Business Description:For the safety of our workers, families, as well as our communities, Lyons Plumbing, LLC is asking homeowners to wear a mask and social distance while we are working in you home. Our technicians will always be masked and practicing social distancing, as well. We reserve the right to refuse service if we feel our safety is in jeopardy. Stay safe. Stay home. Lyons Plumbing,LLC is a family owned business in Worthington with over 35 years of plumbing experience. Repair and service are our .. read lessRecent Review:John and Joey were professional and hardworking. John answered any technical questions I had, and explained to me the steps they were taking as they performed the work. I felt like they were working with me to solve my kitchen faucet leak problem. read lessLynne M.
- Business Description:You can never foresee when your pipes, sewers, drains or septic tanks will wreak havoc in your otherwise calm lifestyle. That is why it is important to get them regularly cleaned & checked. Since 1988, Wells Septic & Drain Cleaning has been serving the homes and businesses in Central Ohio, including residents of Delaware and Morrow counties with quality plumbing services. We provide thorough, professional plumbing repair, drain cleaning and septic tank service. Additional contact name - Taylo.. read lessRecent Review:Very well - very professional. Bruce Wells is great - remembers everything about our issues with leach beds etc ...Mike V.
- Business Description:We are excited to announce that we have expanded to include Heating and Cooling Services. Emergency Plumbing Service is now officially Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air. Our name has changed, but our quality service has not. We continue to hold ourselves to the highest standards in the Plumbing and HVAC Industries. Since 1977, our family-owned and operated business has provided outstanding customer service by being reliable, prompt, and professional. We are fully licensed, insured, and bonded.. read lessRecent Review:Took his time checking all the components and explained what and why. Got it running again.ROBERT W.
- Business Description:We are a family-owned and operated company that has served the local residents for over 30 years. Our company is EPA Certified, with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. That is the result of our high standards of professionalism and impressive levels of customer satisfaction. When you call us, you’ll get to speak to a friendly professional and work directly with our family business staff. Safety is our number one priority on every job, and we will show up on time, every time. Addit.. read lessRecent Review:Absolutely great! Ericson was understanding about the urgency of our request since there were fumes present. They were on time, very knowledgeable, and performed the work as needed/proposed. We will call again for yearly maintenance for many years to come read lessRobert K.
- Business Description:Z&K Excavating specializes in down spouts, waterline drainage, new septic systems and septic repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:I can't recommend them highly enough. Very efficiently and prices beyond believable.John M.
- Business Description:We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We are experts in our trade, and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your particular task or project. We look forward to earing your business! Book with us online or feel free to give us a call today read lessRecent Review:He came for diagnostics of the work that needs to be done and provided an estimate. They're good and professionalLamont C.
- Business Description:SEPTIC SYSTEM INSTALL-CLEANING-REPAIRRecent Review:They were on time, fast and professional. Did a good job but I was a little disappointed they were unable to hydro-jet the main drain, so I had to call out a second company to effect that.Michael M.
- Business Description:A & B Sanitation is a small, female owned corporation that has been in business 40 + years serving Columbus and surrounding areas, providing domestic septic services and commercial gas and oil spill recovery.Recent Review:Excellent service. The Estimated cost was $380.00 for drainage of the 2000 gallon unit and a $25.00 charge for traveling over 25 miles - total: $405.00 Jason and Ed arrived on time and drained the Septic Tank, took about an Hour. They took the time to explain their work and provided me with a great deal of information; my cabin and the septic system -- built in 1978. I will definitely use them in the future -- I will be replacing my Septic tank built in 1978 with one of their current/modern Septic tank systems next summer read lessMary M.
- Business Description:I've been operating for 18 years Services Land and brush removal Ponds Landscape Driveway installation Fence Pools Land repair Concrete septic systemsRecent Review:Contractor Jeremy Phillips was well prepared and creative in making a difficult job go smoothly. I also found him to be a good communicator always returning texts and emails quickly. I would recommend him without hesitation read lessTom L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Repairing a septic tank costs an average of $1,582. Most job costs range between $572 and $2,614.
Find septic tank services in
- Upper Arlington
- Grove City
- New Albany
- Lewis Center
- Shawnee Hills
septic tank services in Columbus
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Sanitation Inc5329 Cherry Bottom Rd
- A-ACE SEPTIC TANK CLEANING6301 BIXBY RD
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- A-Ace Septic Tank Sewer & Drain Cleaning4210 Groveport Rd
- A.B. Robertson Excavating LLC225 Nashoba Avenue
- Ace Septic Tank Cleaning SVC1876 Mink St SW
- Acr Drains220 S Burgess Ave
- ALEXANDERS EXCAVATING8463 BENNER RD
- ALL AMERICAN PAVEMENT 2633 Cambria Mill Rd
- ALLSTATE SEPTIC TANK SVCPO BOX 2118
- Amanda Plumbing Sewer & Drain4425 Columbus Pike
- Apex Plumbing Pros6700 Schrock Court
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Columbus 3050 Switzer Ave
- A & B Sanitation Inc
- BOB'S SEPTICP.O. BOX 359
- BONDED SEPTIC TANK & SEWER CLEANINGPO BOX 434
- Bozman PlumbingPO Box 651
- BUCKEYE AERATION SVC INC610 CHESTNUT ST
- Buckeye Plumbing & Drains10385 Creamer Rd
- By-Lions Home Inspections LLCPO Box 2624
- BOB'S SEPTIC
- D & D LAND SERVICES6023 W LONDON GROVEPORT RD
Grove City, Ohio
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Drain Busters275 Old County Line Rd Suite Q
- Drain Kings LLCPO Box 795
- Drain MasterP.O. Box 28798
- Drain Specialists1366 Sheridan Drive Apt 54
- Drains&ExcavationServices 14941 Regal Rd
- D & D LAND SERVICES
- E&B Wooley Inc4699 Carroll Cemetery Rd
- E. C. BABBERT INC7415 DILEY RD
Canal Winchester, Ohio
- EGER TRENCHING SERVICE5545 BRAND RD
- ELITE SEWER & SEPTIC1497 AUTUMN DR
- Emergency Plumbing Heating & Air3354 US-23 N Suite A
- Ericson Environmental ServicesPO Box 266
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICE6970 Lane Rd
- EVERCLEAN AERATION SERVICES INC5959 HAUGHN RD
Grove City, Ohio
- EXPRESS PLUMBING SYSTEMSPO BOX 1535
- E&B Wooley Inc
- Fire Side Homes1330 Poorman Rd
- Fire Side Homes
- Lyons Plumbing, LLC217 E Wilson Bridge Rd
- Lyons Plumbing, LLC
- Manbeavers Excavation 1497 Fairground Rd
- Maynard Construction Services19413 Concord St
- MB Plumbing17 Brickel St
- McDermott Plumbing2804 N High St Ste 82271
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Cleveland8200 E Pleasant Valley Rd
- Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Columbus405 N Brice Rd
- Manbeavers Excavation
- noAppdealsPO Box 2415
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE2341 kilbourne ave
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Smock Construction LLCPO Box 1357
- SOS Construction & Drainage, LLC1540 Porter Ln
- STRAWSER REEDER EXCAVATING9155 MCCORD RD
- SUBURBAN SANITATION3734 MONTCLAIR DR
- SCOTT & SONS MAINTENANCE
- Z&K Excavating 13704 US Highway 23
- Z&K Excavating