If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Roberts, WI
There are 9 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Roberts
- Standard Water Control Systems IncI was able to make an appointment at the first call to the company. It was about one week out - which was fine. The representative was on time (even with my unspectacular directions), courteous, and professional. He took measurements of the room in question and reviewed his findings and suggestions with us later, leaving us with a written estimate. A company representative also followed up via phone a few days later - which I appreciated
- St. Croix Energy SolutionsPete was extremely punctual. He asked me to follow him throughout the inspection as it would have been very informative (indeed it was). You can tell he has a passion for this job. Not once he tried to talk me into buying his company's services, he always said "you can do it", "if you want to do this you should...". He explained clearly every single finding and he was realy honest answering my questions about solar panels, geothermal, changing water heater, and so forth. i received the quote and the price seems reasonable, plus it includes rebates from Excel Energy. The quote is valid for 90 days, which gives me plenty of time to ponder. It was a great experience. I recommend him
- Badger Basement SystemsExtremely pleased with the service. Very professional & sent out a bio & picture of service technician ahead of time who would perform the work. I highly recommend this company!
- Badger Basement SystemsThey were very professional. We actually had them come out twice to quote different things because we decided to expand what we were doing. They came back and requoted. The guy showed up when we scheduled it and they actually finished earlier than expected. They didn’t leave any mess. They were very courteous and explained the warranty. They left us with paperwork and sent us everything in the mail to follow up. They were lower than another company but it still seemed very expensive. We would recommend them
- Badger Basement SystemsWe immediately contacted the landscaper he recommended and got an appointment for an estimate, but the landscaper hasn't been able to come out yet, no doubt due to work overloads brought on by the same torrential rains that caused our original problem. We feel that we received competent professional advice from Badger, and we will use them in the future if we need further services. They have proved themselves to us
- Castle Cleaning SystemsWe had flooding on a Saturday night. We called them that night and they arrived on Sunday morning. They were concerned for our safety. They were also concerned for our circumstances, because we had a graduation party Sunday afternoon. They also came back to my house three time that week to check on my basement
- St. Croix Energy SolutionsThe process went very well. We had contaced three companies. St. Croix Energy Solutions representative was by far the most knowledgable of the three. They were patient with our questions and once we hired them they scheduled the job, communicated effectively, did the job on time and well. We would definitely utilize St. Croix Energy Solutions in the future
- St. Croix Energy SolutionsThey were very professional. They came in at the time they said they were coming. They went right to work. The work went smoothly and ended before their estimated ending time. They even came back out a couple of times to help touch up some areas and help with a particular problem area that air was leaking through. We finally stop the draft and we are very satisfied with the work that was done. Our house feels much more comfortable and we couldn't be happier with the change to our house. Thank you. One big advantage using St. Croix Energy Solutions Inc. was the fact that they are a part of a rebate program called Focus on Energy. Its a program with the state of Wisconsin and Excel Energy to help home owners, like myself, update the insulation in older homes to make them more efficient. Without this program our cost would have been closer to $2800
- American WaterworksSO FAR, SO GOOD. THEY WERE PUNCTUAL, CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL. I HAD THEM SIGN A MORE DETAILED CONTRACT THAN WHAT THEY WERE OFFERING. IF YOU HAVE THIS WORK DONE, PROPOSE A MORE CAREFULLY WORDED WARRANTY. THE WARRANTY THEY OFFER IS TRANSFERABLE TO A NEW OWNER, BUT THEY LIMIT LIABILITY SO DON'T EXPECT THEM TO PAY FOR A NEW WALL IF ONE OF THEIR GRIP TITE ANCHORS FAILS AND YOUR WALL COLLAPSES. IN ANY EVENT, THE REPAIRS DEFINITELY PROVIDE MY WIFE AND I SOME PEACE OF MIND
Basement Waterproofers in Roberts
- Business Description:Innovative Basement Authority, founded in 2005, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Fargo, ND, Rush City, MN, and Minneapolis, MN. Innovative Basement Authority is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and..Recent Review:I am very happy with the sidewalk leveling. The team returned to clean up an area that had "remaining" foam. They were very willing to make sure I was satisfied.Kathy R.
- Business Description:When it comes to water in your basement or a faulty foundation, you need an expert to ensure the damage is reversed and prevented from occurring in the future. American Waterworks has several decades of experience in the basement waterproofing and foundation repair industries, and we know the best tools and techniques to see your home through its troubles. Our professional installers are experienced in solving the wide variety of problems that allow water into basements and other areas below ..Recent Review:He tired selling me a 15k drainage unit with spending less then 5 minutes in my basement. The tech named Ryan tried telling me I had above 20% moisture in my dry wall up to 2 ft and higher in my basement, tired telling me I had mold and I needed to install a 15k drainage unit right away. I had a friend come out and he used 3 different moisture meters, checking the same spot where Ryan claimed "my walls were full of water". My friends 3 moisture meters said less then 10% in a small area where water has been getting in and the rest of the basement less then 1% where Ryan claimed i had over 20%. I called and asked for an explanation and all they could tell me is that there meter was not broken and that they would still be happy to do the jobDakota F.
- Business Description:Great Lakes Home Renovations has been exceeding the expectations of homeowners in the Twin Cities and beyond since 1995. Visit our showroom in Apple Valley to learn more about Window, Door, and Bath Remodeling options. Of course, we also love visiting your project; in-home inspections and design consultations are always free. All of the products we feature come with a lifetime warranty, are low maintenance and easy to clean. We won't install anything in your home we wouldn't put on our own ..Recent Review:They were professional. There was a mix-up with the inspection process, which they took responsibility for.Thomas B.
- Business Description:Midwest engineering consulting firm that specializes in building evaluation services for residential and commercial properties. We have established a professional reputation of integrity, honesty, thoroughness and a commitment to successful project completion that is unmatchedRecent Review:Criterium-Schimnowski Engineers is a company that stands behind their commitment to excellence. I purchased a 95 year old home six months ago and started to become very concerned after noticing the unevenness of the flooring on the 2nd floor- wondering if it was a structural issue. I was just sick to my stomach thinking that my life savings went into the purchase of home that may have issues that could not be corrected. I started looking online for structural engineers in my area and stumbled across Criterium-Schimnowski - so glad I did! Paul came out to my house (on time!) and listened closely to my concerns. He did a very thorough examination of the house and then gave me a summary of his findings before leaving. The next day, he sent a detailed written report of what he found, and how to correct the issues he found. While Criterium-Schimnowski is a bit more expensive than other companies that do this work - you get what you pay for. I would highly recommend this company!!! Peace of mind is so worth itKimberly C.
- Business Description:Craft Concrete & Landscaping, is a local concrete and landscaping design and service company. We specialize in decorative and flat concrete work, while also creating ICF walls for any project needs. Craft Concrete & Landscaping, provides services for any of your landscaping ideas and projects. For questions please call 715-222-621Recent Review:Outstanding workmanship and punctuality. More than reasonable cost. Highly recommend!Adam J.
- Business Description:Angie's List Certified. Since 1977 we have been waterproofing basements. Our water control and wet basement repair services have given homeowners greater peace of mind. We have worked on more than 40,000 homes and businesses and installed more than 2 million feet of drain tile. Our award winning and experienced team -- 50 employees, many with 20+ years of experience -- know how to get the job done right. May contact through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-978-7867Recent Review:They did great work and I recommend them to several people in the neighborhood. They were top notch. Great people and great service.William W.
- Business Description:All-Star Basements is based out of Rochester, Minnesota and covers Southern Minnesota including the Twin Cities area, Western Wisconsin and parts of Northeast Iowa. Our team is committed to solving our customers’ waterproofing, foundation repair, or crawl space needs and offering multiple solutions to choose from. As a proud member of the National Waterproof Members of America, we have the best products available to solve your leaky basement, seepage, or flooding issues. Our lineup also incl..Recent Review:Very friendly, very knowledgeable, and great price. I would recommend All-Star Basements to anyone in Rochester. They know there stuff and get the job done in a timely fashion at a great price.Brock J.
- Business Description:Free Estimates Call for Appointment to lookl at your projectRecent Review:Sure hope he is around for my next project. Made it very easy. Great to deal with.Tim R.
- Business Description:St. Croix Energy Solutions Inc. (SCES) is a home performance contracting company improving the comfort, durability, and efficiency of homes and business. SCES works with Home Performance with ENERGY STAR, Focus on Energy, and local utility programs offering air sealing and insulation incentives. SCES proudly serves Wisconsin and Minnesota including the Eastern Twin Cities suburbs, Woodbury, Stillwater, Hudson, Menomonie, Amery, New Richmond & River Falls. We work with local utility programs t..Recent Review:St Croix Energy Solutions conducted an inspection and identified an improvement plan that included: 1) adding insulation to our Wisconsin attic. Some places had only 4-6 inches of blown in insulation. This was increased to the level recommended for our cold winters. 2) Spray foamed the sill plate cavities and drafting areas. The company went above and beyond, working in very tight areas to produce a fantastic result. Communication was timely, the workers were organized and professional, and the job was completed quickly. Its no wonder construction teams recommend them. They should be first on your listDawn E.
- Business Description:Badger Basement Systems, in business since 1975, is a largely family-run business providing free estimates, competitive pricing and superior wet basement and home foundation repair products to homes in Wisconsin and Illinois! Additional phone - (888) 669-3114. Additional DBA - Badger Waterproofing. Award winning. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional address: PO Box 158 Fort Atkinson, WI 53538Recent Review:The company looks for ways to nickle and dime you - stay away. They charged us $500 to remove two bolts on a tub.Peter L.
Deals in Roberts for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- River Falls
- New Richmond
- Star Prairie
- Oak Park Heights
- Deer Park
- Lake Elmo
- Spring Valley
- Glenwood City
- Cottage Grove
- Marine On Saint Croix
waterproofing contractors in Roberts
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Badger Basement SystemsN1656 Hwy 12
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
- Badger Basement Systems
- G.J. Cicione,LLC General Construction & ManagementP.O. Box 8002
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Great Lakes Home Renovations14690 Galaxie Ave Ste 100
Apple Valley, Minnesota
- G.J. Cicione,LLC General Construction & Management
- Innovative Basement Authority6265 Carmen Ave
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
- Innovative Basement Authority
- Orv Larson The Handyman523 main st. #4
- Orv Larson The Handyman
- Rockstar Construction241 n pine st
- Rockstar Construction