Graley Concrete Co.

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2010

Awards & Badges

21275 Iverson Ave N

Forest Lake, MN 55025

Concrete has been the building block and foundation for Graley Concrete Construction for over 25 years. We have been pouring concrete in many different ways and virtually on a daily basis. Our concrete capabilities are limitless. We have a diversified range of employees who are skilled in all aspects of concrete, whether it involves basement footings, walls, floors, garage floors, retaining walls, sidewalks or curbing. Since 1990, Graley has installed thousands of square feet of colored and stamped concrete for driveways, walks, pool decks and steps. For the quality and beauty of your project, the concrete choice is Graley. Here is a list to help define Graley's areas of products and services decorative concrete/hardscapes, stamped concrete, colored concrete, acid staining, exposed aggregate, surface overlays, vertical wall stamping, simulated rock features, residential concrete, driveways, sidewalks, porches, patios, curbs, restoration, industrial & commercial work, machine pits & bases, trench drains, floor replacement & repair, containment pits, restoration, building foundations & slabs, loading docks, site concrete including curbs, walks, paving, agricultural, manure pits, alley ways, grain yards & parlors. Additional phones - (715) 294-4070....

Resposiveness

concrete repair (45)stamped concrete (23)concrete driveways (4)flooring (2)decks & porches (1)hardscaping (2)

08/12/2020

Amazing! The Graley Concrete Team, Tevor, Dan, Robby did an awesome job! The end result turned out better than expected. They kept the theme of our landscaping and 1925 home in mind, their work complimented both. They were professional and kept us in the loop on their work. 2 days done, start to finish. Highly recommend working with Tevor/Gracey Concrete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

Photo for Graley Concrete Co.	 - 21275 Iverson Ave N, Forest Lake, MN - 38791843

Thank you!! We are so pleased you love the work!

08/11/2020

Trevor was very responsive to initial request for information and helped us determine the best solution to our needs/wants. While not a large job, we got the A-team at site to do the work. Trevor and his team walked me through the process they were about to start, and answered many questions along the way. End result, beautiful colored, stamped concrete sidewalk+patio with a upscale contrast color...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing sidewalk + add new patio at front of house to make area more inviting and functional.

CATEGORY stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Photo for Graley Concrete Co.	 - 21275 Iverson Ave N, Forest Lake, MN - 38788681

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you!! Trevor

08/08/2020

We got 3 estimates as recommended by our landscape person. Based on the prompt, friendly response when I e-mailed Trevor at Graley, the ease of dealing with him in discussing our project when he came out and his reasonable price quote, we felt very confident in going with the company. . Trevor gave us a time frame and he and his crew came when they said they would. They were very nice guys, courte...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our 1970's concrete pad and apron torn out and a new pad poured, a new curving sidewalk and a small patio of colored stamped concrete installed.

CATEGORY concrete driveways,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

Thanks!! You both were a pleasure to work with!!

06/28/2020

Have not found anyone that wants to do it!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sidewalk

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry that you can't find anyone to do you're project. I was in contact with you right away when you requested an estimate. I was very honest with you upfront that we can't do really small jobs(112 sqft). I am a company with overhead costs and can't make it doing tiny jobs. I don't understand why I deserve an F from you for that reason.? We work very hard keeping u...

05/26/2020

Extremely well. Trevor and his team worked efficiently and did a great job of removing an old patio and stairs and replacing with stamped concrete. Even raised the ground so no ramp was needed to get into the shed. Trevor was patient in answering all of our questions and on the day of the project, her orchestrated the flow of the project to perfection. First the team and some demo, then the dumpst...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stamped concrete between house and shed

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Photo for Graley Concrete Co.	 - 21275 Iverson Ave N, Forest Lake, MN - 38591992

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working on you're project. Trevor

05/01/2020

Graley Concrete did a fantastic job cleaning and resealing our patio! They were great to work with getting the appointment set up, and getting the work done. Our patio looks brand new - we will definitely use them going forward!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean and reseal stamped concrete patio

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2020

10/26/2019

Trevor was very responsive obtaining an estimate for my work needed, answering my questions and receiving his insurance information. On the day of service, he took the time to review questions I had with other concrete areas. He gave me peace of mind knowing what I saw was normal for concrete. Trevor showed integrity with not trying to tell me work was needed when it wasn't. I am very satisfied wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new driveway apron installed. I also had a cracked concrete patio removed and a new section installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2019

09/28/2019

It went very good, and was done in a day. The stamped and colored patio is beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio 13' x 28,

CATEGORY concrete repair,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2019

Photo for Graley Concrete Co.	 - 21275 Iverson Ave N, Forest Lake, MN - 38139689

09/22/2019

Excellent. Very happy in all respects. Trevor and his crew very knowledgeable and hardworking. We got excellent results at a very good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage floor/apron; and some patching of foundation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

07/02/2018

This company would be first on my list if I had another concrete project. I called more than eight contractors. Trevor from Graley was the most responsive and honest. He originally said we would be scheduled in early August, but they ended up completing the work in one day in late June. The crew was very professional. The finished product was high-quality. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front yard concrete sidewalk from the driveway to the front door of about 230 s.f.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

Concrete, Decorative Concrete, Stamped Concrete, Colored Concrete, Basement Footings, Walls, Floors, Garage Floors, Retaining Walls, Sidewalks, Curbing, Driveways, Walks, Pool Decks, Steps, & Patios.