Craft Concrete and Landscaping

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2017

Dwelling Contractor Certification

Po. Box 992 Hudson WI 54016

Hudson, WI 54016

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Craft Concrete & Landscaping, is a local concrete and landscaping design and service company. We specialize in decorative and flat concrete work, while also creating ICF walls for any project needs. Craft Concrete & Landscaping, provides services for any of your landscaping ideas and projects. For questions please call 715-222-6213...

concrete repair (14)hardscaping (8)Patios (6)lawn & landscaping (3)concrete driveways (3)basement waterproofing (1)

05/01/2021

Outstanding workmanship and punctuality. More than reasonable cost. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Cut out sunken asphalt and install concrete driveway apron.

Work Completed On 04/30/2021

10/13/2020

Cole and his team did a great job! He took the time to explain everything and made sure I was able to ask questions and give input throughout the process. The driveway turned out beautifully! I would absolutely hire him again and have referred others already!

Description of Work
Demo of old concrete driveway and installation/pouring of a new one

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

09/16/2020

Requested a basic quote through Angie's List in July. Two months later, have not yet received a response.

Description of Work
Front concrete stoop removal and replacement with composite porch.

Work Completed On 07/07/2020

Sorry [Member Name Removed] I never got to you I was just too booked up for a season.

06/19/2020

Could not contact this company. Called them multiple times and emailed them but they never got back to me.

Description of Work
Sidewalk and stoop replaced

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

Sorry [Member Name Removed] I was not excepting work at that time you’re trying to reach me I was too busy.

05/05/2020

extended patio and installed landscaping

Description of Work
Cole was awesome. Great price and landscaping looks great!

Category concrete repair,landscaping

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

05/01/2020

Chase was awesome to work with. Very responsive, professional, and and thorough. The work that was done exceeded our expectations! I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Description of Work
Concrete sidewalk to front door and subsequent landscaping

Category concrete repair,landscaping

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

04/28/2020

The Craft Concrete team did excellent work for an incredibly fair price. The patio I needed replaced was relatively small, but Craft Concrete still provided me with a fair bid, was transparent, knowledgeable and responsive, and most importantly did great work! The patio looks excellent!

Description of Work
Concrete Patio Replacement

Category concrete repair,patios

Work Completed On 04/28/2020

10/02/2019

Cole was the only one I called who was willing and able to resurface our steps without the runaround of adding inches of height to them. He provided a great price and a brand new sidewalk that was brought away from the house so rain no longer slides toward the foundation. He was able to slope the sidewalk toward the yard even with old willow roots in the soil. He was also accomodating by letting m...

Description of Work
New sidewalk and resurfaced steps

Work Completed On 06/19/2018

Review for Craft Concrete and Landscaping - Po. Box 992 Hudson WI 54016, Hudson, WI - 38146961

07/19/2019

Cole replaced an old front walkway for us. He was easy to work with, the concrete looks great and he was reasonably priced. He was one of the few companies that did a small job for a reasonable price. For a relatively small stretch of walkway, we have gotten tons of compliments from friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Replace an old concrete walkway

Category concrete repair,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

07/01/2019

Cole is great to work with! He gave me a really reasonable quote for tearing up pavers and pouring a beautiful concrete walkway. He was able to complete the project very timely and kept us posted on his plans. He made sure that the completed project met our expectations and was very professional. There's no question I would contact Cole for any future projects and would definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
replace crumbling paver walkway with concrete

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

CCL is a local concrete & landscaping design and service company. We specialize in decorative and flat concrete work, while also creating ICF walls for any project needs. CCL provides services for any of your Landscaping ideas and projects.

Contact us for any Questions 715-222-6213