Hydronic baseboard heaters use water to distribute radiant heat. This makes them more energy-efficient and cost-effective than conventional electric types. Learn more about hydronic baseboard heaters and the pros and cons of their operation.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Bay City, WI
There are 7 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Bay City
- Aquarius Home ServicesExcellent customer service. Skilled and courteous techs. Filed rebate for me! Follow up call appreciated. Class act!
- Midstate Plumbing and HeatingEverything was installed in a workmanlike manner. Eric S. from Midstate Plumbing is a technician instead of sales who bid the project and did the work, a nice way to avoid mistakes in transition. The company is small enough that communication was quick and easy.
- Countryside Plumbing & Heating IncVery pleased with the professionalism and integrity that was demonstrated. There were no hidden surprises. All work, timelines, and financial terms were explained ahead of time. Any questions I had during the process was satisfactorily answered. Care was taken to make sure they left the place the same as when they arrived. Respected our space in accordance with COVID-19 recommendations. Highly recommend Countryside. They are my go to business for all my H-VAC and Plumbing needs.
- Countryside Plumbing & Heating IncThe project went great. Showed up when scheduled. Completed same day. Gave instructions on running system and cleaned up everything. Very professional and personable.
- Watersource Heating and Cooling IncInstallation went fine and efficiently. Problem is after-sale service. I had a zone control go out, and wanted a filter in the dehumidifier replaces. Called them in early november. They were too busy t come out. Told me it would be a while before they could do it. In late December I called again. They would not give me a date to come out, only that they were "very busy." It is now mid february, I have gone most of the winter with one zone controller not working. I would not recommend this company. They are swift on new sales and installation, but will not come back when you have issues
- Polar Bear Air Conditioning And Heating IncI was very pleased with them. They stayed right to the estimate. They finished the project ahead of schedule. They kept is informed as the job was being done. I am very satisfied with what they did.
- Polar Bear Air Conditioning And Heating IncI was very satisfied with Joe and his team, and cannot recommend this company highly enough. They are responsive, knowledgeable, and give continued good service after the sale.
- Snelling Heating Cooling ElectricalBob came in to do an estimate. He was punctual and knowledgeable. He is very thorough. The only reason I did not go with Snelling was pricing. Even though the work was not done, the experience was positive.
- Residential Heating & Air ConditioningRESIDENTIAL HVAC DID A GREAT JOB. THEY WERE ON TIME, VERY TIDY AND FINISHED IN THE TIME FRAME THEY GAVE ME. I DIDN'T REALIZE THE ELECTRICIANS WERE SUBCONTRACTED FROM A COMPANY CALLED DEPENDABLE AND WEREN'T COMING THE SAME DAY. IT TOOK A WEEK BEFORE THEY CALLED TO SCHEDULE AND THEN THE DAY THEY WERE TO COME THEY HAD SCHEDULING CONFLICTS AND HAD TO RESCHEDULE. I WAS TOLD TO EXPECT THEM IN THE MORNING SO I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED WHEN THEY DIDN'T SHOW UNTIL AFTER 11. ONCE THEY WERE HERE THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND EFFICIENT AND WERE DONE IN AN HOUR. I WAS TOLD BY THE OFFICE IT COULD TAKE ANYWHERE FROM 1-3 HOURS. SO OVERALL GOOD WORK AND SERVICE
- Standard Heating & Air Conditioning IncINITALLY THE REP THOUGHT THAT ONLY THE PUMP DID NOT WORK. WHEN IT WAS CLEAR THAT SOMETHING ELSE WAS ALSO WRONG, ADDITIONAL REPS WERE CALLED OUT AND THE OTHER NEEDED PART WAS ORDERED AND INSTALLED QUICKLY. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS PROMPT IN SCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS AND GIVING QUOTES.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Bay City
- Business Description:Comfort Heating & Cooling began in the cold of Alaska (yes, really). When we moved to Augusta, WI, it was to be closer to family. Ever since, we’ve been your Wisconsin neighbors. Your neighbors. Your local heating and cooling company
- Business Description:If you are looking for a professional to assist with the installation and service of water heaters, furnaces, air conditioners, water softeners and related products, you have come to the right place. Some of the heating and air conditioning products we offer include Bryant, Weil-McClain, Rehau and Mitsubishi, although we offer service to all major brands of equipment. You will be impressed by our full line of energy efficient systems. We also serve both residential and commercial customer
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1976. Please call for free estimates. Financing available.
- Business Description:Three generations of owner involvement is what makes Boldt’s different from other HVAC companies. Throughout their history, Boldt’s has been managed by the very people who care most about their customer’s satisfaction. From it’s humble beginnings in the early 1950’s, Boldt’s has emphasized a dedication to service and availability. Today, Boldt’s has one of the largest service staff in the area, with NATE certified technicians and licensed plumbers available 24 hours a day for both residential..
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Kurth Heating and Cooling is an employee owned, Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer who has been serving the Chippewa Valley for over 75 years. We have 24 hour emergency service for all brands of equipment, both residential and commercial. We also do custom metal fabrication
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Water Source Heating and Cooling has been providing geothermal heating, cooling, and radiant floor heat systems in western Wisconsin since 1983.Recent Review:Installation went fine and efficiently. Problem is after-sale service. I had a zone control go out, and wanted a filter in the dehumidifier replaces. Called them in early november. They were too busy t come out. Told me it would be a while before they could do it. In late December I called again. They would not give me a date to come out, only that they were "very busy." It is now mid february, I have gone most of the winter with one zone controller not working. I would not recommend this company. They are swift on new sales and installation, but will not come back when you have issuesROY B.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Is your furnace on its last legs or should it last many more years? Here’s how long a furnace should last, plus get tips on how to extend its life.
Air ducts help circulate hot or cool air around your home. We’ll cover exactly what air ducts are and why they matter, along with how often you should clean and service them to keep them in tip-top shape.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Hager City
- Red Wing
- Plum City
- Lake City
- Spring Valley
- River Falls
- Cannon Falls
- Zumbro Falls
HVAC Contractors in Bay City, WI
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Anderson Heating1446 7th St
- Apple River Refrigeration & Heating1951 104th St
New Richmond, Wisconsin
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Aquamates1519 23rd St
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)10151 SE Sunnyside Rd Suite 495
- eComMerchantSolutions (eCMS)
- G.J. Cicione,LLC General Construction & ManagementP.O. Box 8002
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Gunderson's Heating & Electric131 E River St
- G.J. Cicione,LLC General Construction & Management
- Halverson Brothers Plulmbing & Heating Inc1020 N Broadway St
- Hi-Tech Geothermal Heating930 Chapman Dr
River Falls, Wisconsin
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Hudson Valley Mechanical760 Blue Spruce Ln
- Hurlburt Heating & PlumbingN6705 State Hwy 25
- Halverson Brothers Plulmbing & Heating Inc
- JP Mechanical26547 WEST MONDOVI STREET
- JP Mechanical
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Olson Auto LLC830 Truax Blvd
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Olson Auto LLC
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- St Croix Heating & Cooling Inc.PO Box 90
- Steiner Plumbing, Electric, And HeatingN8230 945th Street
River Falls, Wisconsin
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)
- T L Sinz Plumbing IncE5609 708th Ave
- T L Sinz Plumbing Inc
- Youngstedt's Mall Drive Goodyear3330 Mall Dr
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Youngstedt's Mall Drive Goodyear
- Ziemer Heating & Cooling2188 Bench St
Red Wing, Minnesota
- Ziemer Heating & Cooling