Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
Get matched with top hauling services in Rathdrum, ID
There are 7 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Rathdrum
- Turf ProThe owner went above and beyond in trying to find my family help. We have a van full of shrubs to haul but were too far from his base camp. He made calls to other vendors to see if he could find us a fair price and good help. He gave us phone numbers to contact yet another agency that could possibly help. Not many people go the extra distance that he did and hopefully in the future we find his services again. Thank you for being so kind!
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingWe hired Phillips360 to turn our neglected, overgrown, dead-grass backyard into a sustainably designed xeriscape with paver patio. I had to book them a year in advance (I learned that's fairly standard for landscaping projects). I had a layout in mind, and Mike built from that. Mike gave me an estimate at a good price, less expensive than another high-end company. I relied heavily on Mike's expertise and suggestions. Mike, AJ, and the crew were very professional, polite, and friendly. They were always on time. They communicated exceptionally well (I appreciate their use of text), always asked my opinion if they ran into something that needed my preference, and gave great advice (AJ especially has a great eye for aesthetics). I love their use of "fancy corners" for patio pavers, it's a very artistic touch! They stayed within budget, even with changes and additions I made, for which they were flexible and happy to do. They cleaned up very well. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to pay electronically without a 4% fee, but that doesn't detract from their quality of service. I've already got them booked to do our front yard next year, and will likely hire them for routine maintenance too. I give them my highest recommendation
- Turf ProTurf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!
- Junk-N-DumpFantastic. Five guys showed up and they started hauling heavy, dirty junk from multiple locations on the property, including the attic space above a secondary cabin and storage in the boat house. They attacked the mess and filled up their truck. In a couple hours they took more than I could have handled in a year. Great attitudes despite the less than ideal spaces they had to venture into. These guys were great
- Turf ProHe comes by to do commercial plowing from his business and one early morning he was clearing out a neighbor's driveway and I waved him over to ask a price to widen and clear my entrance and he said he'd be glad to help me. Well he came and widened the parking as wide as you could then cleared all snow and berms and moved all snow to my property across the street. I couldn't believe how fast and professional he was. He wouldn't take a payment and said he was happy to,be of service and to call if anything else was needed and have me his card. Over and above what Brian down the street at Brian O'Neill email@example.com 4526 East 3rd Avenue Post Falls, ID 83854 Did and charged me an outrageous amount of money. A+++ for Turf Pro. Linda Photos are to be attached soon when camera is fixe
- SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVALI called them and scheduled a pickup two weeks in the future (my scheduling problem, not theirs). The dispatcher said my job sounded like a minimum load and it turns out he was correct. They picked up the stuff right on time. They were very professional, courteous and friendly throughout.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingJust finished our landscaping remodel with Phillips 360 and everything went like clockwork. Their pricing was reasonable (lower than 2 other bids we got). They kept us informed of the schedule and were here when they said they would be. They were responsive to our mid-project changes and provided suggestions to improve our end result. These guys worked their butts off, and they completed the project quickly, can't thank them enough. We couldn't be happier with our beautiful new yard
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI have had the privilege of using Mike Phillips and his crew at Phillips 360 for several years for landscaping and Winterizing for both my home and my rental properties. They do a VERY good job and they are totally reliable. Mike treats his crew well and thus keeps the best. The scheduling and billing staff (mostly Alexe) are very responsive and professional as well. Mike Philips offers fantastic customer service and you can always talk to him if you have a request or need to ask for changes. I am not sure how Philips 360 is able to keep their prices so reasonable, but I am guessing it's due to the teamwork of all involved. Phillips 360 offers old fashioned work ethics and fairness plus friendly and efficient services. I am extremely happy I found them and I will continue working with them
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingEach and every time they come, it puts a smile on my face. They are all such hard workers and always make sure that I am satisfied. I am so happy that I finally found a crew that I can count on.
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingGreat! It's nice to have the freedom to not worry about if the job will get done, because with Phillips 360 we no longer have that worry.
Hauling Services in Rathdrum
- Business Description:We are a junk removal company who is locally owned and operated for the greater Spokane, WA area. We bring a crew of 2 employees to every job site. Our employees do all the lifting and loading of all the materials people want to get rid of, no matter where they are. In most cases, the pricing includes: all labor, dump fees, gas & tax. Our pricing is based upon the amount of space/volume used up in the truck. Our minimum fee is $50 and we go up from there. We charge $98 every 1/4 of a load. We..
- Business Description:Hello! We are a small family owned company. Our love of renovation began in 1998 the year we bought our first home. The last 14 years we have designed and renovated our own homes and since 2010 we had the opportunity to start up our own company and join the renovation business full time and we couldn't be happier. Steve and I have been married for 26 years and we have 3 sons, hence the name 3 Sons Renovation. We work diligently for our customers and our goal is to make sure they are pleas..
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:We Bring the Showroom to You! Keystone Carpets saves you time, money & gas with our Showcase on Wheels! Keystone Carpets is a retail flooring store with installation and repair service. We are a local family-run small business in Spokane since 1986. Going on 3 generations of our family serving yours with superior service and quality. We offer a personalized shop-at-home service, we give free in-home estimates and measuring. Don't waste time searching for help at the big box stores! We bring h..Recent Review:Keystone responded quickly to our request for service. They were able to provide the service in less than two days. They arrived on time and completed the stretching quickly and for a very reasonable fee. I will contact them in the future if carpet services are neededCoco M.
- Business Description:We do Full Service, Any and Everything to do with Outdoor Grounds, Including Snow Remival & De-Icing. Complete Grounds Maintenance, Tree & Snow Maintenance of Any Kind. Including Snow Plowing, Snow Blowing, Snow Removal, De-Icing, Irrigation, Weekly Mowing, Pruning, Aeration, Power Raking, Fertilization (Specialize in Custom Blend of True Organic Fertilizer) Landscaping of ALL Types, Full Service Lawn & Grounds Services, Year Round Services! Equipment to do Anything! I am an Arborist so profe..
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:The movers are professional and efficient. They packed our stuff quickly and took a great care of our furnitures. Highly recommend.Eric N.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:208 Moving LLC is a locally owned and operated moving company right here in the Treasure Valley. While many local Boise moving companies in the valley are large corporations or franchises based out of other states, 208 Moving Company provides services based on the needs of our customers right here in Idaho. Our goal at 208 Moving is to provide the best moving experience to our customers at the most affordable rates. We have 8 years of moving experience for both local and long distance moves i..
- Business Description:*******24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES *******Home,property, and building services. ALL PHASES, large or small remodels, FREE ESTIMATES, Accept ALL major credit/debit cards, 25 years experience. ****Lowest Prices In Town GAURANTEED***Recent Review:They never showed. Not at the original time or the rescheduled time. I was billed for work that was never done. The work was not even started let alone completed and I was billed in full. Do not use this company. Extremely unprofessional!!Charlie M.
- Business Description:NorthWest Excavatings' success is based on quality work and providing unsurpassed customer service, How do we do it? By thinking about our customers' needs, being reliable, working very hard and doing whatever it takes. We do it by treating our customers with respect. Licensed, Insured and Bonded in both Idaho and Washington RCE-17413, NORTHEL-935B
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
To demo an interior costs an average of $3,068. Most job costs range between $1,168 and $4,706 for smaller projects, such as the demolition of a single room.
Find hauling services in
- Hayden Lake
- Post Falls
- Spirit Lake
- Dalton Gardens
- Newman Lake
- Coeur D Alene
- Otis Orchards
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
- Priest River
hauling services in Rathdrum
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dar Contracting23748 N Lakeview Blvd
- Dar Contracting
- Universal Junk Removal & Demolition1546 NW 56th St Ste 493
- Universal Junk Removal & Demolition