When it comes to reducing, reusing, and recycling, recycling is often the trickiest to wrap our heads around. No matter where you live, here are the first steps to understanding how to properly recycle everything from newspapers to old cell phones.
Get matched with top hauling services in Greenacres, WA
There are 8 highly-rated local hauling services.
Recent Hauling Reviews in Greenacres
- Spokane Strong HaulingIt was the best service friendly and professional service and it's family owned locally they are good for the job indeed
- Spokane Strong HaulingExcellent, fast, and dependable! Would highly recommend helping out this local contractor and giving him your biz!
- Turf ProThe owner went above and beyond in trying to find my family help. We have a van full of shrubs to haul but were too far from his base camp. He made calls to other vendors to see if he could find us a fair price and good help. He gave us phone numbers to contact yet another agency that could possibly help. Not many people go the extra distance that he did and hopefully in the future we find his services again. Thank you for being so kind!
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingWe hired Phillips360 to turn our neglected, overgrown, dead-grass backyard into a sustainably designed xeriscape with paver patio. I had to book them a year in advance (I learned that's fairly standard for landscaping projects). I had a layout in mind, and Mike built from that. Mike gave me an estimate at a good price, less expensive than another high-end company. I relied heavily on Mike's expertise and suggestions. Mike, AJ, and the crew were very professional, polite, and friendly. They were always on time. They communicated exceptionally well (I appreciate their use of text), always asked my opinion if they ran into something that needed my preference, and gave great advice (AJ especially has a great eye for aesthetics). I love their use of "fancy corners" for patio pavers, it's a very artistic touch! They stayed within budget, even with changes and additions I made, for which they were flexible and happy to do. They cleaned up very well. The only thing I wish they had was the ability to pay electronically without a 4% fee, but that doesn't detract from their quality of service. I've already got them booked to do our front yard next year, and will likely hire them for routine maintenance too. I give them my highest recommendation
- Turf ProTurf Pro had the equipment and experience to handle all my requests with professionalism. Glad I found him!
- Junk-N-DumpFantastic. Five guys showed up and they started hauling heavy, dirty junk from multiple locations on the property, including the attic space above a secondary cabin and storage in the boat house. They attacked the mess and filled up their truck. In a couple hours they took more than I could have handled in a year. Great attitudes despite the less than ideal spaces they had to venture into. These guys were great
- SEATTLE RUBBISH REMOVALI called them and scheduled a pickup two weeks in the future (my scheduling problem, not theirs). The dispatcher said my job sounded like a minimum load and it turns out he was correct. They picked up the stuff right on time. They were very professional, courteous and friendly throughout.
- Turf ProHe comes by to do commercial plowing from his business and one early morning he was clearing out a neighbor's driveway and I waved him over to ask a price to widen and clear my entrance and he said he'd be glad to help me. Well he came and widened the parking as wide as you could then cleared all snow and berms and moved all snow to my property across the street. I couldn't believe how fast and professional he was. He wouldn't take a payment and said he was happy to,be of service and to call if anything else was needed and have me his card. Over and above what Brian down the street at Brian O'Neill firstname.lastname@example.org 4526 East 3rd Avenue Post Falls, ID 83854 Did and charged me an outrageous amount of money. A+++ for Turf Pro. Linda Photos are to be attached soon when camera is fixe
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingJust finished our landscaping remodel with Phillips 360 and everything went like clockwork. Their pricing was reasonable (lower than 2 other bids we got). They kept us informed of the schedule and were here when they said they would be. They were responsive to our mid-project changes and provided suggestions to improve our end result. These guys worked their butts off, and they completed the project quickly, can't thank them enough. We couldn't be happier with our beautiful new yard
- Phillips 360 Land & HardscapingI have had the privilege of using Mike Phillips and his crew at Phillips 360 for several years for landscaping and Winterizing for both my home and my rental properties. They do a VERY good job and they are totally reliable. Mike treats his crew well and thus keeps the best. The scheduling and billing staff (mostly Alexe) are very responsive and professional as well. Mike Philips offers fantastic customer service and you can always talk to him if you have a request or need to ask for changes. I am not sure how Philips 360 is able to keep their prices so reasonable, but I am guessing it's due to the teamwork of all involved. Phillips 360 offers old fashioned work ethics and fairness plus friendly and efficient services. I am extremely happy I found them and I will continue working with them
Hauling Services in Greenacres
- Business Description:Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a retu..Recent Review:The worker just skipped of the sprinkler heads that were marked for repair (as they requested) and some of the ones that were fixed were leaking. It took over a week to get the office to contact me and another week to get the worker back out to finish and fix the problems. They then charged me for all of his mistakes, causing the bill to almost double the estimate. When I asked to reduce the price since it was his fault, the office just had him call me, where he said "The kids at the bus stop must have broke them, so it isn't my fault." There is no bus stop within a block of my house, it is during summer vacation, and some of the broken sprinklers were in the middle of my back yard. They don't care, they just want as much of your money they can getShawn C.
- Business Description:We are a dedicated handyman and general home maintenance provider, and our goal is to provide you with services that will simplify and improve your life. Our team specializes in providing a variety of accessibility modifications and remodels, to homes and business alike, like adding railings, grab bars, installing walk-in showers, and so much more. We also build new decks, remodel old decks, and repair and maintain existing decks. TruBlue charges by the project, not the hour, and our custom..Recent Review:Contacted TruBlue and Ryan (Project Mgr) showed up the next day and provided a reasonable estimate. Gage and Steve performed the worked the following 2 days with Ryan providing oversight. All were extremely professional/courteous and well qualified in performing the work. We were very pleased and will definitely use TruBlue in the future. I would not hesitate to recommend them to othersDan J.
- Business Description:We are a junk removal company who is locally owned and operated for the greater Spokane, WA area. We bring a crew of 2 employees to every job site. Our employees do all the lifting and loading of all the materials people want to get rid of, no matter where they are. In most cases, the pricing includes: all labor, dump fees, gas & tax. Our pricing is based upon the amount of space/volume used up in the truck. Our minimum fee is $50 and we go up from there. We charge $98 every 1/4 of a load. We..
- Business Description:We do Full Service, Any and Everything to do with Outdoor Grounds, Including Snow Remival & De-Icing. Complete Grounds Maintenance, Tree & Snow Maintenance of Any Kind. Including Snow Plowing, Snow Blowing, Snow Removal, De-Icing, Irrigation, Weekly Mowing, Pruning, Aeration, Power Raking, Fertilization (Specialize in Custom Blend of True Organic Fertilizer) Landscaping of ALL Types, Full Service Lawn & Grounds Services, Year Round Services! Equipment to do Anything! I am an Arborist so profe..
- Business Description:We Bring the Showroom to You! Keystone Carpets saves you time, money & gas with our Showcase on Wheels! Keystone Carpets is a retail flooring store with installation and repair service. We are a local family-run small business in Spokane since 1986. Going on 3 generations of our family serving yours with superior service and quality. We offer a personalized shop-at-home service, we give free in-home estimates and measuring. Don't waste time searching for help at the big box stores! We bring h..Recent Review:Keystone responded quickly to our request for service. They were able to provide the service in less than two days. They arrived on time and completed the stretching quickly and for a very reasonable fee. I will contact them in the future if carpet services are neededCoco M.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:It was the best service friendly and professional service and it's family owned locally they are good for the job indeedSteven D.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Atchley's Hauling Inc. is a junk removal and trash cleanup service in the Spokane area. We pride ourselves on our courteous, efficient service and reasonable pricing. You just point to what you want removed and we will provide you a clear estimate on your job. We accept all credit/debit cards, cash, and checks. Call today for a free estimate
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful junk removal articles
Whether it’s an old couch or refrigerator, hiring a junk removal and hauling company is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get rid of unwanted items. But before you have your junk hauled away, check out these tips for a stress-free experience.
When deciding if you should rent a dumpster or hire someone to haul your junk out, consider price, pros and cons, and your specific waste. This article will help you determine the best way for you to get rid of your junk with less hassle.
Find hauling services in
- Liberty Lake
- Spokane Valley
- Otis Orchards
- Newman Lake
- Post Falls
- Coeur D Alene
- Dalton Gardens
- Hayden Lake
- Four Lakes
- Airway Heights
- Nine Mile Falls
hauling services in Greenacres
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Walk RenovationsPO Box 6411
- AAA Movers2921 E Gordon Ave
- Affordable Haulers & MoversPO Box 48777
- All Terrain Lawncare LLCPO Box 1586
Post Falls, Idaho
- Arborworks Landscape Maintenance1113 E 14th Ave
- Atchley's Hauling IncPO Box 155
- Awesome Hauling3107 E Marshall Ave
- A-Walk Renovations
- Dar Contracting23748 N Lakeview Blvd
- Dar Contracting
- Eagle River Development, LLC "General Contractor"PO Box 3474
- Eagle River Development, LLC "General Contractor"
- Frontline Housekeeping Plus5316 N Cedar St
- Frontline Housekeeping Plus
- It's A Wonderful Lawn By Jimmy Stewart1724 N Woodruff Rd
- It's A Wonderful Lawn By Jimmy Stewart
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers
- Nate's Rock Art114 W 27th Ave
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC. 7950 NW 53RD ST
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada
- Nifty Hauling2630 W Westwood LN
- NorthWest Excavating1169 E Butte Ave
- NRC Construction LLCPO Box 145
- NW I HaulPO Box 13491
- Nate's Rock Art
- Osburn Landacape Maintenance25119 N. Aspen Grove LN
- Osburn Landacape Maintenance
- Universal Junk Removal & Demolition1546 NW 56th St Ste 493
- Universal Junk Removal & Demolition